Chp.19

Okeeey. So I haven't really wrote an A/N before because I write these on my phone, and want to get the chapter over with. But I just wanted to thank y'all for the 6.5k reads. Like. That's effing fantastic. And like, okey this may not be the best story, but its my first. Cut some slack. lol.

Well. Sorry for bothering.

But ehrm, yeah.

Vote.

And keep reading.

Oh, and this chp is rated R for like. two seconds. Okey. that's all.

-Love M.styles :)

-----------------------

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I smiled evily again. "If you say so." Keeping her arms pinned down, I started kissing her. I planted small kisses down her neck and her chest. She was only wearing one of my shirts, so I lifted it with my teeth and started kissing down her stomach. "Tell me what was wrong." I say, stopping right over the band of her underwear. "No!" She yells. "You leave me no choice then." I started going lower, kissing her where it made her moan. Before I took her underwear off, I said, "Last chance Kitty Kat."

*Kats P.O.V.*

I looked down at him, his green eyes looking up at me, filled with lust. I started breathing harder. "Never," I say and sigh a bit. Why would I tell him what was wrong if he was doing exactly what I wanted?

*Harrys P.O.V.*

"Fine." I took her panties off and pinned her arms back down so she couldn't stop me. My head went in between her legs and I started doing what girls say I did best. Her eyes flashed open as she moaned. Her head shot back to the pillow it was originally resting on. I couldn't help but smile. I loved getting her like this. I stopped again. "You sure you don't want to tell me what it is?" I resumed before she could answer. She moaned my name loudly and grabbed on to the sheets on the bed. I had let go of her arms to spread her legs. I started using my 'magically long' fingers, as some people called them. This drove her crazy.

*Kats P.O.V.*

I moaned his name louder. I couldn't control myself. It felt so good. I grabbed on to his curls as he went faster. I never wanted him to stop. He hit a spot that made me arch my back. "Yes Harry! Right there!" I moaned.

*Harrys P.O.V.*

Her moaning my name turned me on to the fullest. I couldn't help myself. "I'm going in." I said. I pulled my friend out my boxers and put myself inside of her. We started making love again. We finished at the same time. We laid there out of breath, smiling at each other. I kissed her and whispered, "Nothing like morning love to start off your day..."

--------------------

*Kats P.O.V.*

I smile and sighed. "I love you!" I say breathlessly. He kissed my forehead. "I love you too." He sat up and put his thinking face on. "What are you thinking about, styles?" I ask and play with curls. "I was thinking about how beautiful you are." He smiled cheekily. "No. But really. I was thinking about how you haven't been to your house in a few days. But I don't want you to leave mine." He said. I giggled. "Yeah, I need to go back to my house, curly." I looked down a bit. I didn't want to leave him. But I couldn't live with him. "But I don't want you to leave. Your mine." He grabbed me and pulled me to his chest. He kissed my head. I laugh. "But Harry!" I whine. "My kitty Kat." He said as he rubbed my head. "Stay with papa." He laughed. I smiled, looked up at him and scrunched my nose. "Papa?" I giggle.

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I laugh again. "Don't question me. I don't even know." I kissed her again. I put my boxers back on and stood up from the bed. "So what do you want to do?" She giggles and gives me a quick kiss. "I don't know. What do YOU want to do?" She laid on the bed and threw her arm over her eyes. I jumped back on the bed and land on her stomach. "What kind of question is that?" You know what I want to do." I laughed, looking up at her. "But Harry!" She whined. "I wanna do something today!" I laughed again. "Well you asked me what I wanted to do! I was just answering your question honestly." I move her arm from her face and we kiss.