Lafayette × Maria (what ship name would this even be?)

So this request is from anonymous.
I never heard of this ship before, but c'mon guys it's 2019 time for a change! (Just go ahead and unfollow it's not worth it)

Lafayette's POV

I decided that Maria and I should try something new. Something fun. Something...

Kinky.

I was walking through the mall and saw this store that sold many different types of "toys". So I thought that we should try them out.

I set the bag of "toys" down on the couch and went to go get Maria. "Mari I'm back from the store." She looks up from her phone and smiles at me, I've always loved her smile. "Hey laffy what's up?" "Weeeellllll I was thinking we should try something new." I crawl over to her on the bed and straddle her. Her face begins to turn red, "W-What did you have in mind?" I lower myself to leave kisses on her neck.

"I saw this store and they were selling these toys-" I stop to leave a hickey on her neck. "-and thought we should try them out." She stops squirming a bit and freezes. "Maria are you ok? I didn't hurt you did I?" "N-no I'm fine, j-just a little surprised." I don't believe her but I continue anyway, "Do you want to try them mon amour?" She looks away for a bit, "Y-Yeah sure." I get up smiling at her, leaving a kiss on her cheek, and going to get the bag.

Maria's POV

He walks out of the door to get who knows. I really don't want to do this.

I love Laf. I really do. It's just that sex toys make me feel very uncomfortable, especially since my last relationship with James Reynolds.

Flashback

"MARIA! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!" Damn it. He's home already. I walk out of our bedroom to see James with a beer bottle in one hand, and a bag in the other. "Yes James?" He grabs my wrist harshly and throws me onto the couch. "You haven't been getting much of a punishment lately, also I'm sick of you're whining mouth. So I've decided that I'll punish you with toys from now on.

I feel the tears prick my eyes and begin to fall. "James no! Please! I-I'll be good I-I promise!" He begins to rip all of my clothes off and places a leash around my neck. "I wish you'd shut up and stop crying like a bitch! You've always been a slut!" He takes a gag out of the bag and places it in mouth. My tears begin to fall faster, and I try to scream for help but he slaps me and tells me to shut up.

He takes off his clothes and plunges straight into me, making me scream out in pain. I cry harder begging him to stop but he just thrusts harder. He finishes in me with his cum and my blood flowing out of me. He passes out on the floor and I lay there in pain because it hurts too much to move.

Flashback over

That was the worst time of my life. I don't want to go through that again. I pull my knees to my chest and begin to cry. Laf comes in and drops the bag and runs over to me wrapping his arms around me in a hug, "Mari what's wrong? What happened? Did I say something wrong earlier?"

I look over to him, "Laf I really don't think I can do this. With what happened with James I'm scared." He places a kiss on my head and hugs me tighter. "Maria why didn't you tell me? I would never make you do something you don't want to." " I didn't want to make you angry." "Maria you could never make me angry over something like that, just don't eat all of my baguettes and we'll be fine." I let out a laugh and smile, he could always make me laugh.

"Now how about we cuddle on the couch while watching Heather's and eating ice cream." I give him a light kiss on the lips, "Ok and I love you Laf." He gives me a warm smile, "I love you too Mari."

Sorry I was gone (again)
Another chapter tonight😎😎😎

Trashcan out