Part 2 Chapter 1

|This Takes Place 15 Years After The Death of Izuku, Our Main Character is the Young Boy Who Appeared In The Ending Of Part One. His Name Is Yoichi and he is 15 Years Old|

No matter what life it is...you will never be my father... i dont care if its biological or not...

Yoichi...thats what he called me...that was his younger brothers name..

i am not really a child of afo. technically in am afo..i am a clone of the monster himself. same quirk, same body, same everything. the only difference was our eye color...while he had steel grey eyes i had bright golden eyes, a side effect of the fact that i was created in a lab. The only thing that wasn't artificial about me was my soul.. And even that was supposed to be artificially made originally. It was all thanks the my quirk..

------------------------------
It's dark...
I can't breathe...

Where am I?

"What's going on?"

"What's he doing here?"

"He must have tried giving it to him last minute in attempt to save him... Poor boy...."

"Who are you people!?"

"we are the vestiges of one for all..."

"one for all? like kacchan's quirk?"

"yes, exactly. your friend tried passing the quirk on to you when he found you probably in hopes that it would help strengthen you just enough to save you but..it didnt work.. in the end only a part of it was able to be passed on to you before you..well... died...kinda? i think your dead but at the same time...whats your quirk kid?"

i take a good look at the lady in front of me

nana shimura

"i have multiple.."

"SO HE'S LIKE HIM! HOW'D SOMEONE LIKE HIM END UP WITH THIS QUIRK!"

"calm down second...let him finish"

"TCH!"

"i have a quirk i inherited from my dad and was born with and the other one that im not quite sure where it came from...i used to think that it emerged due to the harsh circumstances in my life but now..knowing him...anyways, the first one is simple, i can stop/temporarily erasure the quirks i look at, whether its the person using the quirk or a physical manifestation made or controlled by the quirk if i look at it, it stops. the other is called 'survive' when i activate it, it randomly creates a quirk best suited for the situation that i am in, usually the quirk that is created disappears after the problem is solved but sometimes i'll get to keep it"

"hm, interesting..but that still doesnt explain your...half alive-ish situation.."

"right before i died afo took all my quirks but i few 'embers' were left behind after he did so, right before i blacked out i tried activating by quirk one last time to try to save myself...that must be what caused this...its a quirk that allows me to live separately from my body in a spiritual manifestation..however i can only hold this form for five minutes before i return to my body..the only way to stop this is to find another body and enter it..that must be why im here, my five minutes dont count if im here... so if i were to try and return i would have to either come back here after then, return to my body and die for real, or find a new body and live in it.."

"i see...what do you want to do?"

"i want to go back..i have to help kacchan..and that monster is still out there..afo...i have to get rid of him..i have to stop him if its the last thing i do...ill kill him if necessary.."