Chapter 12

Jay
I knew it wouldnt be much better picking up Alex but i wanted to do it because of my little wolf. I didnt want to upset her. But i was annoyed that he DARED to call MY little wolf a slut!
I felt a pair of arms go around my waist and looked to see my little wolf looking at me with worried eyes.
"Calm down please Jay!"she begged.
"How dare he call you any girl??" I growled my eyes turning darker.
My little wolf kissed my neck and that made me calm doown a little bit.
"Come on big teddy. I will make something for you. It will cool your anger," my little wolf smiled at me.
"I want to hit something," i mutterer but of course she heard.
"Jay please. For me calm down," she begged.
"Only for you my little wolf," i gazed into her beautiful brown eyes.
The door opened to reveal William and Ian.
"What the hell was that man?" Ian asked making me stiff.
"He got what he wanted," i growled tightening my hands into fists again.
"Dude we dont want a fight with the swift pack knowing that one of our members is there," William said.
"Not my fault," i rolled my eyes.
Why cant they see that he disrespected me?
"Alpha he disrespected Jay," my little wolf said.
"Even then he shouldnt have hit Ryan," William said.
"I agree Alpha," she said.
I frowned.
"I thought you would take my side," i pouted.
"Only on what is right for you," my little wolf smiled at me.
"Your mate is more mature than you man," Ian laughed.
"Just cool down man. We have handled it," William said.
"Thanks guys," i said.
They nodded and left. I looked at my little wolf and pulled her up in my lap.
"What are you doing big teddy?"she asked blushing.
"Having some alone time with my mate," i said gazing into her beautiful eyes.
"Jay," she said her sweet voice making my heart melt.
"You are so beautiful," i said.
"Can we go for a run?"my little wolf asked.
"Anything for my little wolf," i smiled.
We walked outside to the fresh air outside. My littlle wolf breathed deeply and i smiled.
"Lets go change," i said.
My little wolf went behind a tree to change. I changed into my wolf and watched as my little wolf finally emerged.
Gosh! She was beautiful! All light brown with soft fur! I walked up to her and muzzled her neck. She purred making me smile.
"Ready for run?" I asked.
"Yes big teddy," she said.
"Catch me!"she said suddenly.
She ran straight into the forest. I waited a few seconds to give her a head start. I tthen took after her and saw my little wolf running ahead. I grinned and leapt over fallen logs and rocks. I finally caught her and we rolled over on the ground.
I looked into her beautiful brown eyes and rubbed my nose against hers.
'Are you trying to kiss me mister?'my little wolf asked.
'Perhaps i am,' i replied cheekily.
"Jay!"she exclaimed.
"Its Haden my love," i licked her face.
We walked to a little pond and looked at our reflection. We fit each other so well! It was like we were made for each other. My black wolf against my mate's brown wolf. We sure were a contrast.
"Jay where are you?" William asked through the pack link.
"With Reanne in the forest," i replied.
"Come back. I want to discuss something with you," he said.
I sighed. There goes my time with my mate.
'Whats the matter Jay?'my little wolf asked.
'William called me in his office to discuss something,' i said.
'Is it ok if i stay here a little while? I will be back in half an hour," my little wolf said.
'Ok little wolf. But be careful and come home before i go nuts worrying about you,' i licked her face.
'I will be back before you know it Jay," my little wolf purred.
I walked back to the pack house in my wolf form where i changed into my human form. After putting on my clothes i walked into William's office.
"Whats up man?" I asked.
"Rogues are attacking other packs," he said.
I stiffened. Reanne had had enough of rogues. I didnt want her in danger. I had negletted her once and that was also the last time.
"So what do we do?" I asked.
"You tell. I know how you feel about rougues situation with Reanne," he said.
I felt my heart fill with respect for the man in front of me. He was not only my best friend but my brother as well. Not just my best friend.
"You are the Alpha man. What ypur decision is my decision," i said.
"They are not threatening but also we cant just give them liniency," William said.
"I agree. We dont want to show them we are a weak pack," i said.
"Show who?" Ian asked.
"Rogues," William said.
"They sure are getting to be a problem," Ian said.
"Tell me about it," William agreed.
"There are more rogue sightings than before. I wonder why?" I asked.
"There is a thrill of being a rogue," William said.
I scoffed.
"I dont see any thrill at being a rogue. Pack life is the best," i said.
"I wouldnt want to be rogue either," Ian said witha shudder.
"They dont want someone to rule over them or give them orders," William said.
"Thats why they are wild," i said.
"Look all this talk about rogues and fighting is making me bored. Lets go have some fun together with our mates," Ian said.
"Actually thats what Reanne suggested before we went out for a run," i said remembring.
Thinking about Reanne made me miss her. After the mating it was like she was my life and i was hers. I couldnt get enough of that. And i couldnt thank fate enough to have me mated to such a wonderful mate.
"I think Riley would like that as well," William said.
"Pamela already likes Reanne. I am sure our mates would soon be good friends," Ian said.
It felt so good to have heard good words about my mate. My heart filled with pride. I couldnt wait to see my little wolf! I wonder what she was doing now?
"I think we will discuss about the rogue situation some other time. We need some fun," William said.
"Lets go party," Ian said.
"Not a club," i said quickly.
"Come on man. Whats the fun then? Not that we will oogle other females but its always fun to see others make fun of themselves and think they are cool," Ian laughed.
"It might be fun but i dont want any male touching my mate," i growled lowly.
"Shit man! I am sorry! We will go somewhere else ok?" Ian raised his hands in surrender.
I felt relax at that. No one would touch my mate other than me.
*********************************
Alex
I paced around in my room my thoughts on Reanne. Jay's mate. She sure was a catch. With her brown hair and innocent brown eyes. She was my next target.
Watch out Jay. I have something stored for you that you would be begging at my feet to kill you instead of your sweet mate. That too in front of you. Oh wont that be sweet? It would also teach you not to mess with me.
Just because i wasnt a beta doesnt mean i didnt have a brain. I had a brain that was twice or perhaps thrice as large and i wanted revenge.
Revenge for being ignored in my childhood by my own BIOLOGICAL parents! How perfect was that? I punched a wall and it had a hole. I didnt care.
I walked outside my room and down the stairs to see Reanne in the living room.
'This is wrong Alex,' my wolf Castor said.
'Shut up you stupid wolf,' i snapped.
Castor whimpered.
'We should wait for our mate,' he whimpered.(wait and mate; that rhymed!!)
'You think we would be lucky enough to have a mate?' I scoffed.
'Everyone has a mate. i know i have one too,' he said.
'For a guy's wolf you sound like a girl. How did i end up with you?' I scoffed.
'Please Alex i want to wait for my mate,' he said.
'Shut up and let me do my work,' i snapped.
Cutting of the connection i took out my cell phone and snapped a few pictures of Reanne. Some were side views some were of only her face.
I went back to my room and looked at the photos. They were good i had to admit it. She was a catch.
Even if she wasnt my mate i could get a use of some even if i didnt kill her that is. Maybe i would just pleasure her with Jay bound and helpless watching me put my hands on his special mate. I smirked. Time to play some game.
P.S: I know its a bit short but i didnt want to make it boring for you guys! Can i get 5/10 votes on this chapter?
-xoxo-
-Annonymous-