Chp.27

A/N:

Okey. spoiler alert.

it gets rated r at the end ish of this chapter.

Just a heads up for those pure at heart.

And again.

The reason I quit putting this on IG was because ppl were like, ew sex.

But KEEP IN MIND. Kat and Harry pretty much they were never gonna see each other again. they're just rejoicing man.

Lol anywhoo.

Comment.

Vote.

Peace. love. and rubber gloves.

-Love M.Styles :)

------------------------

*Kats P.O.V.*

"What should we do?" I said a bit bored. I was having fun with the truth or dare game.

"We can play a game by ourselves." He said.

"What game?" I asked, sitting up.

"I don't know..something interesting." He said. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I don't know what to play." I said softly. He laughed. He lifted my chin and kissed me. "We can do that all night since its ALL we can do." He winked and laughed. I kissed him. "I want to go out somewhere." I whined. He laughed. "Its getting late. And you have two more days to stay laying down. Then we can travel the world if you want." I pout. "No! I wanna go somewhere now!" I whine again. He shook his head.

"Where?"

"Somewhere... like... someones house or something..."

"We are at someones house. My house." He laughs.

"Someone else's house!" I rolled my eyes. "Hey. Don't roll your eyes." He said.

"Whose?" He asked.

"It doesn't matter. Just someone's." I rolled my eyes again to annoy him. "Well. Its late. And I don't know where you want to go. Your not even supposed to be up." He said. He hugged me. "Why don't you just want to stay here with me?" He whined. I giggled and sit on his lap and rest my head on his shoulder. "I do wanna stay with you."

*Harrys P.O.V.*

"Well then. Stay with me." I turned her around in my lap, so her legs were around me. I put my hand on the back of her neck and brought her closer to my face so we could kiss. We started making out. She started playing with my curls. I stopped and pulled back. "We have to stop." She groaned. "Why? I missed this..." she pouted. I sighed. "I missed it too. But its no use if we can't do nothing...." I laughed a bit and blushed. She looked down. "We could always... try..." she said quietly. I shook my head. "I don't want to hurt you babe..." She cut me off and pulled me closer , and started kissing me again.

------------------

*Harrys P.O.V.*

We started making out again, I held on to her hips as she started playing with my curls. She smiled into the kiss which made me kiss her harder. I wanted her but I couldn't have her. She still had a couple days to heal. So i just pulled her closer. I wanted her as close as possible. I suddenly felt her tense up and groan.

*Kats P.O.V.*

My stomach had butterflies again. And then my stomach randomly had a huge pain in it and I groaned uncontrollabley. I pulled away from the kiss but still stayed close to him. I sighed and leaned my head against his. "No more excitement for you." He chuckeld. I pouted. "Harry!! I want you!!!" I said whining. "That's a first." He laughed. "But not until your stomach can take it. We'll have to wait." He sighed. I laid on my back across the rest of the couch but my legs were still wrapped around his waist. I sighed loudly looking at him. He was looking everywhere but me. I sighed again a bit louder, just to be dramatic. I wanted him so bad but I couldn't have him.