Jamilton smut (cause why not)

Thomas's POV

I've finally decided that today is the day I make Hamilton mine. Sure he might think I hate him but I'm an asshole since when do I show affection towards anybody? But I have just the idea on how to get him, I called my cousin Lafayette to ask him what Hamilton likes to do on a Saturday night.

He told me work, like that's it just work. No going out for drinks or partying with friends just working on homework. I'm surprised they're still his friend's. But anyway I got lucky when Washington assigned us as partners yesterday on a project of course Hamilton was upset and went to whine about it to him but he simply told us that we needed to put our issues aside and work together.

And ever since then Hamilton has been locked up in his room. Well time to put my plan into action. I get up and walk to his room and knock on the door, "Hey Hamilton don't you think you should come out of your little hell hole you've been in there since yesterday?" I heard him groan from the other side of the door, soon there was shuffling and the door opened. "What do you want Jefferson?" "Just came to see if you were alright, like I said you've been in there since yesterday." He gives a sigh, "I don't need you babying me Jefferson I'm a grown man I can take care of myself!" "Aww are you sure your height is exactly gremlin status!" He lets out a low growl, "Fuck you!"

I push him into his room and against the wall, "I would like to but that was step 2." "I- uhh wh-what." I let a smirk grow on my lips I love it when he stutters. I bring my head towards to his lips and before I kiss him I say, "We're still on step 1."

Alex's POV

Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, HOLY SHIT! Fucking Thomas Jeffershit is kissing me!
Alex.exe has stopped working
Ok don't panic what would any normal human being would do? Kiss back duh dumbass!

After coming out of my mental shock I melt into the kiss and damn was it hot. He pulls away and smiles at me, "It looks like your enjoying yourself there sugar." I blush at the nickname. "So what if I did it's not like I would tell you." He moves down and sucks on my neck. "H-Holy shit!" He lifts his head up to whisper in my ear, "I don't need you to tell me, I can tell by your actions." "What actions?" "These..." He begins to palm me through my pants, "Fu-fuck T-Thomas!"

"Told you." "Shut the fuck up you dick!" "Already begging for my dick now Alexander? So naughty." I shivered when he called me Alexander it's just the way he said it, it sounded so smooth when it rolled off of his tongue. "I bet you love it when I call you that, don't you Alexander." "Fuck I do okay!" He starts to grind on me and I let out a small moan, "That's what I thought."

"Now that we got all of that out of the way how we take this up a notch." What does he mean 'take this up a notch' I should probably tell him that I'm a virgin, well not completely. "Um about that..." "About what sugar?" " I-I've never done it with a man before!" He looks at me with a smile and give me a light kiss on the lips, "Well then I'm glad I could be your first." Jesus what the fuck am I getting myself into?

He pushes me onto my bed and continues to palm me."Since this is your first time, I'll be nice and give you prep. So suck." He holds out 3 fingers in front of me and I do as I'm told. Not because I want to, it's just I'm a horny little horndog who just wants attention. I hear him give a low growl and he takes his fingers out. I look down, when the fuck did my pants come off! "Ready sugar?" I give a slow nod and he pushes a finger into me. My face immediately scrunches up in disgust, "Shh shh it'll be better in a bit." I highly doubt that.

But of course Thomas Jefferson just had to be right. And I needed more. He saw this and gave a smirk while pushing in a second finger, scissoring me while he was at it. "Oh fuck Thomas!" "You like it don't you sugar?" "I do- oh fuck~ but I want you Thomas~ please!" You sure you can take me..Alexander." "Yes Thomas please!" "Alright if you're so sure." He pulled his fingers out and about a minute later I felt something prodding my entrance.

"You ready baby?" "Oh my god just move I don't care if it hurts!" I heard him chuckle behind me, he pushed in slowly making me then know he's trying to tease me. I let out a load moan, "Thomas~" That made him go. He pulled out and thrusted hard back into me making me scream in pleasure. He continues his thrusts moving faster by the minute. He then lifts me up by my hair moving me up towards him so he could whisper in my ear. "I bet you love it when I pull on your hair don't you. You love the way how I make your body feel used don't you, you little slut." By this I would be highly offended but I really don't care about his words right now.

I start to feel the familiar burning in my stomach. "T-Thomas shit~ I'm close!" "How close baby?" "Re-really c-close!" His hand snakes around me and starts to pump my member.  "Go ahead sugar cum." Not even a minute later I feel my body spasming as I cum all over my stomach and his hand. And with a few more thrusts Thomas cums in me. We let our highs go down before he pulls out and I flop down onto the bed. Thomas lays down next to me smiling, "What are you smiling about?" "Well I was hoping that you Alexander Hamilton will go out with me tomorrow at 7:30." I look over at him maybe he's not so bad. "You know what that would be nice, sure.

This took 3 hours...

Worth it

Anyway I'll take recommendations since I'm not creative and can't think of my own.

Trashcan out