Jamilton smut🍆💦

Alex's POV

Now is not the time to be horny.

I mean anytime is a good time but right now is definitely not the time.

Thomas says not to bother him while he's working but I can't help it! I need him badly! I get up from our bed and walk to our office and see him of course working at the desk. His back is turned away from the door which might make this a bit easier. "Thomas~" I say as I wrap my arms around his neck. "Alex not now, and you know the rules. Do not bother me while I'm working. Now go and play on your laptop or do something constructive." I let out a small whine, "But Tommy I'm bored, and I want to play."

He let's out a growl, "Alex not now." Fine time for plan B. I reach over and close his laptop and crawl into his lap."Yes now." He begins to glare, "You're asking for a punishment." I smirk, "Maybe that's what I want." He smirks back, "Well if it's a punishment you want, then a punishment you'll get." He picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist. He takes us upstairs into our room and throws me onto the bed. "I thought the only rule was to not bother me while I'm working Alexander~" I whine at the way he says my name it's just that when he says it, it sounds so sexy and hot. "I know it's just that I was needy and bored, so I went looking for someone who could satisfy my needs."

He smirks then walks over to our dresser, pulling out the blindfold. "Oh I'm sure that you'll be more than satisfied after this." He places the blindfold on me making me lEgAlLy bLiNd. I hear the bed creak as he straddles me, "What are you doing?" I question him hoping for an answer. "Oh nothing~" Not even a minute later  I feel Thomas nibbling on my neck. "T-Thomas~" "Yes princess?" I couldn't even form a sentence after that. The pleasure feels fucking amazing.

He begins to move lower down, leaving more hickeys on the way. He stops in between my thighs and gets up to get something else out of the drawer. "Thomas please~" "Calm down babygirl." I hear him walk back over to the bed. "Since this is your punishment I have three things." I can't see what he's holding but I bet it's something KiNkY. "Hold your wrists out for me babygirl." I slowly move my wrists towards him and I feel  something placed on them. "Handcuffs!?" I can tell he's smirking. "Mmmhm."

He pulls the handcuffs over my head and attaches them to the head of the bed. "Ready for something else?" "No..." "Too bad." I hear him pick something else up and I hear a bottle cap open. Hm he obviously must be lubing something......right? He sticks something in my asshole, it's big but not as big as Thomas.

"Thomas what the fuck is this!?" I hear him laugh, "Since you wanted to bother me while I was working, you're going to stay here with a dildo up your ass for an hour." AN HOUR! I hear him walking away, "T-Thomas please!" "Oh don't worry I have one more thing." He slips something over my cock, a fucking cockring is he serious? "Thomas what the hell!"

"You'll be fine Lexi, you've had worse." I whine when he begins to walk away. I hear the door open, "Oh and another thing, I'm putting your dildo on the highest setting." And with that the door closes. While thinking of my regretful decisions, not even a minute later the dildo is turned on and is already hitting my prostate. "F-Fuck!" This is going to be a long hour.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

Thomas's POV

I gave Alex an extra 30 minutes, because I fucking wanted to. Don't make me break this fourth wall you pervs. Spying on my husband like that how dare you! (Stfu Thomas) Sorry, damn. Anyway I should probably check on him.

I get up walking upstairs and hear him whimpering. I forgot that he would he be sensitive. I open the door to see a beautiful sight spread across our bed. His face a slight red color, his hair stuck to his face from sweat, and his mouth having a bit of drool leave his mouth. He looked so weak or better yet helpless.

"Alex~" He looks up from his spot on the bed as if just realizing that I've been standing here for a good 5 minutes now. "Thomas p-please." "Please what baby?" "Fu-fuck me please!" "But you look so beautiful right here love." I smirk, "Have you came yet?" He whines, "I-I had four dry orgasms I th-think." "But you still want me to fuck you?"

I walk up to him and sit on the bed in front of him, his eyes are full of lust and desperation. "Y-Yes please!" I chuckle at the desperation in his voice, "Can you say it in Spanish baby?" He groans, "Fuck you!" "Say it and I may give you what you want. (Did you guys know Thomas was fluent in Spanish? Crazy right)

He looks away for a minute, bighting his lip, then turns back to me. "¡Por favor, follame Thomas! Fóllame hasta que no pueda caminar. Hazme tu juguete de mierda, ¡úsame para todo lo que me importa! Sólo por favor, jódeme!" I smirk at his desperate behavior, "Of course baby." I take the dildo out of his ass and he begins to whine, "Calm down you'll get something better I promise."

I grab the lube off of the dresser and lube up my cock. I line myself up with him and ask, "Are you sure you're ready and that you want this?" "Yes Thomas Please!" I smirk then immediately plunge into him and start at a merciless pace. "F-Fuck Thomas yes!" "You've been wanting this for a while huh? Wanting to be fucked by my cock?" He let's out a very loud yet lewd moan. I slap his ass. "Answer me you slut!" "Yes! Oh fuck~ I've been wanting this all day! Shit! Thomas there!"

I angle my thrusts to where I'm constantly hitting his prostate. "Such a good boy for me, how close are you?" "Ahh~ really close! Hah~ Thomas please can I cum? Please!?" "If I take the cockring off you have to hold it alright?" "Yes! Please!" I reach down and take off the ring. "Tommy!" "Almost there princess!"

I give a few more thrusts and I release inside of him. "Alright princess, cum." He lets out a loud moan of my name as his hot cum hits his chest and a little bit gets on me. I grab my shirt off of the floor and use it to wipe us both off  as Alex lays on the bed breathless and exhausted. I unlock him from the handcuffs and I lay down next to him pulling him close to my body.

"Is my babygirl going to try something like that again?" He lets out a hum of satisfaction, "Most likely." He gives me a slight kiss on the lips, "I love you." And then he falls asleep. I let out a soft chuckle and pull him closer to me, "I love you too Alexander."

This should not have taken a whole month to write.

...

Oh well😋

Trashcan out