Chapter 5

(time skip to usj villain attack because im lazy)

what...is going on?

Dad was fighting a bird like monster with part of his elbow disintegrated, the class was scattered across the usj, and i was in the middle of it all.

he was staring at me... shigaraki...i had heard the mist guy say his name. his red eyes were filled with twisted glee

"hello izuku midoriya" he rasped

"what do you want with me!?!?" i growl

"the master wants you...he says you will make a great pawn"

pawn? where else had someone told me that before? i couldnt remember...and master? who was that?

"izuku look out!" i hear dad yell behind me

i whirl around to find one of the small time villains coming at me. but he was moving too fast i wouldnt be able to dodge in time and if he were to hit me... by the looks of it, it wouldnt end up very pretty. i had no choice i had to use my other quirk.

Quick intermission to explain izuku's other quirk.                                                                                                   izuku's other quirk is called survivor. what it does is it creates temporary quirks based on the type of situation he is in, one example is if he was stuck in a fire he might temporarily get a fire resistance quirk or a water quirk but as soon as the danger passes the quirk is gone.very rarely does he ever get to keep one of these temporary quirks.

now back to the story

i activate it and everything but me stops. i guess this time i got a time control quirk. i walk out of the villains way and quickly tie him up. i didnt know how long this was going to last so i had to be quick. once done with the villain i make my way to dad and get him away from the nomu, i was just in time too because right as i got dad about 3 meters away time continued. 

"not fair! not fair! not fair!" i could hear the blue haired villain screeching behind me i cold also hear something that sounded like... scratching? what the hell?

i quickly run the unconscious underground hero to the small group of injured students before making my way back to the crusty villain.

"get him nomu!" he screeched in a fit of rage

the bird creature turned its attention to me, its expression blank and emotionless you would have never guessed the Frankenstein like creature was once human. it started running towards me when all of a sudden a large figure comes crashing through the ceiling landing between me and the hulking bird like monster.

"I AM HERE!!"

it was all might! with his signature smile but beneath the smiling facade you could see the man was seething in rage.

(insert epic battle scene and time skip to after the lov left)

the rest of the class had made their way back to the center of the usj as all might finished off the battle, but you could tell he was at his limit and if something wasn't done soon he was going to transform in front of the whole class! luckily cementoss was able to put up a wall in front of all might just as he lost his muscle form.

"all might are you okay?" i say running up behind the wall with kacchan who i had just met up with

"im fine aizawa, thank you for your concern" all might says as he threw up some blood

oh yeah definitely fine

"anyways, you should get going back to the rest of your class" all might says as he wiped up the blood