Chapter 11

Reanne
After having a small argument with my big teddy and then making up i woke up to a beautiful sight. My big teddy and i were curled up and i saw hus peaceful sleeping face.
My heart started beating hard and fast like a racer. I gently kissed his forehead hoping not to wake him up. Jay needed his sleep. He had such responsibilities to handle. When i saw that he was still asleep i started placing soft kisses on his face.
"Thats a nice way to wake up," Jay said making me squeal.
"Oh my gosh! You scared me! Were you awake the whole time?" I asked jumping back and putting my hand on my heart.
"From the start little wolf," Jay smiled his beautiful grey eyes looking at me.
"I thought you were asleep," i pouted.
"I like having your lips on me," he kissed my pouty lips.
I sighed into the kiss and smiled when he pulled back.
"Go back to sleep," i said.
"Why?" Jay asked lightly trailing his finger on his mark making me shiver.
"You always work hard. You need your sleep," i said.
"I got enough sleep as it is my little wolf," he said with a smile.
His smile was so contagious. It made me smile back. Just then there was a knock on the door.
"Cover yourself," Jay said.
I rolled my eyes but did as he said. I knew he would just get possesive. I watched as Jay opened the door to find who i assumed to be his "parents".
"What?" Jay hissed.
"Alex is coming in a few hours. Mosy probably 3 and we want you to pick him up from the airport," his mom said.
I knew they werent his real parents but i didnt know their names yet.
"Pick your own son yourself," Jay hissed.
"This is not the time to argue," his "dad said.
"I am not picking him up," Jay said.
By the way his posture stiffened i knew he was glaring at them.
"Its ok Mr. Willikins. I will tell him to pick Alex up," i said from my spot on the bed.
Jay turned to glare at me and i shrunk on my spot.
"Thank you dear," his "mom" said.
"Your mate is more mature than you,"his "dad" said.
"Sam!"his "mom chided him as they walked away.
"Did you have to speak up?" Jay grumbled walking back to me.
"Come on big teddy. This frown doesn't suit your face," i said with a smile.
"Do you really want me to pick Alex up?"he asked.
"Yes big teddy. Then he wouldnt have anything to hold against you. He wouldnt say you didnt pick him up or whatever to get the upper hand," i said.
"How did i get such a mature mate?" Jay wondered aloud making me laugh.
"Being a beta female isnt easy," i winked at him.
"Want breakfast in bed?" Jay asked kissing my temple.
"That depends," i said teasing him.
"On what? Just tell me and i will find it for you," he said looking at me with love in his eyes.
"Can i have pancakes? With strawberry syrup?" I asked.
They were my favorite breakfast.
"Anything for my little wolf. But lets get ready first," Jay kissed my nose.
We got out of bed and took a shower together which turned to be a long one.
"Do i get training today?" I asked as i brushed my hair.
Jay frowned likely not agreeing with me 100%.
"Fine. I will train you," he said.
"Thank you! I love you!" I exclaimed and hugged him.
Jay chuckled and said, "i love you too little wolf."
Jay and i walked out of the room with his arm around my shoulder.
'It feels so nice to have a mate,' Elisa said.
'Tell me about it. Its like a missing piece was put into place,' i said.
'I wonder how we got through 17 years of our life without our mate,' she sugged blissfully.
'We all do somehow,' i said with a smile.
We got to the kitchen of our compound and i watched in surprise  as Jay took out pots and pans.
"You know how to cook?" I asked surprised.
"Hey i had to take care of myself you know. I learned how to cook," he gave me a smile.
My heart tightened in my chest. He had such a tough childhood. I didnt know what i would have done without my mom and dad. Not to mention Mike and Seth. Even Cassie was like a sister to me. I had always wanted a sister.
I dont know how he was still here not knowing anything about his parents. I wouldnt have done better without my real family. I walked up to him and put my arms around him from behind and kissed his neck.
"Keep that up and i wont be able to make us breakfast," Jay said huskily.
I blushed and burried my face in the crook of his shoulder.
"Why did you still stay here Jay? After knowing that you were adopted?" I asked.
Jay stiffened under me.
"You want to leave me? Now?"he asked his face blanked.
I gasped and stepped away from him. How could he think that? That i would leave him now? After we mated? And i had learned to love him more and more each day.
"How could you say that Jay?" I whispered my eyes filling up with tears.
"I am sorry little wolf. I didnt mean it like that," he said pulling me into a tight hug.
I hugged him back just as tightly not wanting to let go.
"Dont ever think that Jay. I love you too much to even let you go for a second," i said.
"I love you more little wolf," he said.
A smell in the kitchen alerted us and we looked for the source to see our breakfast burned. Jay and i looked at each other and burst out laughing.
"I can see how you learnt to cook," i teased.
"Hey i was distracted," Jay shrugged.
I shook my head.
"I guess we have to eat downstairs," i said.
"Come on then," Jay took my hand in his and we walked downstairs to the main kitchen.
********************************
Alex
I was arriving back to my sweet family after having served in a medical health center for my bad behaviour. I snorted. Sure it had changed some things in me but i was still the same. I would still get into trouble and blame other people. That was what i was best at.
I wonder how my wonderful parents were doing. Probably having a laugh with my adopted brother. I growled lowly in my chest at the thought.
My dear adopted brother. Note tge sarcasm. He was their golden child. Because he had beta blood in his veins and i did not. They would always compare me to him annd that annoyed the fuck out of me.
The plan landed at my hometown airport and i stepped out of it and into the lobby. After getting my luggage i looked around for a cab to the pack house when someone called my name.
"Alex!"
I looked around and saw an older version of Jay. I scowled and made my way over to him.
"How much bucks did our parents paid you?" I snapped instead of saying a simple hello.
"Nothing. And for your information i didnt want to be here as well," Jay hissed.
"Of course not. But you had to be a goody two shoes eight?" I sneared.
"Please Alex. Not here," he rubbed his hand over his eyes.
"Whatever." I showed my bag at him and walked out.
We drove to the pack house in complete silence. As we arrived a girl rann out and straight to Jay. I watched as they hugged.
"I missed you Jay!"she exclaimed and i scoffed.
"Hi. I am Reanne. You must be  Alex. I have heard about you," she stuck out her hand.
"Probably nothing good. And i dont have time for girls like you," i scoffed.
Reanne looked confused but Jay growled. I smirked at him as he glared at me. So this Reanne was his mate. He had all the good luck. And Reanne would be my next target. Say goodbye to her Jay. Your time is running out. Starting now.
I walked to the pack house and straight to the kitchen not bothering to say hi to my parents. They would know i was here already. They could come talk to me.
"Alex! Oh my boy!"mom exclaimed just as i started to eat an apple.
Mom hugged me tight but i remained silent as a statue.
"You have grown so much! Oh my baby!"mom cried pinching my cheeks.
"Look at you! You are so thin!"she cried.
"Let the boy take a breath Franny," dad said.
Franny was his nickname for mom. My mom's name was Francesca. Pretty long right?
"Welcome home Alex," dad gave me a man hug.
"You must be starving! Let me cook something for yyou," mom said bustlimg in the kitchen.
"Mom i am tired. I will eat after i rest," i said.
"Of course baby. Jay will show you to your room," she smiled at me.
My slightly elevated mood went down the drain at the mention of Jay. Couldnt they see i needed their attention? Was it so hard?
P.S: So how did you like Alex POV? Whatdo you think of him? Pretty stuck up huh? Can i get 5/10 votes in this chapter??
-xoxo-
-Annonymous-
(Please check out the book Forced... Or Is It Love? By Dark_Storm93 and give your opinions!)