Chapter 16

i woke up on a tattered mattress, kacchan was beside me still unconscious. thats when i noticed the first weird thing. kacchan looked grown up. like... in his late fourties grown up. i quickly did a inspection of myself and noticed i looked older too..

"whats going on.." i whisper to myself as i look around my surroundings we were in a semi-dark room, the walls and carpet looked like they hadn't been taken care for years.. i could hear a faint screeching sound coming from outside but the curtains where closed so i reach to open them

"i wouldnt do that if i were you, izu" a voice behind me calls

i turn and see mic but he looks older too... a lot older... before i was 15 now im....guessing im at least 35 and papa... he was in his early twenties... but now... he looks like he's at least forty.. i turn to get a better look at him, he had a gentle look in his eyes, and also a deep sorrow.

"we've been waiting for you, both you and katsuki.." he smiled at me a sad kind of smile

"whats wrong?"

"this world...is not yours... AFO has both sent you into the future...and sent you to an alternate dimension.." he said this as he fiddled with some kind of necklace "in this world... you and katsuki died three months ago"

my heart dropped

"you were killed by shigaraki... after trying to avenge katsuki...who was also killed by him.." the papa of this world took his necklace off and showed it to me. it had a tiny glass vial on it with what looked like ashes inside. 

shigaraki must have used his quirk on us..

"izu?"

i turned around as kacchan started to stir

"hey, dont freak out okay?" i whispered as kacchan started to wake up

"why would i freak...out..." kacchans eyes went wide as he realized something wasnt right

"okay, let me explain... we are in the future of a dimension different than ours" 

kacchan just nods idly as if he cant believe it.

"hizashi! are they awake yet-" an older looking aizawa bursts into the room

"good... that means we can get started..." 

(a/n this dimensions aizawa and mic will be called other mic and other aizawa)

other aizawa waved at us to follow him so i helped kacchan out of bed and we followed, other mic following behind us.

"so...where are we going?" i asked as other aizawa lead us into what looked like some sort of war room, in the corner of this room was a huge stone arch with weird symbols carved into it.

"we are going to train you, then send you back to your dimension and timeline" 

"train us?" kacchan looked offended

"you might not want to admit it right now... but you are currently to weak to defeat Shigaraki much less AFO...so we are going to train you then send you back to your world and hopefully then, you will be able to defeat them and save your world from what happened to ours" other aizawa explains

"but if we train in these bodies then get sent back to our own... wont all the training have been for nothing?" i ask

"thats where i come in!" a girl pops up out of nowhere she had light blue hair and red eys along with a single tiny horn protruding out of her forehead 

"my name is eri!" she says holding out her hand

i take it and shake it and when i do her horn glows and i can feel myself shrink

"what did you do?"

"i reversed your body to how it was before you came here!" she smiles and reverts kacchan back too before disappearing

"thats solves that now, lets get down to business, to defeat, the huns" (lol no he actually just told them it was time to start training.

he led us down to a basement sort of place with wrestling mats covering the floor. i noticed the faint sent of nitroglycerin and burnt rubber. this must have been where the us of this world trained...

other aizawa instructed us to stand on two tape x's on one side of the mats and he stood on the other side

"alright, come at me with everything you got, but, no quirks"

kacchan looked at me, his whole fighting style was based off his quirk! i guess he'll have to change how he fights then..

kacchan was the first to make a move, he lunged at other aizawa aiming a kick for his shoulder but other aizawa moved so fast i couldnt even tell what was happening. the next thing i knew kacchan was on the ground next to me groaning in pain

"alright.. guess its my turn then.." 

i run towards other aizawa and in a split second he closes the gap between us, he goes to sweep my legs but i jump before he could loose my balance, as soon as im in the air he wraps his capture weapon around my ankle and swings down 

i see... he said no quirks but he never said no weapons... if this were a real fight even if we werent able to use our quirks weapons would still be available to us! lucky me.. i always keep a knife on my hero costume since i planned to fight mostly quirkless like dad..

i grab my knife from my leg pocket a slice through the capture weapon thus freeing myself. the capture tool normally isnt cut that easily but this knife was designed to cut anything easily, this could cut diamonds like butter in the summer. i land perfectly on my feet and not wasting a second i lunge at other aizawa the second my feet touch the ground, swinging my knife at his throat.

"izuku! dont kill him!" i could hear kacchan yelling at me from the sidelines

"as if i'd die that easily" other aizawa grumbles as he dodges another swing perfectly

i jump back as throw my knife at him at full strength, now he'll be focused on dodging or catching the knife... while he tries to do that i get behind him and pull another knife out. he notices a split second too late. i already have the blade against his throat.

"i yield"

i hear a whistle come from the door way and turn to see other mic

"damnnn i havent seen anyone take down shota like that in years"

"whatever, i was holding back anyways" other aizawa grumbles as he pulls a coffee thermos out of nowhere and takes a sip.

"now, let me explain to you why its so important to not use your quirks here" other aizawa leads us to a small poker style table in the corner of the room and we take a seat

"the outside world is swarming with nomu, but they arent normal nomu.. they all have the power to detect and steal quirks... that means if you ever and i mean EVER use your quirk even if its just for a second, those nomu will be able to find you, and take your quirk.. thats why its so important you learn to fight quirkless in this world... katsuki...we'll need to start you from square one... your previous fighting style was too quirk dependent.. izuku... you did good, the other me of your world did a good job training you. alright... katsuki you will train with me everyday untill you can take me down like izuku just did, but i wont be going half assed like i did just now either... izuku...you'll train with..."

"how about us?"

i turn to look at the doorway where i see two shadows their features invisible due to the light in the background being to bright, they step into the room a little more allowing me to get a better look at them.

"no way....."