Lams smut part 2

Alex's POV

I love John like a lot, I wish I could show him how much I love him though. He does so much for me and I can't even do the same for him.

Hmm I got it! "Hey John I'll be right back I need to go to the store." I get up to grab my shoes from my room. "But the movie is at the best part! Can't it wait?" "Nope this is very important." He looks at me to see if I'm lying which I am. And no I'm not cheating on him I wanted to ask Lafayette what he does to make Herc happy so I can be a copycat and do the same thing.

"Alright but don't stay out for so long, I want to continue our cuddling." I look at him with a smile and head for Laf and Herc's dorm.

Time Skip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get to their dorm and listen to see if their in their fucking first because hey Laf might seem like he's innocent but trust me he is far from it.

I knock and hear shuffling on the other side. The door opens to reveal our favorite fighting frenchman. "Bonjour mon ami! What brings you to our humble dorm?" "Well I was hoping you could tell me how you make Herc feel loved after he's done a lot for you?"

He looks at me with a smile, "Well I usually make him his favorite food. But for John you could try making his favorite food and lots of Sam Adams." I give a nod with a thankful smile, "Thanks Laf!" I rush out the door to get everything I need for tonight.

Another time skip brought to you by John's turtle

Finally I've got everything I need and as I'm just opening the door John pulls me into a hug. "I thought you were going to leave me here all alone!" "What are you talking about I've only been gone for an hour!" I say with a laugh. "Yeah but still I was worried, anyway did you get everything that you need from the store?" "Yep I'm going to make tonight special!" I say excitedly. "What do you mean?"

I dump everything out on the counter, except the Chinese takeout. "Ta da I brought dinner and Sam Adams!" He looks at me with a smile and pulls me into a kiss. That kiss lasted about for about 5 minutes before I pulled away for air, "John we can't do this now the food's going to get cold." He pulls me in for another kiss, "The food can wait, right now I want you baby girl."

He pushes me into his room on the bed and starts littering kisses on my neck. I whimper when he finds a certain spot, and he starts to suck a huge purple mark on my neck. Great Washington will not be happy about that tomorrow. "F-fuck John!" I moan out as he starts palming my growing erection. "You like that baby girl?"

"Sì I-i do." He kisses me again while unbuttoning my pants, I tend to speak Spanish in situations like these. He strokes my member slowly in his hands. "Joder John por favor." "What do you want baby girl?" "Quiero que me folles!" "Your wish is my command."

He reaches over to his drawer and pulls out a bottle of lube. He opens the bottle and coats his fingers, "Ready?" I give a slow nod of approval. "Ahh John, mas por favor!" I moan loudly as he sticks a second finger in pumping and scissoring me quickly. He brushes over my prostate and I'm sure I would've screamed if John hadn't kissed me.

"Do you think you're ready for me baby?" "Yes, yes John please I need you I want you inside me!" I can feel him prodding my entrance. "I'm sure you can beg a little harder than that." "John please I'll do anything, if anything I'll ride you until I break you but most of all..." I pull him down to whisper in his ear, "I don't think I could ever be satisfied without you."Now that got him, he starts pushing into me slowly. "Fuck John!" He lets me adjust and about 2 minutes later I give him the signal to move.

He thrusts slowly and I throw my head back in pleasure as he gradually speeds up. I flip us over so that i'm on top. He looks at me with a shocked face. "I said I would ride you until I broke you didn't I?" "Yeah well but" He doesn't even finish his sentence before he gets cut off by his own moan, "A-Alex holy shit!" ( It  auto corrected to Holy water) He puts his hands on my waist and thrusts into me as I ride him.

I scream out as he hits my prostate, "John there please!" He slaps my ass and I moan again. "Tell me who you belong to and maybe I'll do as you ask." He slaps me again, "Ah I'm yours goddamnit!" "What's my name baby girl?" "Ah Papi please!" He thrusts into my prostate again, "Good girl." He sits up and gives me a forceful kiss that I easily melt into.

"Papi I'm close!" He gives out a low groan, "Me too baby girl, on three ok?"
I nod

"One..."

"Two..."

"Fuck it!" I moan out as I cum with John not even a second behind. As I catch my breath I slum over his chest. "Someone was needy." I look up at him, "Your the needy one now our food is cold!" He pulls out and lays down and I cuddle up next to him.

"I love you." He probably barely heard me but I know he did because he whispered back, "I love you too."

I fucking hate this chapter because one it took a whole two days to write

And two I don't like how it turned out

It just seems sluggish like I didn't put any effort into this chapter. It also seems rushed?

#sighsquad

Next is Jamilton cause why not?

Trashcan out