Chp.32

A/N:

Its official. Y'all gave me a heart attack. Ow.

Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

Thanks to all those who read, getting me 53k reads man.

Any who.

ATTENTION

There is a rated R scene in here. I know. spoiler alert. Just letting you know.

and..

I think I'm going to start basing when I post a new chapter by how many votes and comments I get.

So. If this chapter can get 20 votes and or 10 comments, ill post the next chapter c:

So.

Peace, love, rubber gloves,

vote,

comment,

read ^_^

-Love, M.Styles c:

-----------------------------------

*Harrys P.O.V.*

"..Its over." She yelled. I turned around slowly, hurt by her words, and watched her walk off to her front door. I shook my head. She didn't mean that. This was our first fight. She was just mad. I went after her and grabbed her wrists, turning her around so she was facing me. I opened my mouth but no words came out. I didn't know what to say. What do you say to someone who just screamed that it was over? I grabbed her and just kissed her. And she kissed back. I knew she couldn't have been serious. She pulled back. "What. Do you love me again?" She asked, looking up at me, waiting for an answer. What kind of question was that. Of course I did. I wouldn't have ran back to get her in the club, or stopped her from breaking things off with me. But I didn't tell her that. I didn't say anything. I just grabbed her hand and pulled her to the car, opening her door and letting her get back in. I quickly drove to my house, parked the car and got out to open her door and pulled her out. I pushed her against the car and started kissing her again. I pulled back and whispered,

"I never said I didn't love you."

I picked her up and wrapped her legs around me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in to kiss me more. I carried her to my house and kicked the front door open. I put her up against the wall and kissed her harder. She pulled back and looked at me and whispered,

"Punish me, Styles."

I growled. "Trust me, I will." I carried her to the room and threw her on the bed. I stripped her down, but kept mine on, a smirk playing at my lips. I reached into my dresser and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. I twirled them around my finger and laughed.

"You've been a bad girl. Looks like I have to lock you up."

I handcuffed her to the bed and started kissing her again. She turned her head a bit to ask me, "Where'd you get these?" She raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Well. The boys thought I would need them one day." I winked. She rolled her eyes and I went back to kissing her, slowly kissing down her body. She moaned lightly when I got to the lower part of her body. I looked up at her and smiled evily. "Is that what you like?" I started kissing all around her lower area, but never going to it. She bit her lip and nodded. I sat up a bit, taking my shirt off and flinging it, then going back to hovering over her.

"What was that? I didn't hear you." I said, kissing all over her stomach and inner thighs. "Yes!" She moaned softly. I moved over to directly in between her legs and started kissing her area. "I still can't hear you, kitty Kat. Tell me. Do you want this?" I murmured, still lightly kissing. "Yes, Harry!" She moaned again. I smiled and stuck my tongue in her. "Tell me who you want it from, Kitty Kat. Tell me." I said huskily.

"You, Harry!"

Her moans were getting louder. I started moving my tongue faster, adding my fingers as well. She moaned my name repeatedly. "Oh yes, Harry!"

I looked up at her, "You like that, huh? It feels good, right?" I said, stating it more than asking as a question. She bit her lip and nodded, trying to keep another moan from escaping her lips. "Well, I'm not a very good punisher then." I smiled and got off of her, taking the rest of my clothes off.

"Its just because you're so damn sweet." Kat said, smiling at me.

I climbed back on top of her and whispered in her ear.

"But tonight, I want to be bad."

I slammed myself into her without warning. I gave her love bites on her neck and shoulders. She gasped when I entered but soon started moaning again. I lifted her legs on my shoulders to go seemed than ever.

"Tell me whose giving it to you good." I grunted, going harder.

"Harry!" She said, nearly screaming.

"Faster!" She yelled. I obeyed and went faster, forgetting that I was mad at her. It just felt so good.

We finished at the same time, moaning each others name. I got off of her and sat next to her. She was still handcuffed. I started touching all over her body lightly. She smiled breathlessly.

"You can unlock me."

I shook my curls. "You've been bad." I laughed and rolled on top of her and kissed her.

"Bad? Me?"

I nodded. "Yes. Bad. First you tempt me by dancing then you flirt with another guy. I just need you to know that you're only mine..." I kissed her again and started licking down her body, feeling her trembling under my touch. "I-im sorry for being mean." She stuttered, then giggled. I laughed and got up to unlock her. "Only because you said the magic word, sorry."

"You're not being very bad!" She laughed, sounding a little disappointed. I hit my head with my hand. "Dammnit." I shrugged. "I got what I wanted though." I winked. She rolled her eyes and laughed again. "Whatever. You're still the best boyfriend ever." She kissed me.

I laid out on the bed, my hand behind my back and looked at her. "My mum is still coming over in several hours." I looked her up and down. "Might want to wear a turtleneck. Or cover up a lot." I moved one head from behind my.head and traced all the bitemarks and love bruises on her. I laughed a bit.

"Well. Its your fault for biting me!" She giggled. I put my hand back behind my head and closed my eyes. "You liked it." I stated simply. "So what if I did? I bet you're mum and Gemma wouldn't approve..." she said, looking down. I opened one eye and peaked at her. She looked so innocent, considering what we were just doing. I pulled her to me. "The only thing they wouldnt approve of, is me biting you." I smiled.

"But what if they don't approve of me? Then what will happen?"

I shook my head. She was being a pessimist. "Then, Ill talk to them into liking you." I shrugged, like it was a simple answer. Because it was. Who couldn't love Kat?! I pulled her closer and she smiled.

"I love you, my curly."

"I love you too, my kitty Kat." I whispered, wrapping my arms around her and falling asleep..

*Kats P.O.V.*

I stayed awake for a while, trying to figure out what to wear, how to act. What if his family didn't like me? What if they convinced him to leave me? I listened to his steady breathing and relaxed. I eventually fell asleep too, laying on his chest, his breathing helping me doze off.