Chapter 14

Jay
I had just sat down on my chair with my little wolf when my phone ringed indicating i had recieved a message. When i opened i what i saw filled me with rage.
It was picture of my little wolf. Not only at the pack house but at school as well. It had been taken when she was perhaps in the living room. I could only see the side of her face.
And then there was one of her in school. Underneath was another message.
I have got my eye on this candy Jay. Be careful. Be very careful.
This filled me with so much rage that i slammed the phone on my table with such force that i was surprised it didnt snap in two.
Before i could take it back; my little wolf had picked it up. She looked at the pictures and gasped.
"Who could this be Jay?"my little wolf asked.
"I dont know but i do know that i would find this person and kill him," i growled.
"What does he want?"she asked.
"How do you know its a he?" I asked.
"By his message. Only a male would send this kind of message," she said.
The idea of some male touching what is mine send another surge of rage through me. How DARE this person even think that he could touch my mate?!
"Please calm down Jay. Your anxiety is making me anxious," my little wolf said placing her head on my chest.
"Sorry little wolf. I wont let anyone touch you," i said.
"I know Jay. I wont let anyone touch me as well. I am all yours," my little wolf said.
"Do you want somethimg to eat? I could get something from the cafe," i said.
"Only if you eat with me," she said.
"Whatever you say little wolf," i said with a smile.
When lunch was over i didnt want to leave my little wolf. Especially with the threat she was under. I knew she told me she could look after herself but what could she do if there was more than one person involved?
I shuddered at the thought of someone touching my mate in places where it was only my right.
'We have to find this person,' Haden growled.
'But how? We dont even know who is it,' i said.
'Then find him you idiot!' Haden growled.
'Dont call me an idiot. I will find him and then kill him,' i said.
Finally after this class was the class i had been waiting for since morning. My little wolf's class. I wanted to see how she looked in her gym uniform.
The door opened and students came pouring in talking with one another. My little wolf came in with her back pack slung over one shoulder.
"All right class listen up!" I called out.
"I am yoir new gym teacher and my name us Jayden," i said.
A few of the girls sighed. I looked at my little wolf and saw that she was feeling edgy. I could understand her feelings.
"Oh and by the way i am already taken by my beautiful mate so if anyone thinks of hitting think again. Because i an not interested in you," i said.
I could see my litttle wolf blush and felt my heart thud against my chest.
"All right everyone. Change into your uniforms. We will be practicing," i said.
There were a few groans from the girls.
"Dont you think you should introduce yourself?"one girl asked probably trying to seduce me.
"I think i told you i am not interested," i said in my beta voice.
The girl's eyes widened and she stammered, "S-sorry b-beta!"
The gym door opened and a large group of people walked in.
"What do you think you are doing?" I growled getting into my fighting stance.
I could clearly tell that they were from another pack.
"We assume that you didnt know," a guy spoke up.
"I didnt know what?" I asked.
Why hadnt William told me anything yet?
"We are from the Swift pack. Our school is undergoing maintanence so this is the closest school and we have enrolled here," the guy said.
"Did you ask our Alpha?" I asked.
"Yes," he said.
"All right. Join in," i said.
"Have you started anything?"another guy asked.
"Not yet. You are in time," i said.
I could feel my little wolf's happiness and looked at her inquiringly.
'Alicia is in this pack,' my little wolf said .
'So i font have to worry about you being all alone?' I asked.
'No big teddy,' my little wolf smiled.
'Ok little wolf,' i smiled back.
I watched as my little wolf walked over to her best friend. Who was talking to her best friend. Or should i say trying to talk. I frowned as i watched their interaction. It seemed as if her friend Alicia didnt want anything to do with my little wolf.
I started class with my pack versus the Swift pack playing Volleyball. After the class with everyone sweaty. I waited for my little wolf to come out  of her shower.
"Miss Lawson a word please?" I called.
I waited till eveyone had left to talk to my little wolf.
"Are you all right?" I asked.
"Yes big teddy," my little wolf smiled.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"You worry too much," she pecked my lips.
I sighed into the kiss and gazed into her beautiful brown eyes lovingly.
"If you want me just think about me," i said.
"You are all i think about," my little wolf said before skipping out of the gym.
I smiled and went back to my desk. I had this period free and just thought about my little wolf and our lives.
P.S: Sorry for it being short and having a sucky end! :( i already had written it but when i got back to publish this chapter i found out that the end wasnt complete! Wattpad glitches!! Anyways can i get some feedback?
-xoxo-
-Annonymous-
P.P.S: Enjoy continuous updates through my summer vacations!! :P