The VSCO boy (Lams crack)

Alex's POV

OMG hi!

You probably already know me! I'm Alexander-

Oh what am I wearing? Just my boyfriend's t-shirt he always let me wear them.

"And I oop!" I dropped my hydro flask!

"Alex! If I hear you say and I oop one more damn time! I will choke you in your sleep!" " Don't be mad at me because you're an e-boy John!"

Yeah my boyfriend's an e-boy but he won't admit it.

"ARE YOU DRINKING OUT OF A PLASTIC STRAW!" John looks up at me in confusion. He just doesn't get it.

"Yeah why?" "WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SAVING THE TURTLES! METAL STRAWS ONLY!"

He turns to me with a smirk on his face, " How about you take your metal straws and shove them up your damn ass. And shove your ugly ass scrunchies up there while you're at it."

I gAsP, " THEY ARE NOT UGLY!" IF YOU WANT TO TALK UGLY THEN LETS TALK ABOUT YOUR UGLY CHAINS AROUND YOU NECK!" " Awww the whittle baby is angwy."

" I'm calling Peggy!" I run to go grab my phone. " What!? No!" I grab my phone and immediately FaceTime Peggy. "Password please." She smiles. "And I oop and I oop sksksk and I oop." Only VSCO and meme lords know the password.

" What seems to be the problem VSCO Alex?" " John called my scrunchies ugly! That's like insulting my messy bun!" " I see, and where is John?" John breaks in through the door clearly out of breath. " Peggy listen-" "SILENCE!" She screams through the phone.

"How dare you insult one of my people." "But I di-" "SILENCE BITCH!" She clears her throat, "As I was saying for your punishment John. You have to wear the VSCO starter pack for a whole week." John's face pales, " A-Are you serious?" " Yes now I have to go- and I oop I dropped my hydro flask!" She ends the call and I turn towards John giving him a kiss on the cheek.

" We're going to have fun Johnny!"

This was supposed to be short

...

Should I do a part 2 of this?