Chp.26

A/N:

Ten k reads man? Like. CAN WE CELEBRATE NOW?! woot woot.

okay.

that's nothing compared to those with millions. but still. Its enough to make me happy.

okay. okay.

the story. i got it.

vote.

comment.

peace love and rubber gloves man..-Love M.Styles :)

---------------------

*Harrys P.O.V.*

My phone rang and I pulled it out of my pocket to see who it was. It was Louis. I answered. "Me and El are coming over with rented movies and popcorn." He said in a sing songy voice. I smiled. I whispered it to Kat and she smiled too. "Okay mate. The doors open. Just come on in when you get here." As soon as I said that, the door flew open and in walked Louis. "I'm already heeerree." I laughed and shook my curls. Kat giggled and rolled her eyes. Of course. Louis waited for nobodys answers. He did what he wanted to. I felt Kat tense up a bit, so I wrapped my arms around her, hoping to ease her.

*Kats P.O.V*

I needed to relax. What's a better way to relax than movies anyways? I leaned back on the couch and sighed a bit. My stomach still hurts. It would be a bit embarrassing if I groaned out of pain when they were here. Harry wrapped his arms around me, making me feel a little better. He told Louis, "Put the movie in, yeah?" Louis nodded. El walked up to us. "Hey Haz, Kat. How are you feeling?" She asked in her tiny accent. "Better. Still in a lot of pain though." I smiled at her. She and Louis made such a cute couple. And she's really sweet. She smiled. "That's good. I hope it goes away soon. Then we'll be able to go out on more double dates." She giggled. Lou walked to the kitchen to make popcorn. He walked back out with a funny look. Harry looked at him back with the same expression.

"What?"

Louis said, "I could have sworn about a few weeks ago, I went grocery shopping with you and we bought a load of items to make Sundays. Where did it all go? Did you eat it all already? That fast?" Harry started laughing and shook his curls. I looked down a bit and started laughing. I remember what we did with all those items. He eyes us.

"What happened? Why are you both laughing?"

Harry shook his curls again.

"We just really like Sundays. We ate it all."

Louis put his hand on his hip.

"I don't believe you."

"Trust be, Louis. You don't want to know." I smiled.

El giggled.

Lou said, "Oh, but I do." Right when he said that, the microwave dinged. "Ooh popcorn." He ran to get it. "Saved by the bell." Harry whispered. Lou walked back in. "Not really. I still want to know." "Just tell him Harry..." i giggled a bit and looked down, not wanting to make eye contact when he told him.

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I laughed. "I told you Lou. We ate it all. I mean. You need all of it to make a human Sunday." I smiled cheekily and winked. Louis' mouth dropped. He started laughing and rolling on the floor. El giggled some more with him. Louis sat up. "Oh Haz. I knew you had it in you. And Kat! You took pure little hazzas virginity! With A HUMAN SUNDAY!" He giggled and sat next to El. We both blushed. I smiled and snuggled into Kats neck. The movie started and Louis piped up. "The movieeees staaarrting." He yelled. "No really Louis?" Kat said sarcastically. "Sh Kat. Its rude to talk during a movie." He laughed and El smack his arm. Kat laughed. "Says the person yelling." She whispered. He glared at Kat, laughing quietly. I reached over and pinched his leg so he would shutup. She rolled her eyes and we started watching the movie. I dozed off in her shoulder. I woke up from my phone vibrating. It was a twitter notification. Louis had tweeted a picture of me and Kat snuggled up together.