Chapter 16

Jay
I was going to the icecream parlor in our town when Haden all of a sudden started irritating me.
'What is it buddy?' I asked.
'I need my mate now!' Haden growled.
'Woah! Whats the matter Haden?' I asked.
'I need mate!'he growled.
"Jayden man you need to come home. NOW!" William said.
"Whats wrong buddy? Why are you and Haden worried?" I asked now worried.
"Reanne is in heat. I have told her to stay in your room," he said.
"Did anyone touch her?" I growled.
"No i arrived just in time," he said.
"I am on my way," i said and cut of the link.
"Where are we going?" Alex asked.
We had stayed silent the whole way and it was hell awkward.
"Alpha William has called me back," i said tightening my hands on the steering wheel.
I drove towards the pack house unfortunately within speed limit. I didnt want Alex to know that my mate was in heat. It was my own damn business. Parking the car i got out and almost ran towards my headquarters.
There i saw my little wolf on my bed practically naked. My eyes widened as my heart started beating erratically and i was filled with lust. I could smell my little wolf's arousal.
"My little wolf," i said huskily.
My little wolf looked at me her beautiful eyes widening and launched herself at me. She was so beautiful! Her brown hair tied down in a bun on her head.
"Please make this go away Jay!"she begged.
"Of course little wolf," i kissed her head as she sighed.
Hours later i lay on my bed with my little wolf in my arms. Her head resting on my chest sleeping peacefully. I gently massaged her shoulder and kissed her head.
"How is Reanne?" Ian asked through the mind link.
"Much better," i sighed.
"I can understand what you are going through," he said.
"How was Pamela in heat?" I asked.
"Sexually active," he said.
I cringed from the image.
"Same is with Reanne. Why do females go through heat?" I asked.
"Because its the mating process," Ian said.
I cut of the link as i felt my little wolf stir in her sleep.
"Are you ok little wolf?" I asked pressing a kiss on her forehead.
"I need water," she said.
"I will go get it for you," i said moving away from her.
"No!"she exclaimed.
I looked at her worried.
"I want to go with you. If i dont-
She didnt finish her sentence but i understood. I nodded and we walked to our independant kitchen. I got a cold glass of water and gave it to my little wolf. She chugged the water in one big gulp.
"You were thirsty," i chuckled.
"Shut up," my little wolf scowled.
"Aww! My cute little baby wolf needs her sleep," i cooed.
"Jay!"she squealed.
I laughed and we made our way back to our room.
'I want to speak to my mate,' Haden said.
'Ok,' i said.
I gave Haden control and watched from inside as he looked at our mate.
"Hey mate," Haden said.
"Haden," our little wolf smiled at us.
Haden purred at her making her smile.
"We will always be with you our little wolf," Haden said.
Our little wolf smiled and stroked our hair. Haden leaned into her touch and closed his eyes.
"You are my world little wolf. I love you so very much. You are my only family. The only person whom i could call mine," he said.
"I love you both. I cant ever think about being away from you," my little wolf nuzzled her head in my neck.
I was so at peace this instant that i didnt want to do anything else but just hold my mate in my arms.
"Can i ask you something?"our little wolf asked.
"Anything little wolf. I wont lie to you," i kissed her head.
"Can i see you in your wolf form?"she asked.
"Of course little wolf," i smiled.
I transformed into Haden and watched as our little wolf's eyes widened. I put my head on her lap and licked her hand. Our little wolf smiled before patting my head.
"You are so fluffy and soft," she said moving her hand through my fur.
As usual William had to ruin our moment.
"Jay start training NOW," William commanded.
I had no option but to obey.
"Yes Alpha," i said.
I licked my little wolf nose before turning into my human form.
"Was that Alpha?" Reanne asked.
"Yes," i said kissing my little wolf's forehead.
"Can i train Jay?"my little wolf asked.
"After i am done with tthe pack. Then i will train you myself," i smiled at her.
"I love you Jay!"she exclaimed making my heart melt.
"I love you more big teddy," i smiled before leaving.
How could us werewolves be blessed with a precious thing called mate? How was it that every year, heck every day someone found their mate. Their sole purpose to live. To protect what is theirs and only theirs. To keep them safe. To make them the happiest person alive. To love them unconditionally.
They are like a puzzle piece. If one died the other cant live. And i dont know what i would do if anything happened to my little wolf.
"All right everyone. As you all heard your Alpha's orders there will be training every week," i announced.
"But why do we need to train beta?"a girl asked.
"If you dont want to die then you have to train. Now if everybody has done asking me stupid questions do 20 pushups," i growled.
Nobody interfered with me when i said this. I mean i was the beta. And i beta is 2nd in command to the Alpha. I leaned against the pole and watched everybody do 20 pushups. The girls were panting and fanning themselves. I rolled my eyes. This was just the beginning.
After training, i walked back to my room. Since i had already promised my little wolf i would train her myself i had to keep my word. I was in the middle of training when i felt a pain in my heart.
'Mate! Go to Mate!' Haden growled.
Listening to my wolf i fast walked to my room and found another scent there. I growled and showed open the door almost breaking it in the process.
There stood my little wolf held by my jerk of a brother. Alex. I growled my eyes turning pitch black.
My little wolf was squirming in his grasp trying to get free.
"Hello brother," he said in a sicklly sweet voice.
I growled before charging at him and throwing him off my little wolf. I stood in front of my little wolf protectively. How dare he come here without my permission? How dare he set foot in my room where my mate was?!
"What are you going to do little brother?" Alex smirked.
I clenched my hands not wanting to shiift iin front of my mate.
"What are you doing here?" I growled.
"This pretty lady was getting bored so i decided to entertain her," Alex smirked.
I growled and charged at him.
"Jay!"my little wolf shouted.
I ignored her and conntinued to attack Alex. Just then the door opened again with a bang and William's powerful voice shook the walls.
"THATS ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU!" William shouted.
I stopped panting hard my fangs elongated and my eyes black.
"Alex get out of here," William said still in his Alpha mode.
I looked around for my mate and saw my little wolf cowering in a corner with Riley callming her down. I instantly calmed down as Haden gave me back control.
"What the hell man?" William asked softly.
"He was touching whats MINE!" I growled.
"You need to comfort your mate," he said.
I looked at my little wolf and saw her crying softly in Riley's arms. I nodded and walked over to my little wolf. Riley looked at me and slowly removed her arms from around my little wolf.
I barely noticed when Riley and William left as i walked over to my little wolf. I sat down next to her and took one of her hands.
"I am sorry. I over reacted," i said softly.
"Its ok big teddy. I just didnt want you to get hurt," my little wolf said.
I looked into her beautiful brown eyes and felt my heart filled with more love if that was even possible.
"I didnt want you to get scared of me little wolf," i said.
"I wasnt really scared of you Jay. I just was trying you to calm down but you werent," she said looking down.
"So you called William?" I asked.
My little wolf just nodded her head. I gathered her in my arms and placed my head on top of hers.
"I didnt want you to see me llike that," i said.
"Can i talk to Haden?"my little wolf asked.
"Of course," i smiled down at her.
Haden had been constantly whimpering in my head. I knew the talk with his mate would shut him down. I gave Haden control and watched as he looked at our mate.
"Haden," our little wolf said.
Haden purred and said, "say my name again."
"Haden."
Haden leaned towaards our little wolf before kissing her ferociously. Our little wolf kissed us back with equal intensity. Her lips were so soft and plump. They fit mine so perfectly! We pulled back breathing hard.
"I love you two," our little wolf said.
"I love you more little wolf," Haden said as he stroked her cheek.
Our little wolf smiled and placed her head on the crook of our neck. I kissed her head as she sighed contentedly.
"I am going to take you out," i said
"How about you train me?"my little wolf asked.
"You still want to train?" I asked.
"Yes i do big teddy," she said.
"Training isnt going to be easy," i warned.
"Nothing is easy," my little wolf said.
I sighed and said, "you are dead set on training?"
"Yes big teddy. I dont want to feel helpless and defenseless again," my little wolf said.
"How many times do i have to tell you that i will be there to protect you with my life?" I asked looking into her beautiful brown eyes.
"And how many times do i have to tell you that i dont want to come between the pack and me?"she asked.
"What? Where did you get that? That i would chose our pack for you?" I asked shocked.
'How can mate think that?' Haden whimpered.
"Thats just a thought Jay. I want to be able to fight so that i wont be a hinderence to you," my little wolf said.
"Little wolf listen to me," i said taking her face in both of my hands.
"If i had to make a choice as to who to protect with my life i would chose you over and over again. My day starts with you. Seeing your beautiful smile makes me forget about my worries. Seeing you happy and safe in my arms at night makes me the happiest man alive," i said.
My little wolf had tears in her eyes when i finished and one lone tear escaped her eyes. I gently kissed her tear away and looked at her.
"I love you so much big teddy. But i still want to learn how to fight," my little wolf grinned.
I laughed as i said, "Now thats cheeky."
"So does that mean you are going to teach me how to fight?"my little wolf asked.
"Anything to make you happy little wolf," i said.
My little wolf took me by surprise as she kissed me with passion. I could feel the sparks on my body and felt like i was in heavy. After a moment or so my little wolf broke our kiss.
"Lets go kick butt!"she exclaimed jumping up.
I groaned but complied. After all i had promised her to teach her how to fight.
"Come on lets go," i said.
P.S: So Jay is finally going to teach Reanne how to fight! Can i get 5+votes on this chapter?
-xoxo-
-Annonymous-