Jefferson×Reader (I tried)

I'm kinda nervous to write this because I've never done a character × reader before but I'm going to try

(By the way I'm going to just jump right into this so… yeah)

Requested by Hamilton_Shipper_101

Jefferson's POV

I throw Y/N onto the bed of our hotel and began to suck on their neck. "T-Thomas please." I slowly begin to grind downward onto their crotch.(idk) They release another moan from the pleasure I'm giving them. "You sure you can handle it baby." I say looking down at them with a smirk. "Yes, Thomas please!" "Alright." I pull off my boxers slowly providing a very enticing strip tease.

Y/N crawls on top of me and begins to leave kisses from my neck all the way down to my cock. (that felt so wrong to write) Y/N begins to suck and deepthroat my cock with ease. "Fuck Y/N that feels good." I begin to push their head down further to make them gag.

Y/N gets up and crawls up into my lap, grinding down onto my dick. "Thomas please I need you. Please fuck me!" "Well since you asked so nicely."

I lift up Y/N and drop them down onto my dick without preparation. Causing them to moan out in pleasure. "Yes! Thomas!" "Fuck you feel so good baby." I continue to thrust into them until I hit a spot that makes them scream."Thomas! Fuck! Right there! Right there! Fuck Thomas Harder!" I thrust harder into them as they begin to scratch at my back.

"Thomas! Thomas I'm- I'm gonna cum!" "Me too baby!" I thrust a few more times cumming deep inside them with them cumming as well.

I pull out of Y/N and lay back onto the bed. Y/N lays down beside me equally exhausted. "You really didn't have to pay for this whole vacation Tommy." I turn to Y/N and grab their cheek caressing it softly. "I did it because I love you baby." Y/N smiles and gives me a peck on the cheek, "I love you too Thomas."

Sorry that it's really short, I tried my best with this one

But guess what happened that's really awesome!

You: .......

Ok fine

I'm so happy!!!!!😂😂😂😂

I would like to thank Pan_AtTheDisco for the shout-out, HAMILTONFAN741986 for being my first follower, and Positive_Dreaming for being my 100th follower!

Ok I'll leave you guys alone now