Chapter 17

Reanne
I cant believe it! I was finally learning how to fight! I could fight along with Jay now! I knew he could look after me but i wanted to fight myself. We made our way to the backyard.
"All right. 20 pushups and 10 laps," Jay said.
"What?" I asked my eyes wide.
"This is training sweetheart," he smirked.
Gosh! His smirk was beautiful!
"You think i cant do it?" I asked.
"I didnt say that!"he grinned.
I huffed and started doing 20 pushups. By the 20th one i was ready to collapse. My muscles ached and i was breathing hard. I also felt my heat more from excersicing.
"Woah! Easy there little wolf! Here drink this," Jay said handing me a watter bottle.
I chugged down half of it and gave it back to Jay.
"If you want we could do laps tomorrow little wolf. We could take it easy," he said.
His gorgeous grey eyes were looking at me worried.
"Sounds...like...a...good...idea," i gaspeed between breathes.
"Come on lets go and freshen up," Jay chuckled.
"I dont think i can walk either," i admitted clutching my sides.
"I told you to take it easy little wolf!" Jay exclaimed.
He picked me up bridal style and i admit it was actually nice. I nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck inhaling his unique scent. I cant believe i was so lucky to have a mate like Jay. I kissed his neck and felt him freeze for a second.
"Little wolf," Jay shuddered.
"Mmm... big teddy?" I mummbled content in my mate's arms.
Next monent i felt something soft on my back and knew i was on our bed. Jay turned to leave me but i grabbed his hand.
"Please stay with me. You make my heat less unbearable," i said.
Jay nodded and sat down next to me.
"Anything for my little wolf," he smiled at me.
"Jay tell me something," i said playing with his fingers.
"Like what?" Jay asked.
"Anything you would like to tell me," i said.
"Well i do wonder who my real parents are and where they were so i would have some answers,," he said after a while.
"What if you found your parents? And if they accepted you would you leave this pack?" I asked.
Jay thought for a moment before saying, "No i wont little wolf. I will stay here in this pack where my loyalty lies. I cant leave William. And more importantly this pack. This has been my home for life and will always be."
"I love you Big teddy," i kissed his hand.
"I love you more little wolf," he said with a smile.
I stared into his beautiful grey eyes and felt myself being drawn into them. I cant believe it! I had the perfect mate.
I didnt realize until later when our lips touched in a passionate kiss. I moaned and Jay took his advantage and thrust his tongue into my mouth. I moaned again at the feel of his tongue in my mouth.
Jay started kissing my jawline making me shiver in pleasure.
"Jayy..." i moaned his name.
"Do you like it baby?"he asked huskily.
"I have no words Jay," i moaned again.
I felt him smirk against my skin. You all know what happened after this. Just as we were at our high Jay's phone buzzed indicating a message. Jay growled annoyed at the disturbance and i ruffled his hair. His phone buzzed several times and i finally picked it up from the side table.
I clicked it open(the password being little wolf) and my face paled at what i saw. There were pictures of me. Several of them. Underneath them someone had written: Your mate is hot.
"Whats wrong little wolf?" Jay asked.
"Look st this Jay," i said holding out his phone to him.
Jay growled making me jump. I looked at him and saw that his eyes were pitch black meaning Haden had taken control.
"Who the hell is behind this!"he growled loudly.
"Haden baby calm down," i said softly.
"I will not calm down until this person has been caught!"he growled.
"Haden look at me!" I exclaimed grabbing his face.
Haden looked at me breathing hard.
"I love you two. I will never leave you. You have my word baby," i said.
"I will find out who is behind this i promise," he said.
"I know you will baby," i kissed his forehead.
Haden sighed and layed beside me wrapping his arms tightly around me.
"You are my new pillow," he whispered in my ear making me giggle.
"I am not soft big teddy," i said.
"Yes you are little wolf. I will be back after a shower," he said.
"I will be waiting," i said.
I was lying on our bed thinking of nothing when my phone buzzed. When i saw the message my heart raced in my chest and i jumped up from the bed.
"Did you like the pictures hottie? Imagine me instead of your mate in your bed. With you. You wont even think about anything other than me."
I quickly replied back.
"What do you want with me? I already have a mate whom i love very much."
"Tsk tsk. Now thats a lie isnt it? Who would want to be with a hard core beta?"
I frowned at that and tossed my phone aside not bothering where it landed. I looked at the windows in our room and felt a chill run through my body. I felt as if someone was watching me through the window. Probably my pervert stalker. I got up and closed the curtains.
"Whats the matter little wolf?" Jay's voice made me jump.
"I feel edgy. Like we are being watched," i rubbed my arms.
Jay pulled me into his arms and i rested my head on his chest.
"Dont worry little wolf. I will keep you safe," he kissed my head.
***********************************
Alex
I smirked as i send those pictures to Jay. I knew that would only made him more possessive and protective. I had to thank my photography skills. I looked at the pictures of Reanne.
Some of her were while training doing 20 pushups. Gosh! Was she hot doing that! Some were of her in Jay's arms. I decided to go see my lovely parents and get some information about Jay.
"Hey mom," i smiled as i saw her in the backyard.
"Hey baby. What have you been upto?"she asked.
Playing the role of a stalker.
"Nothing much mom. Just been cooped up in one place," i said making a sad face.
"Why dont you ask someone to take you out?"mom asked.
"I dont know anyone mom," i whined.
"Why dont i ask Reanne to show you around?"mom smiled at me.
Reanne! Perfect! I wanted to smile but didnt want to blow my cover.
"Do you think Jay would approve?" I asked.
"Of course he would," she said.
I watched as mom had a mind link conversation with Jay and smirked. Now let the real game begin.
"He says its ok but only if you come back before sunset," mom said.
"Sure mom," i said feeling like my mission got half accomplished.
"Reanne is waiting for you outside," mom said.
I nodded and walked out loving the feel of sweet revenge. Reanne was standing by the door in nothing but a pair of shorts and a light t-shirt. Her hair were pulled into a ponytail.
"Hi," i smiled.
"Hey. Do you know how to drive?" Reanne asked without smiling.
"Of course i do. Why you dont?" I asked with a smirk.
She nodded. Typical Jay. Not allowing his mate to drive.
"Come on lets go," i said.
As we were driving towards the main town i removed one of my hands from the steering wheel and put it on Reanne's knee. I felt her shiver and smiled.
"You like baby?" I asked rubbing her knee softly.
"Get your hands off me," she said forcefully.
"Now now. You dont want that sugar," i smirked moving my haand up.
"W-what a-are y-you d-doing?" Reannd stammered making me smile.
"I want to make you feel comfortable," i said my hand on her forbidden area.
"S-stop please," she begged.
"I love to see you beg sweety," i said.
Before i could do anything else my side of the door was slammeed open and i was pulled out only the strain of the seatbelt pulled me back. I looked up and saw Jay standing over me. From what i sensed his wolf had taken control.
"What? I was just helping her in her heat,"i smirked.
Jay growled loudly making me jump. The next moment Reanne was beside Jay wrapping her arms around him. I snarled at the sight. Reanne was mine! She would mate with me and leave Jay.
"DO NOT COME NEAR MY MATE! OTHERWISE YOU ARE DEAD!"he growled.
I sat there ignoring his threat even though my wolf Caster whimpered at the beta's command. I was left alone in the car when Jay took Reanne from me.
How long would you protect your mate Jay? One way or anotther i will have Reanne and my revenge.
P.S: So what do you think about Alex? Pretty evil right? Why is he after Reanne? Can i get 5+ votes on this chapter?
-xoxo-
-Annonymous-