Chp. 33

A/N:

70k... rully. gtfo. ok. ok. thanks thanks thanks man.

okay so this is a filler. and. its kinda boring. But that's what fillers are.

so.

read.

and I'm gonna keep that comment and vote thing up.

So 25 votes and or 15 comments this time and Ill post the next chapter :)

ok.

-Love M.Styles c;

-----------------------------------------

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing in the distance and felt around for it. I realized it was in pant pocket still. And those were on the floor. I jumped out of bed and found it in the pocket. I read the caller I.D. It was my mum.

"Hello?" I said groggily.

"Wakey wakey hazza. I'm almost to your house!" She said in a singsong voice before quickly hanging up. I groaned and started picking up all our clothes from last night and putting them in the basket. I found a clean pair of pants and a shirt and threw it on as well. I walked out into the living room and seen more of our clothes strewn everywhere. I signed and started picked all those up too. We sure did a lot in one day... I chuckled to myself and carried all the clothes back to the room.

*Kats P.O.V.*

I heard Harry fiddling around with things and it woke me up. I rubbed my eyes and sat up a little. "What's wrong, Curly?" I asked, watching him organize things. "My mum and Gem will be here in about thirty minutes! I'm cleaning up!" He said, panicking a bit. That woke me up completely. "Oh shit, Harry!" I got out of bed, grabbed some clothes to put on and rushed into the bathroom to get ready. I put my hair up in a messy bun and started to put some make up on, just to impress his family. I seen him stand in the doorway, leaning against the frame and crossing his arms, watching me. I guess he finished cleaning and had nothing better to do.

"You look beautiful."

He smiled. I rolled my eyes then smiled a little back at him. I leaned closer into the mirror and started putting make up over the bite marks that he had left all over me. He laughed and walked up behind me, hugging my waist.

"Dont you 'whatever' me."

"Too late. I already did. I titled my head a bit and applied the finishing touches.

"Hmm, can't even tell their there." He said, kissing my cheek right as the doorbell rang. I let go of my waist and walked away to the front door. I quickly put my make up, up, and followed him to the door. I felt my stomach tense up a bit. I was nervous. This was a bit of a huge step, meeting his family. What if they didn't like me? Or if they thought he could do better. I know how close he is with them, and knew their impression of me was important. I took a deep breath and wiped my sweaty palms on my pants and waited as he openend the door.

-------------------------------

"Harry!" His mum yelled, and threw her arms around him. She seen me and hugged me as well. "You must be Kat! Harry talks about you ALL the time to me!" She laughed, clearly embarrassing Harry and enjoying it. I giggled and blushed. "Oh really?" I smiled and hugged her back. Had he really talked to his mum about me a lot? I was flattered and it made me blush just a little more.

*Harrys P.O.V.*

"Yes, non stop! I just HAD to meet the beautiful young lady he was crazy about." My mum said, smiling. Gemma walked in, right behind mum, hugging both me and Kat.