Chp.28

A/N:

Okey okey. Another heads up. Gonna be a rated R scene again..

I know. i know..

'what there was just one last chapter.'

WELL GUESS WHAT. THEY JUST LOVING EACH OTHER MAN. lol

Well.

Vote.

Comment.

-Love M.Styles :)

----------------------------------

*Kats P.O.V.*

Harry started laughing, so I started laughing with him. "Maybe we should... get dressed... before someone else sees us." I said, still laughing. He shook his curls and slid his boxers back on. "Ill never hear the end of this. He's probably told all the boys by now." He handed me my pants and shirt. I put them on. "He's so weird. I can't believe he would tell someone that..." I said smiling. "Well I mean, he did go running down the street almost naked." Harry said, laughing and sitting back on the couch. I giggled. "He's a weird little boy." I smiled and kissed him quickly.

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I smiled. "Geez Kat. You exhausted me." I stretched and yawned. She giggled. "I think I'm feeling better now, though." She said and rested her head on my shoulder. "Oh, so you're saying Dr. Styles saved the day?" I raised my eyebrows up and down. She scrunched her nose and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, whatever. 'Dr.styles'." She giggled. I tapped her nose. "Well. I'm going to get fired for having sex with a patient. Thanks for seducing me." I laughed. She giggled "So you would rather have a job, then have sex with me? I see how it is..." she said, crossing her arms and turning away.

"Oh no. That's not it. I would rather be broke so we could just have sex all day long in our cardboard house." I said with a straightface, trying not to laugh. I started singing a Justin Bieber song to her. "We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me." She smiled, and turned around and grabbed my face and kissed me. I smiled in the kiss. "Maybe I should sing to you more often. Thats the quickest you've gotten un mad at me." I laughed. "Well now that i know you'll try that again, it won't work." She winked. I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Oh man."

She laughed. "Its your own fault. But don't worry. Youll find another way." She smiled and ruffled my hair.

"One day I'm going to run out of ideas." I shook my curls. "Eventually ill forgive you." She kissed me and sexily bit my lip. She pulled away and winked.

"Don't start again Kat. Don't play with my emotions." I said. I winked and put my hand over my heart, jokinly. She scrunched up her nose. "Why not? It was fun." She smiled. "Remember all the moaning i did?" She grabbed on to her hair and moaned my name. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her on my lap. I covered her mouth with my hand and whispered in her ear. "You better stop right now, kitty Kat." I kissed her neck. She moved my hand. "Why? What are you gonna do about it?" She asked innocently, biting her lip. I leaned my head back and laughed. "You must have really missed my lower half." I laughed again and grabbed her face and kissed her. She bit my lip again and pulled away. "I missed it so much babe."

-------------------------------

*Harrys P.O.V.*

"Oh damn." I mumbled. I pulled her closer and we started making out. I pulled back again. "I want you to do all the work. Ride me. Ride me like a sexy cowgirl." I pulled her back to me and started kissing her again. She smiled and started taking off my shirt. I reached under her shirt and undid her bra. She took them off and started to rub my bulge through my boxers, to tease me. I threw my head back and moaned.

"Kat. Don't mess with me like that." "But, I thought you wanted me to be in control?" She said innocently, still rubbing my bulge. I bit my lip, and said, "Your right. Take control little cowgirl." I moaned again. "Little? Is that what you think i am? Little? Weak? Well you're in for a surprise." She winked and started rubbing me faster and harder. "Damnit." I moaned again. I always said the wrong things. But it always led to something good.

*Kats P.O.V.*

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked innocently. I didn't stop rubbing it. I wouldn't unless he said for me too. I smiled evily. "Yes and no." He was barley able to say. He moaned again. "Okay. Ill stop." I said and got off of him. I put his shirt on and walked to the other couch. He sat there and glared at me. He stood up and picked up from the couch. He wrapped my legs around him and kissed me. He growled. "I don't want you to stop. It feels so fucking good." He walked us back to the couch and sat down, me back on his lap. I twirled my hair with my fingers and looked at him innocently.

"You said to stop though."

He smiled at me cheekily. "I have no idea what you're talking about, ms.sexy cowgirl."

I smiled and kissed him again. I used one hand to lightly rub his bulge again. I loved teasing him. He grabbed my hand. "Ride me, cowgirl."

I smiled and quickly took off my pants and underwear and his too. I looked up at him and kissed him and bit his bottom lip. I smiled at him and positioned myself so he was about to enter me. I kissed him in lowered myself slowly. I threw my head back and moaned in pleasure.

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I moaned. I held on to her waist tightly and pulled her hair. "Show me how its done, cowgirl." She started going up and down on my length, slowly going faster and faster. She moaned again. "Oh yes babe, ride it harder." I moaned. She leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Don't tell me what to do. I'm in charge." She licked down my neck and started riding harder. I started sucking and biting along her neck and collarbone to add to her pleasure. She moaned and went faster. "I'm close baby!" She yelled as she went harder. I felt her tighten up and we reached our highs together. She rode slower and then got off. She laid her head on my chest, listening to me catch my breath. I rubbed her hair. "Did I ever mention that I love you?" She smiled and looked up at me. "No. I don't think you have." She said teasingly. She reached up and kissed me. "Well. I love you." I said. I kissed her again and smiled.