Chapter 18

we've been back at school for about a week now and its been two weeks since me and kacchan have returned to our world. we had learned that while it had been a year for me and kacchan its only been a week for everyone else here. things have finally returned to semi-normal...

"GOOODDDD MORNING LITTLE LISTENERS!!"

what a way to wake up.

i gotta say, its gonna take a while to get used to loud mic again. the other mic was always quite since we couldn't use our quirks. 

i quickly tossed on my UA uniform and headed downstairs. i grabbed a mug of coffee and a muffin and sat at the dinner (breakfast?) table.  Dad, Papa, and Kacchan were already sitting. i was usually the last to get downstairs.

"im curious to see the result of your training in the other world today" Dad said as he sipped his coffee

"today?" kacchan looked kinda confused

"yes, we are going to start working on super move training today. that means you two will have to start using your quirks today. dont think i haven't noticed that neither of you have used your quirks since you got back" Dad got up and half smirking put his coffee cup in the sink. 

"for us we haven't used our quirks for nearly a year... what if they've weakened during that time?" i asked as i took a sip of coffee out of my favorite present mic mug.

"did you bring this up with other me?" 

"yeah we asked but all he really said was you'll figure it out when you get back" kacchan mimicked other aizawa's voice as he put his breakfast plate in the sink and started washing the dishes. kacchan is such a housewife.

"well i guess we'll see then" dad smirked as he slid an applesauce pouch into a hidden pocket in his sleeping bag 

"ALRIGHT! INTO THE CAR WE GO!" papa yelled ushering us out of the house and into the car. 

About ten minuets later we arrived at UA and another half hour later we stood in the gym where we were to come up with our own unique super moves.

cementoss creates areas were each of us can train and ectoplasm creates clones for each of us to fight.

"hey izuku. how have things been since you got back?" ectoplasm asks once i get to my training area

"its been going pretty good, so how should we carry this out? if i use my dad's quirk you'll just disappear and dad said i have to use my quirk for this...."

guess ill have to use my other quirk.. that means its time to use that

the first quirk i ever kept from the survive quirk... the quirk that not even dad knows about...

"sorry ectoplasm... i was hoping i would never have to use this quirk on another person..." i said as i activated my quirk.

Nightmare prison

it was a quirk i developed during the couple of days were i was on my own on the streets. it traps a person in a vision of their worst fear. the only way to stop it is if the person affected passes out or if i make eye contact with them again thus pulling them out of the nightmare forcibly. most the time they pass out before too long and luckily there isnt much long lasting psychological affects except they might be a bit shaken up for a couple minutes  after they wake up. the quirk is activated through eye contact which is why when i first got this quirk  i wasn't able to look at people for a couple of hours.

i look at ectoplasms clone and its eyes widen before disappearing. all the other clones disappear too and in the distance i could hear the original ectoplasm scream. i activate my  wings quirk and fly to the clone hero.