Lams fluff

Alexander's POV

Set on Valentines Day because why not

Today is a special day. A day of love. A day to show your loved one how much you truly love them.

It's also a daily reminder on why you'll be forever single and alone in your 1 bedroom apartment with a cousins old ass cat that he didn't want anymore. A lovely day to spend crying alone on your dusty sofa eating chocolate and ice cream on the couch because of how sad and pathetic you are.

Am I talking about myself...maybe. Does it mean that I'm going to waste another Valentines Day alone? Most likely but I'm willing to put in some extra effort this year.

The plan is to find some random guy that seems gay and use him to my advantage to get discounts at restaurants. What a guy can't eat ramen noodles for the rest of his life can he? Actually yes I can because I'm poor.

First I have to find the perfect outfit no one is going to pay attention to you if you look like you haven't showered for days. So I decided to give myself a relaxing bubble bath that left my skin feeling as soft as a peach. Next, I chose my outfit which is a black and yellow striped shirt with blue jeans and black vans because I'm so cool.

I grab up the necessities that I need and head out the door to start the 2nd part to my plan. Finding the boy.

I head to one of the most gayest places that I know the football field. Nah just kidding I went to the skate park do I look like I'm trying to get tackled today. When I got there, there weren't really many people their just a couple of high schoolers and this one guy who was skating alone. I hate large groups so I went to talk to him first.

Before talking to him, I did watch him for a couple of minutes and he was actually pretty good. "Do you skate professionally?" I asked. He slowed his board and then looked down to me. Damn he's tall. "No just for fun. Plus I think I'm too old." I scoff, "How the hell are you too old? You look 20!" "I am 20." He says. "Wait really." "Yeah my birthday was in October." "Well I guess it's too late to wish you happy birthday then." He smirks as he looks down at me. "How old are you then?" "I just turned 20 in January." "Well happy birthday." "That doesn't count-" "Sure it does." "Whatever...by the way what's your name?" He lets out a laugh. Not to be weird but it sounds nice.

"I'm Laurens. John Laurens." "Ok James Bond. Well my name is Alex." "Nice to meet you Alex. But I feel like there is something you wanted to ask me." Oh I completely forgot.

"Uh...oh yeah! Because today's Valentines Day I came up with this plan where I would get some random stranger to pretend to be my boyfriend for the day and like go to a restaurant with me so we can get a discount off of the food or something. But I mean you don't have to do it if you don't want to I was just doing it to get cheaper food." "I'll do it." "Wait seriously?" "Yeah food sounds good right now and if I get to pretend to be your boyfriend then I'll do it no questions asked."

After hearing him say that it made me a blush a little and I mean just a little. Like ok you're a charmer but don't forget that you're still a stranger to me. "Great do you like wanna head now or later?" "We can go now if it's in walking distance if not I need to skate home and get my bike. I let out a chuckle, "Awww you're gonna ride your tricycle all the way downtown." He rolls his eyes then lets out a sigh. "Haha very funny. But no you'll know what it is when you see it." And with that he skates away on his skateboard in the opposite direction.

"Where the hell are you going!" I yell. "To go get my tricycle." This guy is so stupid but I like him.

10 minutes later

10 minutes later I heat loud motorcycle come racing down the street and it stops right in front of me. The guy takes off his helmet to reveal it's none other than John. I smirk, "That's a pretty loud tricycle." "Thank you her name is Susie." "Why the fuck would you name it Susie?" "Because it's funny." He hands me a helmet and then I hop on the back of his motorcycle. We drive down the street as I give him directions to the restaurant. "So how long have you been riding motorcycles?!" I yell over the loud engine. "Since I was about 17 or 18 maybe. My dad actually hates motorcycles so I wasn't allowed to have one." "How'd you get your motorcycle then?" "I traded my car for some money and bought this one." "Huh so you're a rule breaker?" "If that's what you want to call it then sure I love breaking some rules."