Chp.24

A/N:

Okay you guise. They're just trying to cope. They say laughter is the best medicine. So, don't feel weird, if they try to crack jokes man...

Okey.

Vote.

Comment.

Peace, love, and rubbergloves.

-Love M.Styles :)

-------------------------

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I turned the shower off and got out. I put my clothes on and walked in the living room. I avoided her glance as I sat on the other couch. My voice cracked when I talked, showing that i cried. "You, Eherm, need anything? Something to drink? Your medicine?" "No. I'm fine. Are you okay, curly?" She asked concerned. I smiled a bit. "I'm fine." I shook my curls. "Want to watch a movie?" "Sure which one?" She smiled at me. I shrugged. "Eherm. I don't care. As long as its not actual tv." "Why not actual tv?" She asked, concerned again. I shook my head. "Too much nosey people." I picked out a funny movie and popped it in. I sat back down on the other couch. "Are you trying to torture me? You get your butt over here next to me curly." She said laughing. I smiled. "I don't want to hurt you babe." I protested. I got up anyways and sat next to her and put my arm around her. "I trust you curly." She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder. I kissed her and the movie started. I tried laughing but it just didn't feel right inside. I couldn't get over what I was told, just a few hours ago... A baby... My baby... OUR baby... just gone.

*Kats P.O.V.*

He laughed at some funny parts, but it wasn't a normal laugh. There was something off. "Is something wrong, Haz?" I looked at him sadly. His eyes matched mine when he pulled me into his chest and whispered. "Cry with me. I feel alone." His voice cracked at the end. "Harry, I'm all dried up. I've cried all my tears." I giggle. "And Haz, your not alone. I mean. Its my fault that this happened." I say and look down feeling guilty. He pulled back. "Don't you ever say that. If anything, it was my fault." He said. "How is it your fault? Its mine!" I give him a confused look.

His eyes watered up. "Its mine. I should have never posted it on twitter that we were there. I should of had us stay home..." he trailed off.

"Harry... no. Don't blame yourself..." I said.

"Well YOU don't blame yourself. You know what? The only person whose fault it is, is that monster and he's gone."

A tear fell from my eyes, thinking of him. All the pain and suffering he caused. Harry wiped my tears. "Please dont. I thought you said you were all dried up." I laughed. "I guess I'm not." I smiled weakly.

-----------------

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I hugged her tightly. "Its alright." I kissed her. I mean, its alright, to cry. We just went through something devastating... so it was alright. She shook her head. "No. Its not, Harry. Don't you see? I'm scarred for life. Ill never be able to forget this!" Another tear streams down her face. I looked at her taken back a bit. "And you think I will be? I had a knife to my throat, I was beaten senseless, and I lost a baby..." by the end of my words, I choked up. "We have to get through this together. He won't come back. They have him locked up for life. You have to help me and I have to help you. I cant get through this alone..." I dropped my head.

*Kats P.O.V.*

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to get involved with this." I say, laying my head on his shoulder. "I never wanted you to get involved... its my fault that your hurt." I say, and another tear falls. He wiped my tears again. "Its not babe. Its not your fault." He said, kissing my forehead. "Its just.. I don't know why... why he hates me..." I say, sniffing a bit. He lifted my chin, so I was looking in his eyes. "Look. He's irrevelent. We don't have to worry about him again. All that matters, is that we're here, together, alive. And that I love you." He said. I smiled slightly and lean up to kiss him. "Love you too, my curly." He kissed me back and laid his head on mine. He dozed off quickly, laying there. I wouldn't blame him. I was just as exhausted. I fell asleep on his shoulder. Today was tiring. I just need some sleep.

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I woke up. I was sitting up awkwardly and Kat was on my lap. I checked my phone. It was the next day and the day was almost over! I stood up slowly, trying not to wake her. I went to the kitchen and sat at the table, checking my twitter. All my fans were an emotional wreck. They had somehow gotten a picture of us leaving the hospital. I had shades on but the bruises were still visible and Kat was in the wheelchair. I shook my curls. I tweeted. "Home. Still hurt. But were alright." I got off and set my head on the table and sighed.

---------------

*Kats P.O.V.*

I woke up on the couch. What time was it? Where is Harry? I lifted my head up off the couch and looked around. I saw him at the table with his head down. I walked over to him and kissed the top of his head. "What's wrong curly?" I said, sitting next to him. "Nothing babe. Just still a bit tired." He sat up. "Are you hungry? Your supposed to stay laying down." He said, furrowing his eyebrows. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I'm not hungry though." I smiled at him and walked back to the couch. He turned to watch me and smiled. "Let me catch you get up at all this week. I'm going to torture you by sitting on the opposite couch." He winked and chuckled a bit. I give him the eye and growl at him. "Don't get on my bad side, Styles."