Laflams part 1 (cause I said so)

Request from Nekori_Nyan
Ok so if I fuck this up then I don't know what I'm going to do so...
Don't hate me.

John's POV

Everything was going perfectly fine until Laf invited Jefferson over for dinner. There is good and bad news to this though.

The good news is Alex wasn't home yet so he didn't hear Laf on the phone. The bad news is that when Alex finds out he's going to flip his shit. "John could you come help me set the table." "Sure thing, and are you sure this is a good idea to invite your cousin over for dinner?"

"Of course mon amour why wouldn't I? I haven't seen him in ages!" "Yeah I know but you know what'll happen when he finds out that his enemy is coming over." I see a smirk grow on his face, " Well then I guess he's just going to have to take some convincing."

Speaking of convincing, Alex's car is just pulling up in the driveway. "Merde he is home already I guess we can put my plan into action then." Laf heads to the bedroom saying he needs to 'prepare a few things'. I'm just getting finished setting the table when Alex walks into the dining room. I was so deep in thought I didn't even hear him come in!

"Hey Johnny! Where is Laf?" Goddamnit I hate it when he says that he's making it way harder to explain this to him. "Uh he's upstairs he should be down in a minute but I need to tell you something." I see him look over at the table and turn back at me to give me a questioning look. "Why are there 4 plates on the table?" "That's what I'm trying to tell you, we have a uhm guest coming over." He takes a seat over on the couch, "Oh really who?"

"Jefferson." We both turn to see Laf standing at the bottom of the stairs smiling. But Alex bursted into a fit of laughter. "P-please just tell me that t-this is just some fucking sick joke to make me angry!" "Welllll." After I said that his laughing stopped so abruptly it actually scared me. "He's not that bad mon amour why do you hate him so much?" "Because he's an egotistical assshole who gets on my nerves 24/7!" I decide to why not tease him a bit it's just that he looks so adorable when he's angry.

"Oh come on Alex, Jefferson seems like a cool guy maybe he's right." What! Your my boyfriend you're supposed to hate him!" "Yeah but I'm also Laf's boyfriend so I think Jefferson should come over for dinner." "But-" "No buts mon amour Jefferson is coming over and that's final. Besides what could go wrong."

Yeah what could go wrong

Don't know if this would count as fluff it's the best I could do. I will be doing part 2 soon though. And if this turns out to be huge dog shit then I already know.

Trashcan out