Chapter 4

Jay
In the morning i woke up in my bed alone and sighed. I had wanted my mate with me but i understood she wanted to spend the last night in the room she'd grown up in.
'I want our mate,' Haden said.
'We'll see our mate at breakfast boy,' I said.
'I want her now,' he said.
'She may be asleep buddy,' i said.
'No she isnt. Her wolf Elisa is awake. I want to see my mate!' Haden exclaimed.
'Ok boy no need to sound like a whiny boy,' i said.
Getting up from the bed i walked over to my adjoining bathroom stiffling a yawn behind my hand.After taking a shower i got dressed in my black shirt and blue jean and walked to my mate's room.
Last night had been amazing! She was a wonderful mate. My little wolf. I smiled as i thought about her. Walking to her room her scent of vanilla and strawberry hit me and i wanted her. i knocked lightly on her door.
'If she doesnt open up, we are leaving,' i told Haden.
'Our mate's awake,' he said.
Sure enough the door opened to reveal my little wolf. Apparantly Haden's guess was right. My little wolf looked so beautiful! Even in a simplr jeans and shirt.
"Jay!" My little wolf exclaimed.
"Why are you so surprised?" i asked.
"I thought last night was a dream," she giggled.
I loved the sounf of her laugh!
"I knew it was real enough," I winked at her making her blush.
"Look who's blushing," i teased tweaking my little wolf's nose.
"Jay!"she exclaimed.
"I love you already little wolf," i said my heart thudding in my chest.
She was the only person i could ever fully trust with my heart. My heart, body and soul belonged to my little wolf.
"I love you too Jay," my little wolf smiled.
"Little wolf i want you to move your things to my room today. You will not be sleeping alone," i said.
"Ok Jay but Alicia is leaving today for the swift pack and i wanted to spend the day with her," my little wolf said.
"Ok little wolf. You can move in when Alicia left," i smiled.
"I cant believe she is leaving me," my little wolf mumbled looking sad.
"Hey it was bound to happen little wolf," i said tilting her face up so i looked into her beautiful brown eyes.
"Why did Alicia had to leave? We had been best friends since the crib. Couldnt it had been one of the sluts?" my little wolf grumbled making me laugh.
"I guess those sluts are stuck up with you," i winked at her; not wanting to see her so sad.
"But who am i going to spend my days with?" my little wolf asked her voice quivering.
I knew she would miss her best friend leaving her. Heck even i didnt know what i would do without William and Ian!
"Dont worry little wolf. Everything will be fine. I promise you," i said with a smile.
I didnt want to see my little wolf so sad. It broke my heart.
"Thank you Jay," my little wolf smiled at me and my heart melted.
Her smile was beautiful. It lit up her whole face! Her eyes glowed with happiness. And thats what i wanted. My mate's happiness. I would do anything for her. Even give up my life for her.
"Lets go and have breakfast," i smiled at her.
"Just a minute," my little wolf smiled.
She went inside her room and i followed her. Her room was simple yet elegant. That was my mate. It was a beautiful combination and it fitted her perfectly. I knew that there was more to my mate than what i already knew. They were just the basic facts. My little wolf put on her converse shoes and stood up.
"I am ready now," she smiled at me.
We walked downstairs to the kitchen where the table was already full.
"Ah the sleepy birds are finally awake," Ian said with a wink.
"I wonder what they did last night," William chuckled.
My little wolf blushed as everyone laughed.
"Hey," i glared at William and Ian.
I would never do anything that my little wolf didnt want. Not when she is unwilling. I walked to my seat next to William and saw my little wolf going the other way and frowned. I wanted her to sit next to me.
"Little wolf you will sit next to me from now onwards. You are the beta female of our pack and your place is beside me," I mindlinked her.
My little wolf blushed and xame to sit beside me. I felt  relaxed knowing that my mate was safe and sound beside me.
"I dont know how she got all the luck," a girl muttered throwing Reanne a dirty look.
I growled lowly and the girl looked at me terrified.
"Sorry beta," she mumbled.
The rest of breakfast was eaten in peace with no drama. As my little wolf was about to go out the door i caught her arm and said, " little wolf a word please."
My little wolf nodded and i waited until everyone exited the kitchen and only we were alone.
"Can i get a good morniing kiss?" i asked with a raised eyebrow.
My little woolf blushed and said (while averting her eyes): Y-yes."
She leaned forward and i waited wanting to feel her lips against mine. However my little wolf attempted to kiss my cheek. But at the last moment i turned my head so that our lips met.
The feeling was out of this world! It was like little fireworks exploding throughout my body. Our lips moved in sync and i couldnt help but groan. Putting my arms around my little wolf i drew her closer until our bodies were touching. I never wanted this moment to end. Although i knew that my little wolf wanted to spend the last day with her best friend. I couldnt manage to drew myself away from her until someone cleared ttheir throat. We pulled apart like we had been caught red handed only to look at Seth standing at the doorway grinning.
"If you are done making out with my sister beta, May i have her attention now?" Seth smirked.
My little wolf blushed and burried her head in my chest. I chuckled and ruffled her soft hair.
"Of course you can but i dont want anything happening to her. If i even found a single piece of hair missing you will regret it," I growled possessively.
"Yes beta," Seth bowed his head.
I sighed after my little wolf left with her brother.
'Do you think our mate will be safe without us?' Haden asked worried.
'Yes Haden. Her brother will take care of her,' I said.
'But he is not her mate. He wont take everything seeiously,' he said.
'He is her family Haden. He would never hurt our mate,' i said.
After listening to Haden's worries; i was worried. What if Seth was too busy with whatever he was doing and didnt watch over my mate? What if no one else was around and my mate got hurt? I would never forgive myself!
"Hey man. Whats up?" i blinked as Ian snapped his fingers in front of my face.
"Reanne had gone with her brother," I said with a frown.
"So what are you worried for?" Ian asked.
"What if something happened to my mate?" i asked panicked.
"Chill dude. Dont be too possessive over the poor girl. Let her get used to you before you go full bloown mama bear on her," he chuckled.
"Not funny Ian. I have a bad feeling," i said as Haden paced at the back of my mind.
"Why donnt you call her?"he asked.
I nodded. Before i could even dial my little wolf's number William came to us.
"Rogues have been sighted on the territory. We need to be on high alert," William said.
The news hammered my  heart.
"I knew i shouldnt have let Reanne go!" I growled as my eyes turned black.
"Calm down man. What are you talking about? Where is Reanne?" William asked.
"She is with her brother. God knows where she went to. What if the rogues attacked her? She doesnt know how to fight!" I said panicked.
"Man calm down. Why dont you call her? I am sure she is fine," William said.
"Ok," i nodded.
I dialed my little wolf's number and waited with holded breath as my mate picked it up on the third ring.
"Hello? Who is this?my little wolf asked.
My heart calmed down a bit and i took a deep breath to calm myyself. My little wolf was all right.
"Its me little wolf," i said with a smile.
"Jay! HOw did you get my number?"she asked.
"I have my ways," i teased and she laughed.
Her laugh was so beautiful!
"When are you coming back?" I asked.
"We are at the Spotlight theater. We plan to go to dinner after the movie," she said.
"Come home straight little wolf," i said.
"Why? Whats wrong Jay?"she asked.
"Just come home after the movie," i said in my beta voice.
"Ok Jay," she said in a small voice making my heart break.
"Little wolf i-
I couldnt get to finish my sentence as a scream sounded in my ears.
"LITTLE WOLF!" I shouted.
The line went dead.
"DAMN IT!" I growled hitting the wall.
"Whats wrong buddy?" Ian asked.
"Rogues at the Cinema," i growled.
"Lets go," William said.
Ian and William got into William's house while i changed into my wolf.
"Be safe little wolf," was my last thought.
P.S: Can i get 5/10 votes on this chapter?
-xoxo-
-Annonymous-