Chapter 7

our team consisted of me, kacchan, ururaka, and kirishima. we were going to invite tokoyami but we decided it wouldnt be a good idea since his and kacchan's quirks dont mix very well.

ururaka made kacchan weightless so it would be easier to carry him. good thing too because kacchan wasnt exactly the lightest and we needed to move fast considering all the other groups would be after us.

"ready? GO!" midnight cheered

all most immediately we were attacked from all sides. i had but a couple of seconds to think of an escape strategy. If i were to freeze time it wouldnt help because time would stop... but what we need is for time to run out... what if... 

"thats it! guys try and evade the other groups for as long as you can. i have a plan"i yell at my group

they nod and we quickly run as fast as we can to escape the onslaught of pursuers. luckily not everyone was chasing us. some people decided to just go after other groups since most everyone else was going after our group. two groups led by students that weren't class 1-A caught my attention, one group was led by a tired looking boy who actually looked a lot like dad but with purple hair, i think he's in general studies but if he's made it this far he had a good chance of being transferred to the hero course but something weird caught my eye Japanese Lafayette and tail boi were helping him.these two didnt even know him so why would they help? they also had this weird glazed other look in their eyes...maybe they were brainwashed? interesting.. the other was monoma from class 1-B he had a good quirk and he obviously knew how to use it. 

after todoroki put up an ice wall to block any escapes i knew it was time to use it. i just had to hope it would work... i activate my time freeze quirk but instead of stopping everything i focous on just the students.

"WHATS THIS? EVERYONE BUT IZUKU MIDORIYAS GROUP HAS SUDDENLY STOPPED IN THEIR TRACKS?"i hear papa yell from the box

"what the hell?" i kacchan whispers

"i used my time freeze quirk on just them. it took a bit of concentration but now we just have to wait for time to run out." i pant 

it was exhausting keeping them like this for the next couple of minutes but it was worth it in the end when time ran out.

in the end fourteen student moved on to the one on one battles. Kacchan, todoroki, purple aizawa, denki, vine girl, knock off sonic, hatsume, alien girl, oui oui boi, yoamomo, bird head, shark boi, off brand shark boi, and ururaka. 

"so wanna explain where the wings and time quirk came from?" 

me and kacchan had just sat down in one of the waiting rooms. we had a short break before the one on one's and i promised i would explain everything to him.

"i have two quirks. the one i got genetically from dad, erasure then one that just appeared out of nowhere one day. even the doctors dont know where it came from... this quirk is called survive. it allows for me to create temporary quirks based on my situation. for example if i was stuck in a fire i would be able to create a fire resistance quirk or a water quirk so i could put the fire out. on very rare occasions i get to keep a quirk so far i've only been able to keep two the time quirk and one other" i explain

"what the other one?" he asks

i just shake my head. i would rather not say

"i see... im not mad or anything... i just want to know why you would hide this from me?" he kinda looked like a sad puppy

"i wanted it to be a surprise! plus if you had accidentally let it slip that i had this quirk before the sports festival i would have lost the element of surprise!"