Jamilton

The picture above describes my writing. But this is one of the requests from I don't even know how many months ago...

Alexander's POV

Thomas hasn't been paying attention to me lately and I'm starting to feel kind of lonely. "THOMAS!" Thomas runs into the room looking around frantically to see what's wrong. "What's wrong are you dying!?" "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked holding up the movie Heathers. He looks at me with slight disappointment, "Alex you know I have to get this project done for Washington.

"But we rarely spend time anymore because you're either out with friends or working!" He walks over to me and gives me a light kiss on the lips, "I promise when I finish this project we can spend the night and all of tomorrow doing what you want." "Promise?" I say with a pout. "I promise." And with that he walked out of the bedroom. Anything I want? This gives me an idea.

I get up and find one of Thomas's favorite lingerie pieces which personally isn't my favorite color but it makes me look hot.(No boobies for you children)

I then find a couple of my favorite toys which is just a dildo and a couple of vibrators. This is going to be fun.

Thomas's POV 

30 minutes later 

As I'm working on my project I begin to hear moaning coming from our upstairs bedroom. "Maybe I'm hearing things…" I mumble to myself. Less than a minute later I hear moaning again yet it's more distinctive. "Fuck, Thomas, more…" I should've fucking known. I close my laptop and make my way to our bedroom upstairs. Opening the door, I find Alex on the bed thrusting a dildo into his ass with my favorite lingerie on. 

"A-Alex what are you doing?" He looks up from his place on the bed giving me a cocky smirk. "Hi Tommy." While walking to the bed, I undress myself causing him to bite his lip at the sight of my body. I lean down closer to his face and whisper in his ear, "Is this another one of your plans to distract me?" I say as I nibble on his ear. He lets out a small breathy moan, "Mmm maybe." I reach down and take out the dildo causing Alex to whine at the feeling.

I remembered that we have a mirror on the other side of the room and I begin to formulate a plan on how I can get back at him for this. "I've got a favor to ask you Alex." "Wh-What?" I smirk, "My cock feels a little cold. Do you mind being a good little boy and warming it up for me?" I grind down onto him causing him to moan out. "Fuck yes." I climb off of him and move across the room to stand in front of the mirror, making a small hand motion do him to come over. "Get down on your knees Lexi." He blushes at the nickname but does as he's told. 

While giving me a seductive stare, he pulls my boxers down in a slow and teasing motion. He then wraps his small hand around my dick stroking slowly, making me groan. "Mmm your cock is so big daddy." I chuckle, "Less talking, more sucking princess." He smiles up at me then gets to work. 

After a few minutes of doing this, I decided to put my plan into motion. I thread my fingers through his hair and tug on it making him moan out. "You like that don't you Alex? You like to be treated like my little whore. My little slut. I take his head and force it down on my cock causing him to gag. "Open your eyes Alex." He whines around my dick but he slowly opened his eyes. "Look at you. So pretty." I force his head down once more making him gag again. I turn my head towards the mirror and look at Alex's face. His face was flushed a pretty pink, his hair was messily flowing down his shoulders, and he looked adorable yet also sexy in the lingerie.

"Look in the mirror baby, you look so good for me baby." He looks over in the mirror and his face becomes a darker red at the sight. I thrust in his mouth a couple of times making him moan while he stares at himself in the mirror. I pull him off and he looks up at me with swollen lips and completely breathless. "Thomas… please… fuck me." I slide my hand across his cheek and over his lips, "Of course baby." 

He stands up but I go to pick him up and wrap his legs around his waist. "Thomas what are you-" "Shh." I walk him over to the wall and pin him against, giving him a slow kiss also. He moans into my mouth while threading his fingers through my hair. I pull away from the kiss and start to kiss on his neck and shoulders, "Fuck Thomas please." "Well since you asked so nicely." I slide the lingerie over enough for his dick to slide through and for his hole to show. "Do you want prep princess?" He shakes his head frantically, "No I only want you. I smile, "Ok." I thrust in slowly to make sure not to hurt him.

"Fuck, Thomas faster!" I thrust in faster because in reality we both wanted this. A little while later I find his prostate making him moan loudly and his eyes roll back. "Thomas! Yes right there!" As I'm hitting his prostate I stroke him to the pace of my thrusts to make him cum. "Thomas I-I'm gonna cum!" I lean down to whisper in his ear, "C'mon Alex cum for me baby." E tenses up then cums all over the lingerie, moaning loudly. 

After a few more thrusts I cum inside of him letting out a loud groan. I slip out of him slowly and carry him over to the bed and helping him take off the lingerie. I lay down with him wrapping my arms around him. "Thomas we have to clean up." Alex says even though he was half asleep already. "We clean up tomorrow." I mumble into his neck. "Okay." He whispers. 

And with that we fell asleep.