Lams smut

Ok so this is a request from FortuneTea but I got the idea from EmptyInside101 (The story is called love me like you loved him)

John's POV
Holy shit Alex is kissing me! I want to pull away but damn have I missed this. His lips are so soft and sweet it makes me want to make him mine again. But come on John snap out of it, he's with Thomas now, he doesn't deserve to be cheated on even though sometimes he acts like a complete asshole.

I begin to trail hickeys and kisses from his jaw to his neck earning a slight whimper from Alex.
"J-John." I pull away knowing that this is fucking wrong I can't do this and trust me as much as I want to we can't. But Alex is just one of those people who I can never say no to.

"Why do you make it so hard to let go?" He says with guilt in his eyes I wonder the same thing. Why is it so hard to let him go? The answer is I don't know, and I sure as hell wished I did. Instead of answering I suck on his bottom lip and squeezed the bottom of his thighs which makes him release a low moan. I get up from the desk and hold Alex's legs around my waist making our way over to the bed.

The kiss becomes very heated but I still feel really guilty. I need to stop this here and now this isn't right and he knows this isn't right. I pull away again and look him dead in the eyes, "I-Im sorry." Damn you stutters. He pulls me down closer to his height and whispers in my ear, "I'm not." "Alex, we both know this is wrong we can't do this." He shushed me with a finger to my lips. "Nobody needs to know."

Well that got me.

I lay him down on the bed and get on top of him. I rip his shirt off and suck on his collarbone, he let's out a low moan. While doing this I unbutton his pants and start to move my way down toward his boxers. And being the tease that I am, I lightly pull on them just a bit, he begins to squirm and let's out a loud whimper of my name, "J-John please!" "You need to beg a little harder than that princess."

He let's out another whimper, "John fuck me please!" A smirk crosses over my lips and I pull his boxers all the way down. His dick pops out, "Aww looks like little Hammy here is excited." He moans in response. I begin to rub his cock slowly, he moans and bucks his hips upward asking for more. I lick up his shaft and suck on his tip a bit, he's practically screaming at this point. "JOHN! FUCK!" I suck harder and move lower, taking more of him in. "J-J-John I-I-" He doesn't even get to finish his sentence before he let's his load of cum in my mouth, moaning loudly.

I get up to look at him, he looks so exhausted and helpless. "You're going to need to learn to hold that in lex. Because we've only just begun." He gives me a knowing smirk, this guy is never satisfied. I go over to my drawer to get the lube but he stops me. "Lex?" He gives me a pleading look, "I don't want prep I just want you please!" I smile at him and kiss him lightly on the lips, "Of course." I crawl over on to him and line myself up to his entrance.

"Ready?" Remember readers consent is the best. He gives a nod and I push in slowly, he gives a moan mostly of pain and pleasure. Once I'm fully in I wait a few minutes to make sure he's ok. "Move oh god please move!" I start moving in and out slowly but start to gain speed after the first few minutes. "FUCK JOHN HARDER!" I do as he says moving harder and faster. He let's out a loud moan telling me that I've hit his prostate, hopefully Thomas didn't here that. "JOHN THERE PLEASE!" I hit his prostate over and over. I then start to feel a tight burn in my stomach.

I'm guessing Alex feels it to because he screams at me to go faster. I reach down and stroke his member at the same rhythm as my thrusts, Alex screams from the over stimulation. "On three alright." I say to him and he nods at me in full bliss.

"1..."

"2..."

"3..."

We came at the same time screaming each other's name. I wait for a bit to slow down my breathing then pull out of Alex. He looks even more exhausted than he was before, almost ready to pass out. I go and get a washcloth to wipe him and I off. I look up at him again and I was right, he immediately passed out.

This was a mistake we both knew it, yet we still did it. I guess we'll just have to face the consequences tomorrow.

Why do you make it so hard to let go...

Took a whole week to think of how I was going to write this, and two days to right it.

... Worth it

I already finishes the story but still that was 10/10 if you want to find it it's called Love me like you loved him by EmptyInside101