Laf×Jefferson (idk lafferson)

I got a request to do this from perry305 so I'm going to make this a fluff because I don't think we want to imagine 2 Daveed's doing it with each other

Thomas's  POV

I think life right now is perfect. I wouldn't say that I'm perfect or that everyone else is perfect.
...Ok I lied I am perfect in like every single way.
But it just seems like everything is perfectly fine. That is until I hear a scream from our bedroom, and being the great boyfriend that I am I race to the bedroom to see what's wrong.

"What happened is everything alright?! Or are you dying in any way possible to where I need to call an ambulance!" "I ran out of Corn Nuts." (Do people even sell those?) " Wait a minute you mean to tell me that you were screaming like a maniac because you ran out of Corn Nuts?" He let's out a sniffle, "Oui." I let out a sigh, "Es-tu sérieux?" "Oui mon amour." I laugh of course Laf would scream over that. "Ne ris pas de moi, ce n'est pas drôle!"

"First of all it is funny but how about later on we go and buy you more Corn Nuts and for right now." I grab his hand and drag him to the couch. "We sit on the couch and cuddle while watching The Princess Bride?" He thinks about it for a moment then let's out a sigh, "Bien." I smile then turn on Netflix to find the movie. Then I cuddle with Lafayette on the couch.

Life is perfect.

Like I said I don't think anyone would have been comfortable seeing to Daveed's fuck each other so I decided to make some fluff. Sorry it's short I really had no idea what to do with this one.

. . . I already hate it

Anyway Trashcan out