Chapter 11

izuku's pov

i wake up to a blinding florescent light. i think im in a hospital.... but how did i get here? and... how am i already grown up so much? the last thing i remember is running away from that man because he killed mama... then... i ran into erasure head... then its all blurry...

"izu?"

what's erasure head doing in my hospital room?

"izu... do you remember me?"

"of course i remember you! your erasure head! you just saved me while i was running away from the man who killed mama! but... how did i get here? and how am i already so grown up?" as i say this the hero in front of me looks like hes crumbling to pieces. did i say something wrong? why does he look so sad?

"let me.. explain" his tone was calm but i could tell he was really upset... " your name is izuku aizawa, after a villain known as AFO killed your mother, i found you. i also happened to be your real father so i took you in. me and my husband, hizashi yamada, also known as present mic have looking after and raising you for the past nine and a half years. we have also been training you to go to UA high. you are actually a student at UA high now, along with your friend katsuki bakugou. anyways, during a villain attack you where kidnapped along with bakugou, and by the time we found you you were unconscious, when we took you to the hospital we were told you erased your own memories. thats why you can remember everything...our only question is why you would do that...and if its possible to get your lost memories back" 

that...is a lot to take in... like how did i get into ua? i dont have a quirk... how did i erase my memories? why would villains kidnap me out of all people? and AFO? as in the villain that tired to take over japan years ago? was mama's new husband AFO? and nine years have passed... how much stronger have i gotten

"oi deku, stop with the mumbling" 

i look up and see kacchan, or at least i think its kacchan, he looks so much older than the last memory i have of him... he... he looks kinda hot now... WAIT I CANT THINK THAT... no no no no bad izu bad... kacchan would never want someone like you

"what are you blushing for" kacchan looks at me smirking a kinda mean gleam in his eyes, but theres still a trace of sadness in them too...

"im sorry kacchan... its just you look so different from how i remember you...you look so cool now!" i dont know why but  can feel myself violently blush when i say this

"a-anyways... what...how... how did i make it into ua? i dont have a quirk..." 

"what do you mean you dont have a quirk?!?! you might not remember it but you have an amazing quirk!" kacchan says as he plops down right next to me on my hospital bed

"really what is it?!"

"its the same as aizawa's you can erase someones quirk by looking at them, but there's a twist you can also erase quirks that are being used on objects or people. for example when we were fighting pixie-bob during the training camp you used your quirk to destroy her earth monsters, so you were able to stop her quirk from controlling the dirt. an example of it working on a human would be if shinsou, a student here were to be using his quirk on someone. shinsou's  quirk is to mind control someone-ill show you your notebooks later so you can see your own notes on him- so you would be able to stop the mind control on someone by using your quirk" kacchan explains "theres also a couple other things in not saying but thats because i think its best you hear it from yourself, so once i give you your notebook that you have on your self you'll be able to read all about it"

i see... so i still keep notebooks then

"do you think... ill still be able to go to school even though... even though i dont remember anything about it?" 

i look over to erasu- no... dad and he looks like he's thinking

"it should be fine... as long as you stay with me, mic, or bakugou at all times... you never know, going back to ua might trigger some memories somehow..." dad said this looking kinda sad

i dont blame him, a whole nine years of his son's memories are gone... a whole nine years of my memories...

then it hit me like a truck in an isekai anime, a really bad head ache, and a ringing in my ears... this is just like the time before i had that weird quirk mutation... wait... quirk mutation? did i remember something? welp, no times to think about that when my head feels like its splitting open!

"deku, are you okay?" 

i look up, tears of pain blurring my vision, both kacchan and erasure where standing up and looking at me with worry, wait when did kacchan get off the bed?

"my head... it feeling like its being torn apart... and my ears are ringing..." its so painful i can barely breathe...

black spots start to form in my vision as i feel my consciousness slip away.

"wake up... WAKE UP!" a low growling voice howls at me as i wake up finding myself somewhere new once again

or at least i think its a new place, i cant shake the feeling that ive been here before... i look up to see who was yelling at me and my heart drops

AFO