Chapter 8

Jay
Last night was the best sleep i had ever had with my mate in my arms. The feeling was that of completeness and calmness. Like everything was all right in my world upon finding my mate.
I looked at my sleeping beauty in my arms and smiled. Her near attack with the rogues had me terrified.
I had thought i would lose her once and for all! I had never been so terrified in my life! When i had found her safe and sound in my arms bad i been able to relax. I brushed a stray strand of her beautiful hair across her forehead and she stirred. I kissed her forehead and she opened her beautiful eyes.
"Morning sleeping beauty," i smiled at her.
"I like little wolf better she said making me grin.
"Morning bug teddy," she smiled at me.
"Bug teddy?"i asked wrinkling my forehead.
"I meant big," my little wolf started laughing.
I sat there watching her laugh as tears of laughter fell from her eyes. I whipped away her tears and kissed her cheeks. She stoped laughing and just looked at me.
"You are hot Jay," my little wolf blushed.
"Mmm... I didnt hear that. Care to say that again?" i asked.
"Jay!" she hit my chest lightly.
"I love you little wolf," I said gazing into her beautiful brown eyes.
"I love you too big teddy," she said with a smile.
"Can i go change?" my littlle wolf asked.
"Of course little wolf but i want you to shift all your stuff into our room today. No stalling," i said with a pout.
"Ok big teddy," my little wolf giggled.
I sighed as my little wolf left to get ready. The room was engulfed in her scent making me take deep breaths to inhale it.
I decided to get ready as well and took a shower. I put on a blue color shirt and jean. I went down to the kitchen and saw my little wolf taking to Alicia. So the two made up. That made me smile. I didnt want my mate sad.
"Jay," my little wolf said.
I walked over to my little wolf and stood by her side.
"Yes little wolf?" i asked smiling at her.
"I am sorry beta Jayden. I just over reacted. I shouldnt have done what i did. Ryan is aorry as well," Alicia said.
"Its all right Alicia," i said.
"Ryan wanted to say sorry as well," Alicia said.
"Sorry man. I was just protecting my mate," Ryan said sticking out his hand.
"I understand. I would protect my mate no matter what," i said with a smile and shaking his hand.
I pulled my little wolf and we sat at our alloted chairs beside William.
"Hello Reanne," Luna said.
"Morning Luna. Morning Alpha," Reanne smiled.
"Call me William Reanne. I am Jay'sbest friend. You dont need any formalities," William said.
"Thank you Alpha," my little wolf said with a blush.
The breakfast went by smoothly. As my little wolf got up, Riley spoke: Reanne Pamela and i would like a word."
"Of course Luna and Delta female," Reanne said.
"Riley is everything all right?" I asked through the pack link.
"Yes Jay everything is all tight. Pamela and i just wanted to get to know our beta female and introduce her to our circle," Riley said.
"Ok Riley," i smiled at her.
I was scheduled to start working on our accounts. All of us werent born rich. We had our businesses to look after which were handled by other pack members.
As the beta and William's  right hand man i had to know everything about the pack's affairs. Since in the absence of an Alpha a beta has to look after the pack.
Hours passed and i leaned back exhausted. William had also been working beside me.
"Hey man. Why dont you take a break?" I asked him.
"Yeah i could do with a break," William sighed leaning against his chair.
"I wonder what our mates have been up to," i said.
"Probably gossiping about nonesense," he laughed.
"Lets go see them," i said.
We walked to William's headquarters and sure enough we could hear the tv and girls voices. I smiled knowing my little wolf was getting along well with her Luna and Delta female. I could smell Ian's scent as well and smiled. Time to make some bonding.
"Hey girls," William and i said together.
"Jay!"my little wolf said with a smile.
"William!" Riley said at the same time.
"Missed us?"we laughed.
"I am not a girl!" Ian exclaimed and we burst out laughing.
"So what have you been up to?" William asked sitting beside Riley.
"We were getting to know one another," Pamela said.
"Do you want to hear about Jay's childhood Reanne?" Ian asked with a grin.
"Absolutely!my little wolf said with a huge grin.
"Oh hell no," i said quickly.
"Come on Jay. You are no fun," my little wolf pouted.
"Yeah Jay you are no fun," Ian mimicked Reanne.
I glared at him but he didnt looked fazed. Thats Ian for you. He's the clown of our group but if it comes to Pamela watch out!
"Well at one time he attached a note on the teacher's back and he didnt know it the whole day," Ian chuckled.
(Remember Jay is 2 years older than Reanne.)
"Like seriously???!!"my little wolf asked as she stared at me.
"Well it was on a dare but it counts right," William chuckled.
"Dont tell me you are a goody two shoes Reanne?" Ian teased.
"Well not exactly," my little wolf said blushing.
"Ohhh... lets tell embarrassing stories!" Ian exclaimed.
"I dont think so," i muttered.
"Yeah dont embarrass my mate," my little wolf said.
"You have gotten a keeper dude!" William chuckled.
"Stop it Will," Riley scowled.
"How about we all go out? As a group? We havent gone outing since we finished school," Ian said.
"Sure," Pamela said.
"Do you have planned anything little wolf?" I asked my mate.
"Little wolf?" William asked confused.
"Thats Reanne's nickname for me," my little wolf said blushing.
"Why didnt he nicknamed you red riding hood?" Ian laughed at his own joke.
"She is not red riding hood," i narrowed my eyes at him.
Ian however was hardly fazed.
"Where should we go?" Pamela asked.
"How about choc cafe?" I asked.
"Yummy nelted chocolated," Riley licked her lip and sighed.
"I love chocolate," Reanne said.
"Choc cafe it is," William said getting up.
"Why dont you invite Seth and Mike? We could get to know them," i said knowing that my little wolf would like that.
"Thanks Jay," my little wolf said with a knowing smile.
"Big teddy," my little wolf said through the link making me smile.
"Anything for my little mate," i smiled.
Soon all of us piled into our cars and we drove towards the choc cafe. We were like more than 10 in number and i hoped that the cafe could accomodate us. I didnt want my little wolf to be disappointed.
After our lunch at the cafe we drove back to the pack house and went inside.
I was just going to our room with Reanne when "mom" and "dad" called me.
"Jay a word please," "dad" said.
I sighed and turned around.
"What do you want?" I asked bored.
"Alex is coming tomorrow," "mom said.
My heart sank. Why is he coming here? He left this pack. Why is he coming here now when i had a chance to be with my mate and live life happily? Why did he had to ruin my happiness? I knew there was some plan of Alex to come here.
"Fine," i said with a shrug.
I walked to my room with my little wolf feeling my happiness drain out. Damn you Alex!
"Whats wrong big teddy?"my little wolf asked.
I pursed my lips as i stared at her. My perfect little mate.
'Tell her the truth,' Haden said.
What if she runs away? I cant live without her,' i said worried.
'Its better if you tell her now rather than her hearing it from someone else especially that Alex boy,' Haden said.
'Ok. Sooner better than later i guess,' i sighed and cut of the link.
I looked at my beautiful mate who was watching me with worry on her pretty face. I sighed deeply. It would be worse if she learnt about my identity from Alex himself. He would use her to his advantage.
"Sit down little wolf. Its a long story," i said after gathering my courage.
The only problem was how do i begin??
P.S: So how did you like the chapter? Can i get 5/10 votes on this chapter and some feedback?? :)
-xoxo-
-Annonymous-