Chp.25

A/N:

All you that read,

follow

T0mlins0nl0ver

on twitter.

This was a role play that I turned into a fanfic. She is da Kat, to Muh Harry. lol

anyways.

Vote.

Comment.

yuh.

peace, love, and rubber gloves.

-love M.Styles :)

-----------------------------------

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I walked over to her and kissed her. "And what will happen if I do?" I raised an eyebrow. "Stuff". She giggled. "Mhmm. That's what I thought. Stuff. You won't do anything." I said, as I sat down on the opposite couch, squinted my eyes at her and smiled. I was teasing her. "You're just lucky that I'm hurt and can't beat you up. If I was healed, I would kill you right now." She says, growling. I smiled at her. "YOU'RE lucky that YOU'RE hurt right now. Because if you were healed right now, I would..." I stopped what I was saying and started laughing. I shook my head. My bruises were starting to heal, but they still hurt when I laughed.

*Kats P.O.V.*

"You would what?" I asked innocently. I know the answer, I just wanted to hear him say it. "Nothing. Nothing." He smiled at me. "Whatever, Styles." "Oh. I'm styles now? I'm not your curly anymore, Kitty Kat?" He said, smiling cheekily. "Nope. I don't like you anymore." I sat and cross my arms over my chest. He pouted at me and gave me puppy dog eyes. I could tell he was trying not to laugh. "You know that I had a sister and two brothers right? Puppy dog eyes don't work on me anymore." I roll my eyes. He smiled. "Well then. Two can play this game." He crossed his arms, leaned back on the couch and stared at me. I looked at him confused. "I don't like you anymore." I say and look away from him. "Oh come on babe." He stood up, walked over to my couch and sat next to me. He poked my cheek. "Kiiiitttyyy kaaaat. Look at me." "Why?" I ask. I'm just teasing him. Its fun. I turn my head even further away from his face. "Because. I love you." He stated simply. He poked my cheek again. "Coommee onn. Look at me." I groaned and turned my head to look at him. I glared at him. He kissed me quickly and laughed. "Hehe. Got you to look at me." I glare at him again. I don't say anything. I want to make him mad to mess with him, like i use too. I look away again. He frowned. "Kaaaat." He started kissing me along my neck and jawline. "Baaabe." He whined. I push him away. "Hmph." He stood up and walked out. Where was he going? He came back in eating a sandwich. He sat on the floor, criss cross, and with his mouth full, said "You make me hungry."

"Shutup styles." I rolled my eyes. "Oh okay." He leaned back, resting on his elbow, eating his sandwich slowly, staring at me. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

------------------

*Kats P.O.V.*

I sighed and stood up and went in the kitchen to watch the trees sway in the wind. For some reason, it always calmed me. He walked up behind me. "You still have three more days on bedrest before your supposed to feel better." He wrapped his arms around me. "I dont think that's enough time. I'm feeling bad right now." I say as I hold my stomach. He picked me up and carried me back to the couch. "Well maybe if you stayed laying down like I keep telling you, it would be." He said sternly. "Harry!" I whined, childishly.

*Harrys P.O.V.*

"Its Dr.Styles to you, young lady!" I smiled. I ran out the room and came back with glasses and a white doctors jacket, that I had from a Halloween a couple years ago. "Haaaarrryyyy!! I don't need a doctor. I wanna cuddle!" She whined. "Oh, you want to cuddle with Dr.Styles? What a naughty patient." I laughed and laid down with her and wrapped my arms around her. She cuddled up close and rested her head on my chest. "I love you curly." I kissed her forehead. "I love you too, my kitty Kat." She smiled slightly and looked down. She held her stomach. "I can't believe I almost had a baby." I touched her belly and traced random pictures with my fingers. "It would have been the cutest baby."

*Kats P.O.V.*

"Yeah. It would have been. If i didn't lose it before it could even form!" I said getting a bit angry with myself. Hell, I couldn't even make a baby! I sat up and put my face in my hands. "Baby. It wasn't your fault." He kissed me. "Hell. We'll make 100 more babies. Each coming out equally beautiful." He kissed me again. "Harry..." I say softly, not knowing what to say. He touched my face. "Yes?" He looked at me, waiting to continue. "I'm scared that, if we try to make another baby... Ill lose it too..." i say looking down. He lifted my chin. "It wasn't your fault babe. It wasnt. That baby was growing perfect and healthy. It wasn't your fault." I kissed him. "Thank you curly. You make me feel better." I smiled. "Your welcome kitty Kat." He smiled. "But babe. We can't ever try again, if you don't stay laying down." He winked and laughed. I giggled and his his arm playfully.