Jeggy (?) fluff

Peggy's POV

This party is boring as hell.

Everyone's either drunk or grinding themselves on someone. I look over and see a boy standing in a corner by himself. He's wearing a shirt that said 'Save The Turtles!' His hair is really curly and pulled back into a ponytail and looks extremely soft. He has on black jeans with black vans.

I'm going to talk to him.

I walk up to him and when he sees me he blushes, "Hi I'm Peggy! What's your name?" "U-uh John. It's nice to meet you Peggy. But I have a question." I look at him confused, "Sure. What is it?" He takes a deep breath in and looks me in the eye, "Ya like jazz?" I look at him for a few seconds then burst into tears from laughing.

"O-OH MY GOD! YOU DID NOT JUST S-SAY THAT!" "What? Was it bad?" He looks worried before I stand back up and put a hand on his shoulder. "No that was perfect! I like you you're  funny." "I wouldn't say that I'm funny." "At least you aren't like boys who just try to hit on me." "Even if I did I wouldn't be able to. I suck at flirting." "Oh really? Try me." "What?" "Try flirting with me." "Ok uhm...are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see."

I smile he's so awkward that it's adorable. "I would say...10/10 because you're a great person." "Thanks you're a great person too."

We talk for a few more hours then I realize that I should be getting home. "Sorry to cut this short but I should be getting home." I get up to leave before he calls me. "Wait! Uhm could I get your number I would really like to talk to you more." "Of course can I put it in your phone?" He hands me his phone and I put my number in. "I'll see you later John." "Bye Peggy!"

Maybe this party wasn't so bad.

I haven't had a request in so long so here you go OutrageousOlivia I tried my best :')

Also I'm sorry if it seems short.