Chp.7

*Harrys P.O.V*

I drove home and parked the car. I didn't get out. I just sat there and rethought the day out. It didn't end the way I wanted. But I just hoped she would call me. I looked at the clock. 11:11. I leaned my head back on the seat, closed my eyes, and wished. I didn't realize the tears rolling down my face. Why did she hate me? She can't hate me...

*Katherine P.O.V.*

I stared at his number for the longest. Then when I was sure he was home, I called him. I looked at the clock. It was 11:11. He answered. "Hello?". "Harry?" I say. "Kat?!" You could practically here him jump out of his seat. "Yeah..." I bit my lip. Was I really doing this? "Uhm. I was wondering if you wanted to come over tomorrow?" He coughed. "Ehrm, sure. Yeah.. if you're sure." "Yeah. I am. I just need go talk yo you." I said. "Eherm. Okay then. Bye." We hung up, my heart raced. I just needed to tell him why I didn't like him. Get the facts straight so he didn't wait for me...

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I hung the phone up. I was nervous. What did she want to talk about? I went in to my house and fell asleep. I woke up early the next day. I got dressed, I put on black jeans, a grey shirt and a beanie on. I sat on my couch and stared at my phone and waited. The phone rang and I jumped and answered. "Hello..." she said. I heard regret in her voice. "You don't want me to come over do you? Its alright if you changed your mind." I said. "NO, no. I want you to come. I need to talk to you." She said. I bit my nails. "Eherm. Okay. I guess Ill come over now then..." I hung up the phone, got in the car, and drove. When I got to her house and sat in the car for about thirty minutes debating whether to leave or to walk up to her door. I finally got out, took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

--------

*Katherines P.O.V.*

He needed to know the truth. When he hung up, I sighed, sat on the couch and waited. Before I knew it, I heard a knock. I stood back up and opened the door. He was standing there. His head was facing the floor but he was looking up with his eyes. "Eherm hey." "Hi." I said. "Come in." He walked in and sat in the couch. He crossed his leg on his lap and put his arm across the top of the couch. I sat next to him, avoiding his glance. "So, what did you want to talk about?" He said. I bit my lip nervously. "Uhm well I just wanted you to know, that I dont like you." I looked up at him. He had almost a bored amused look on his face... like he didnt care. "I already knew that. Did you just bring me here to break my heart some more?" He said. "Is that what you like to do? Break Harry's poor little heart?" He asked again, his voice filling with anger. I shook my head. "No. I didn't want to break your heart. I just wanted to get you mad..."

*Harrys P.O.V.*

To get me mad? That made no sense. But if it made her happy. My voice raised. "You want me to get mad?! I don't even think I know what feelings are, since you took all mine and crushed them! I'm sorry Kat! I'm sorry your not the girl I hoped you would be!" I yelled, standing up. I stormed out the door and went to my car. I didn't know whether to go back in and apologize or to leave. I looked to see her looking out the window. She slammed the curtains shut with disgust. Guess I was leaving. I drove off.

*Katherines P.O.V.*

I watched him get mad and leave. It wasn't what I wanted it to be. But by now, I didn't know what I wanted. I called Dianna and told her what happened. She told me to come over and I did. We talked about everything and by the end of my story, I started crying. How could he just leave like that?! I thought he loved me...

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I had driven to a near by park and parked my car there. I didn't know what to do. I called lou and told him everything. "Well mate. Its not like you to just give up." I wiped my tears. "Well what should I do boobear?" "You go back to her house, and get the girls of your dream."

---------

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I get off the phone and started driving off towards her house. I saw her being dropped off at her house. Just in time. I pulled up, ran to her door and rang the door bell. She was wiping her eyes, so she didn't know who was at the door until I said, "Kat?". Her eyes widdened. "H-Harry. What are you doing here?" Without thinking, I pulled her into my chest and hugged her. And for the first time, she didn't stiffen or pull away. She relaxed. "I'm so sorry for walking out. I was just mad..."

*Katherines P.O.V.*

Being in his embrace, it just felt right... I hugged him back. "I'm sorry for trying to make you mad." He pulled back and smiled. I smiled back, a little sad that the hug didn't last longer. "Can I make it up to you?" He asked. "How?" I said. "Well its still a little early in the day... how bout we try that date again." I smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I would like that." We walked yo his car and he ran to open it. "After you m'lady." I smiled and rolled my eyes. I smiled? What was this? Were my feelings changing? I felt so confused. Yet everything felt so right.