Chp.23

*Kats P.O.V.*

I fell asleep on the way to the hospital. When we got to the hospital, i was still asleep. I woke up a few hours later with Niall by my side. He had a worried look on his face. I didn't say anything to him. I don't even know if he knew that I was awake. A huge pain came to my stomach again. I groaned loudly. It hurt so much..why won't it go away. What was wrong with me?

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I was walking around looking for her room. Liam was with me, helping me walk, even though I told him I was fine. I really wasn't. I found her room and Niall walked out. "HARRY!" He yelled, hugging me. I groaned. "Still in pain Nialler." He pulled back. "Sorry. I forgot." I was about to walk in her room when Niall said, "Wait. You can't go in. The doctor is telling her what's wrong with the stomach. Says we can go in when he leaves. I guess it was personal." I put a worried look on my face. Liam helped me to a near by bench. "Its alright Haz... don't worry... she's alright." He said. I nodded and waited.

*Kats P.O.V.*

The doctor came in and told me the news. I immediately started crying. It was too painful and sad. He left and told the boys they could come in. I groaned again in pain when they walked in.

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I walked in slowly, still dizzy. I saw her, her nose bandaged and her eyes bruised. I didn't know if I should hug her or what. She looked so fragile. I walked up and kissed her forhead. A tear slipped. She was alright. My voice cracked. "What the doctor say?" A tear fell from her eye. She took and deep and shaky breath. "The doctor said that... he said that... he said.. it was a miscarriage." She burst into tears. My eyes popped. Liam and Niall looked at each other, patted my back sympathetically and walked out to give us privacy. I was in shock. I couldn't move. A miscarriage? That means... a baby... We had a little baby on the way and that monster killed it. I softly touched her belly before I dropped to my knees, not caring about the pain. I laid my head on her belly and started crying with her.

--------------------

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I wiped my eyes and rubbed her belly. "Our little baby..." I whispered. She rubbed the curls from my face. We stayed like that for a while before I stood up and kissed her. "It'll be alright Kat. We'll get through this." I said sadly. That monster would never hurt her again. He was in jail. I kissed her and laid next to her on the bed. I stroked her face.

*Kats P.O.V.*

"Wait. What about Chase? He didn't do anything wrong." I gave him an upset look, thinking of chase being in jail for something he was forced to do. "Don't worry babe. I told the police everything. They'll let him go." He said, looking exhausted. I watched as he drifted off to sleep. I fell asleep in his arms. With Harry, everything was right again. Everything. I never want to leave his side again.

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I woke up when Liam tapped my shoulder. I looked to see liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis all standing around the bed. I stood up slowly, stretching then wincing in pain. They all hugged me. Louis said, "We're sorry to hear the news mate." I smiled weakly. "Yeah. Thanks." They all hugged me again. Liam said, "The doctor said your both fine to go home. Kat has to stay on bed rest for a week. But after that, everything can go back to normal." I nodded. Niall said, "Have you checked your twitter? Everyone is going nuts." I shook my head. I turned the T.V. on and sure enough, the story was all over the news.

*Kats P.O.V.*

I wake up with Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn watching T.V.. What were they watching? I sat up and whimpered. It didn't hurt as much now that the doctors took the soon-to-be-baby out of my stomach. But it still hurt. I was sore from the surgery i went through. I hold my stomach, I can't even make a baby. I hated this. Why me? Why did this have to happen when I was pregnant with Harry's baby?! I lean up against the bed and smile weakly at the boys. I shut my eyes. The pain was still unbearable. It hurt so much. I wish this never happened. That we never went to the zoo. Its all my fault. I said I wanted to do something! Its all my fault we were here. I'm so stupid. How could I not see this before?!

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I looked over at Kat. She was awake wincing in pain. "Kitty Kat, you don't have to move." I ran to her side. "We can go home now. You'll have to stay on bedrest for a week. They gave me your medicine. It'll make you feel better." I tried to smile but the bruises on my face and seeing her hurt, made it hard too. She couldn't say anything but she nodded. She was in too much pain. Besides. Nothing was needed to be said anyways.

--------------

*Harrys P.O.V.*

They bought a wheelchair in and put her in it. We took the secret back way outside because the front was surrounded by so many people. We got in the van and it took us home. The ride home was silent. I held on to Kats hand, and looked out the window. When we got to my house, the boys helped me for about an hour with Kat before they decided to leave. Liam said, "If you need anything, any help, just call me." I nodded and he left too. I ran my hand through my curls and went to take a shower. I cried in there. I felt like this was all my fault. If i would have convinced her to stay home that day, or if I hadn't been so persistent on making love, maybe I wouldn't be so heartbroken....

*Kats P.O.V.*

He sat me down on the couch when we arrived home. He went to take a shower. I wasn't very comfortable crying around him yet, so when he left for the shower, I cried. I felt awful. Nothing in my life was ever right. When I met the boys and fell in love with one of them, I thought that the past was the past and that the past didn't matter. But the past keeps catching up with me. It keeps coming back and I don't think that ill be able to forget this.