Chp.36

A/n: Okay, just realized how many reads i have. 140k. staaahpppp. Ok

Warning. Theres a mini rated R scene in this chapter as well . sorrrreeh.

So, idek. the theme song really for this fanfic to me, is wanted by Hunter hayes.

Im putting a link to his song, just in case you dont know it. But its perf.

Ok,

IDEK HOW MANY TIMES I WILL STRESS THIS BUT PLEASE GO READ MY OTHER FANFIC. MONSTER IVE BECOME. YOU WONT REGRET IT SWEAR. C;

ok ok ok.

Go on. read the story. Go on.

Comment, vote. enjoy.

Love, M.Styles c:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Harrys P.O.V*

My eyes popped open. Pregnant? I smiled. God was giving us another chance. I was now wide awake and a little shocked from the news. "Are you serious?" She nodded and slowly moved her hand to her stomach. I instinctivly did the same, placing mine over hers. I was so happy inside. I smiled widely. She blew a small sigh of relief, her smiling matching mine.

"Do you think itll work this time?" she asked, a hint of worry in her voice. I leaned down and kissed her stomach. "Of course it will work. We'll take you to the best doctors and take extra care." I kissed her stomach again and smiled up at her.

She giggled a little. "I love you so much." I sat back up and pulled her back in for a long kiss. "I love you too." I said, pulling back a bit. We both laid back on the bed, her resting her head on my chest, me wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"Im so lucky to have you in my life." she whispered. I smiled, "Im even luckier to have you."

She giggled again. "Harry... what are we gonna do?"she said, her tone chaning from happy to a little helpless. "What are we gonna do about the baby and all..." she said a unsure.

I rubbed her flat belly. "We're going to raise it, and love it, and it'll have the best uncles in the world." I said, referring to the boys. She smiled at me, like she couldnt believe how I was acting. She probably thought I would freak. She closed her eyes and fell asleep, a faint smile on her face. I rubbed her hair, too happy to go back to sleep. We were going to have a baby, and I was excited. All my fans knew I would be a good father, and I knew I would be too. Eventually, I dozed off and when I woke, I still had a smile on my face. I got out of bed and walked to the living room so I wouldnt wake Kat. I sat on the couch and put my hands behind my head. I turned on the T.V. to some music videos and quietly sang along to them.

*Kats P.O.V.*

I woke up, and Harry was gone. I quietly walked out of the bedroom and into the living room and saw Harry singing to himself. I smiled and tiptoed up behind him and set my hands on his shoulders and whispered, "Good morning, curly." He jumped a little and then smiled. "Good morning love."

I walked around the couch and sat next to him, kissing his cheek. "You have such a beautiful voice." I smiled. "And you have such a beautiful face." he said back. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Really? Have you looked in the mirror lately?"

"Eh, I have." He said, nonchalantly. "Have you looked in the mirror? Youre so stunning, takes my breath away..." He smiled again. He always knew how to say the right things. "I love you." I said, kissing him on the lips. He kissed me back. "I love you too." I clapped my hands together. "Sing some more!" I whined playfully. "I love your voice!" I pouted. Right when I said that, Wanted came on. He started singing along with it, looking directly at me as he did.