Chp.34

A/N: okay. I'm sorry. I realized its been forever. But here you go. A long filler chapter ok. It'll get interesting soon. I promise.

To those who sent me pictures, thanks. But I don't know, how to put them on. I do this wattpad stuff on my ratchet phone.

And

ATTENTION ALL LARRY SHIPPERS.

I started a new fanfic. I'm not sure, if its good or,

idek go read it. Its called monster I've become .

ill post a new chapter if THAT fanfic will get at least ten votes ok.

so. yeah

read

comment.

go read that other one

love, M.Styles c:

-----------------------------------------

*Harrys P.O.V.*

She smiled. "You know just what to say." She winked and got off of me, sitting next to me on the couch. I laughed. "I try." I got up and walked off to the restroom.

"I'm too tired to take a shower right now!" I heard her yell from the living room.

I shook my head and laughed to my self before getting undressed. I started the shower and found a towel to wrap around my waist. I walked back out and seen her thrown out against the couch.

"Last chance to take a shower with Harry Styles." I winked.

She giggled. "Sure. But I might collapse in the shower." She got up slowly and trudged over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Ill carry you."

I smiled as I picked her up and carried her to the restroom. "Do you need me to undress you too?" I teased, sticking my tongue out and laughing. She nodded. "Shut up. I'm sleepy."

Well then. She really for want me to do it. I laughed again and started undressing her slowly. After I finished she pulled me in and kissed me. "I love you so much."

I smiled, "I love YOU so much." I dropped my towel and grabbed her hand and got in the shower. She wrapped her arms back around my neck and brought my closer. She put our foreheads together, but didn't kiss me. I stared into her eyes. She was so beautiful. And she was mine for now. She didn't want me for my money, she wanted me for me. I smiled at the thought.

"Why are you so smiley about?" She giggled.

"You're just so beautiful. And, I like wet kitty kats." I laughed. We were both soaked from the running shower water. She purred like a cat and kissed me. I kept our lips together. "Mm, sexy." I kissed her again. She stepped back. "I'm tired. Lets go to bed!"

Pow pow. Shot down.

I just smiled and ignored it. "I thought you wanted to stay up with me." I raised an eyebrow. She growled at me. "I meant, watch movies and cuddle." She squinted her eyes and glared at me. I laughed again.

"Well. If that's what you want." I reached over to turn off the shower. She smiled smugly. "I love you." She kissed me. "So much." She kissed me again. I grabbed a nearby towel and wrapped it around my waist. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." I smiled at her before stepping out of the shower and walking to the room to get dressed. I slid on a tshirt and some boxers and went into the living room to wait for her.

*Kats P.O.V.*

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself and got out the shower. I walked to the room and found a t shirt of his and some shorts and went to go sit next to Harry on the couch.