Chp.10

*Harrys P.O.V.*

"What the..." Kat said, confused. "Oh no?" She asked. I looked at Kat with wide eyes as if I was trying to warn her about the crazy lady. Caroline spoke up. "I'm Caroline Flack. Harry's GIRLFRIEND. Who are you?!" I looked at her like she was crazy. "What? G-girlfriend?! WE DON'T DATE CAROLINE!!"

*Katherines P.O.V.*

I honestly didn't know what to say. This was awkward. I tried being nice. I didn't know if it would work though. "Caroline is a pretty name.. I'm Katherine." I smile at her. She scoffed. "Don't play nice KATHERINE. Harry is mine. I don't like all these rumors of you two dating , so back off." Harry looked at Caroline upset. "Caroline. Leave. Just leave. I don't want you. You're making a fool out of yourself." He reached over and grabbed my hand again. Caroline looked at our hands in disgust. I took a deep breath and let out a sigh. I don't know who she thought she was. I needed to calm down before I rip her hair out. I don't want to hurt her but I get jealous easily. This bitch better calm down. She crossed her arms. "Harry. Quit playing with me. We can go back to my house and leave this disgusting child's place." She winked at him. He shook his head in disgust. "LEAVE CAROLINE. I'm with Kat." "Yeah, he's with me. So you can leave now. Buh bye." I said a little bit bitchier than I intended. Oh well. It made me seem like a badass. He looked at her as if to say leave for the last time. She rolled her see and scoffed. "You'll regret this Styles..." She said glaring at Harry then me. She flipped her hair, hitting me in the face. I rolled my eyes. I wanted to rip her hair out for real. Then she wouldnt be flipping anything, anytime soon.

*Harrys P.O.V.*

I looked at Kat. Seeing her act all bad was sexy... Caroline walked past through our hands again and said, "Call me tonight CURLY. Bye strange KITTY KAT." I looked at her confused. How did she know? She said, "Next time, dont act all fake with mushiness around fans. They blog about everything. " She sashayed off and her heel got caught and broke. Kat laughed. "What a bitch." I nodded and murmered. "A crazy bitch."

------------

*Harrys P.O.V.*

We walked to the first game booth. "I know the tricks to all these carnival games. I can never lose. Do you see any prize you want? Name your pick. Ill win it in five minutes." I smiled cheekily. "Hmm.. that one." She pointed to a small stuffed puppy. She smiled at me. "No problem." I said. I finished the game in a few minutes and handed her the puppy. "Anything else you see at any of these booths that you want?" I asked with an amused look on my face. "No, I'm okay with my puppy." She smiled and hugged the puppy. "Hm i thought kitty cats and dogs didn't get along." I laughed at my lame joke. "That's just a rumor." She laughed and hugged her puppy again. I smiled at her. She looked so cute. I said, "Well Harry Styles likes caramel apples." I rubbed my belly and licked my lips. She giggled. "Well, lets get one!" She smiled and grabbed my hand. We walked to a food cart thing and I ordered. "Two caramel apples." I turned to her direction. "Want one?" I said jokingly. "Well of course!" She laughed. We grabbed our apples and sat on a bench. I licked mine as I watched everyone around me. Little kids with stuffed animals bigger than them. Young teens head over heels in love. Old couples reliving their young years playing games. All the lights and music playing from all the different rides. I wanted to remember this night. I felt like something incredibly good would happe and I wanted to remember it. I smiled widely at Kat.

*Katherines P.O.V.*

"What?" I asked. He was smiling at me. Why? He shook his curls. "Nothing. You look cute eating your apple." He waved his apple in my face, accidentally hitting my cheek. "Ugh, Harry. You got carmael on my face." I whined. He started laughing. "Let me clean that for you." He leaned in and licked it off. I scrunched my nose up, trying to be cute. I have no clue if it was. I giggled. He touched my nose. "You look cute when you do that." He leaned his head on my head so our noses were touching. I looked into his eyes and smiled. They were so beautiful, and secretly, I kinda wished he would kiss me...