Chp.16

((This chapter, has sexual content. Jusssst a warning.))

-------------------------------

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I stared at her the rest of the movie. She was beautiful. I wanted her. Needed her. She caught me staring. "What?" She asked confused. I just smiled and shook my head. "Its nothing. Watch the movie." I look forward until she looked away. She snuggled closer to me and we watched the movie. When it finished, I looked around. I felt awkward, with all this stuff running through my mind. The I got an idea. I asked her, "Want to make some ice cream Sundays?!" If there was anything that could clear my cluttered mind, it was the thought of ice cream... "Yes!" She smiled and jumped off the couch. "I haven't had one in so long!" I smiled big. We went to the kitchen. I pulled everything out that we needed to make one. Ice cream, all kinds of syrup, toppings, and whip cream. I said, "Mmm, I love ice cream." I grabbed the cherry jar, opened it and pulled a cherry out of the jar and ate it. "Well don't eat all of them!" She said. She grabbed the jar of cherries and ate one. She smiled at me and winked. Her wink was so cute. I grabbed the jar back and ate another one. "If you want one, I'll guess youll have to get them from me." I set one on my tongue and stuck it out. She grabbed it off my tongue and laughed. Her laugh was so cute. SHE was so cute. I couldn't get over her. I laughed. "Nope. You cheated. You got to get it with YOUR tongue. " I winked then put another one on my tongue and waited. She crinkled her nose and used her tongue and got it. I kissed her nose. "Don't act like it wasn't fun." I winked again and smiled, my dimple deepening. She kissed me quickly and grabbed the jar. She rolled her eyes at my comment. I smirked. "If you keep rolling your eyes, they'll roll right out of your head. And come here with those. You have to share." I laughed as I chased her. "NO! They're mine!" She yelled running away from me. I caught up to her and pulled her close to me by her waist. I started nibbling on her neck and I felt her relax. I quickly swiped the jar from her and ran. "They're mine!" I stuck my tongue out.

*Kats P.O.V.*

I looked at him angrily. "Nooooooo!" I yelled and started running after him. He grabbed the bottle of whip cream. "Don't come near me. I got a weapon and I'm not afraid to use it!" He said laughing. "Do it, I dare ya!" I laughed. "Oh yeah? I don't think you want any of this!" His eyes looked around and spotted the chocolate syrup bottle. But so did I. He tried to reach for it but i was quicker. I grabbed the chocolate bottle and aimed it at him. I smiled evily and he sighed. "Don't do it, or Ill do it back." He said. "Its very tempting to squirt you with this!" I smiled devishly. "Mmm, not if I squirt you first!" He said evily before he hit the nozzle of the can and it sprayed everywhere on me. I squirted him with the chocolate at the same time. I started laughing hard. He looked so funny.

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I doubled over laughter. She looked hilarious. I grabbed her and pulled her in by the waist. "You look like a marshmellow." "And you look like a hershy kiss!" She laughed and pecked my nose. "Hmm, do you want a hershey's kiss?" I asked, looking in her eyes. I put my cheek on hers and rubbed our chocolate and whip creamness together. I laughed. "Eww." She giggled and kissed me. I kissed back. I smiled through the kiss.

"You taste yummy."

She giggled. "Do I taste like whip cream?" She asked innocently.

"Like whip cream and a hint of chocolate."

I started licking her neck and leaving little love bites.

"Mm. I like this Sunday." I chuckled. She smiled and kissed me again. I kissed back harder. I laughed sexily. "Can I have you instead of ice cream?" I winked.

She giggled. "You can have whatever you want." She smiled and bit her lip.

"Oh yeah? Whatever I want?" I grabbed her by the loop holes of her jeans and pulled her closer. We were really close, our faces almost touching but we wernt kissing. Just looking into each others eyes. My heart started racing. I smiled. Are we really going to do this? I wanted to do this. I kissed her and we started making out.

*Kats P.O.V.*

My heart started racing. I'm nervous about this but I push those feelings aside. I smiled into the kiss. Are we really going to do this? Is this really going to happen? I wanted this.

CHP.36

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I picked her up and put her on the counter. Our kissing heated up. She pulled me closer and I kissed her harder, our breath getting ragged. I picked her up again and wrapped her legs around my waist, still kissing her. I held on to her legs and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I slowly walked her to my room.

*Kats P.O.V.*

My heart is pounding. I'm excited and nervous. My breathing gets heavier. He takes me to the bedroom. I smiled a bit into the kiss. I'm ready. I know I am. I wrap my arms tighter around his neck. I'm ready. I love him so much. This, this is all that I want. He is all that I need.

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I sit her on the bed and pull back to ask her, "Are you ready?" She smiles and kisses me. I took that as a yes. I lifted my shirt then hers, breaking our kiss for a second. I laid her back and started kissing her some more. She reached to unbotton my pants and I smiled. I pulled them off and then hers. We rolled over and she was on top of me. She leaned down and kissed me, holding on to my face. She pulled back and said, "I love you." And kissed me again. I smiled at her. "I love you more." I grabbed her head and pulled her to me. We rolled over again so I was on top. Now that we were naked, I could feel her right there. I positioned myself, and before I entered her, i asked her, "Are you sure babe? I don't want to hurt you." She nodded and bit my lip. I slowly entered. We were really about to do this. I felt her close in around my length and moaned.

*Kats P.O.V.*

I gasp and soon pain turns to pleasure. I moaned softly. He leaned in and kissed me roughly. He started going faster and we started making love. He moaned, "Oh god Kat, I love you so much." I couldn't say anything. I was enjoying it too much and was already out of breath. I moaned his name a little louder an he started going faster. My back arched and he grabbed on to it, holding it up. He told me, "I'm going to finish babe, finish with me!" I nodded and moaned his name again as I came close to my finish.

*Harrys P.O.V.*

She screamed a satisfying scream when we finished. I grunted and rolled off of her. I pulled her to me and we laid there, out of breath, sweaty, and smiling. I moved her hair out of her face. "You're so beautiful, my Kitty Kat." I kissed her. She smiled. "Love you too curly." I pulled her to me, wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep.