Character Description

Reanne Abby Lawson
17 year old werewolf belonging to the Red Glare pack. Herwolf name is Elisa. She is the daughter of John and Nirma Lawson. She has an older brother Michael Greyson Lawson and a younger brother seth Greyson Lawson. Her best friend is Alicia Smith. Her mate is the pack's beta Jayden Ethan Willikins.
Jayden Ethan Willikins
Red Glare pack's beta. Age: 19 years. Adopted son of Sam and Francesca Willikins. Original parents: Andrea and Ryan Dowell. Best friends: Alpha Williams and Delta Ian Yale. His wolf's name is Haden. His mate is Reanne Abby Lawson. One brother: Alex Willikins.
Michael Greyson Lawson
Older brother of Reanne Abby Lawson and Seth Greyson Lawson. Age 22 years. Wolf name: Derek. Mate: Cassndra(Cassie). Best friends: Taylor Walter, Edward Jenkins and Oliver Antony.
Seth Greyson Lawson
Youngest brother of Reanne and Michael. Age 14 years. Wolf name: Rower. Best friends: James and Jamie Indal(wanted a different last name so..) (twins). No mate yet.
Alpha williams
Alpha of the Red Glare pack. Age: 19 years. Wolf name: Taylor. Parents: Gregary and Emma Zander. Mate/ Luna: Riley(dont know if its a boy's name or girl's but if you people want it to be something else then comment). Best friends: Jayden Ethan Willikins and Ian Yale. Siblings: 2 younger sisters( Ellie and Izabelle).
Delta Ian
Delta of the Red Glare Pack. Age: 18 years. Mate: Pamela. Parents: Sammy and Jack Yale. Wolf name: Scott. Siblings: Zach and Nayla. Best friends: Alpha Williams and Beta Jayden.
Cassandra Lawson
Michael Lawson's mate & pregnant with their first child. Age: 22 years. Siblings: an only child. Wolf name: Carly. Best friend: Brittany. Parents: Sally and Mark West.
James and Jamie Indal
Twins. Age: 14. Parents: Vittori and Lara Indal. Best friend: Seth Lawson. Wolfs names: Frank and Thomas respectively. No mates.
Riley Zander
Mate of Alpha William. Age: 19 years. Parents: Danniel and Molly Kelling. Wolf name: Peachy(because of its orangish color). Best friends: Zuby and Tylor. Siblings: Miles and Kade.
Pamela
Mate of Delta Ian. Age: 18 years. Parents: Warren and Charlotte(Charlie). Siblings: an only child. Best friend: Belle(not short for anything). Wolf name: Raven.
Alicia
Ryan Mullen of the Swift pack. Best friend: Reanne Abby Lawson. Parents: Henry and Aria Smith. Sibling: Zach Smith. Wolf name: Sandy(because of its blonde color). Age: 17 years old.
Taylor Walter, Oliver Antony and Edward Jenkins (respective order)
Mates: Sarah, Tori(short for Victoria) and Rachael. Ages: 21, 22 and 22. Parents: Eric and Wendy Taylor, Daisy and Landon Antony, Jenny and Lucas Jenkins. Siblings: an only child, Kelly Antony and Lark Jenkins. Wolf names: Andrew, Kyle and Larry.
Zuby and Tylor(respective order)
Mates: Morgan Zuchie(zu-ch-y) and Rolland Vender. Ages: 19 years both. Parents: Debby and Carter Falcon and Kaylee and Nick River. Best friend: Riley. Siblings: Johnny and an only child. Wolf names: Pearl and Norm.
Miles and Kade(respective order)
Mates: no mates yet. Ages: 14 and 16. Parents: Danniel and Molly Kelling. Best friends: Benny and Henry. Wolf names: Xavier and Nate. Siblings: Riley
Alex Ethan Willikins
Biological son of Sam and Francesca Willikins. Age: 18 years. Mate: Fiona(human mate). Wolf name: Caster. Evil minded(you'll see in the story)
Well this is the main character description. It will be updated if any more main characters enter the story. The story will be based on these main characters.
-xoxo-
-Annonymous-