Marliza (fluff)

Eliza's POV

I wake up at around seven and turn to find my girlfriend already out of bed. She's always been a early bird for some odd reason. I get up out of the bed and to brush my teeth and use the bathroom you know the usual.

I walk to the kitchen to see her already there making breakfast. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist planting light kisses on her neck. "Morning baby." I tell her. "Mmm morning Liz. Did you sleep well?" "I slept ok. Did you?" I ask as I suck a hickey on her neck. "Fuck Liz...mmmm I slept well." I stop and pull away immediately after and smile. "That's good now what's for breakfast."

Maria groans but smiles nonetheless, "You're such an ass Eliza." "Yeah I know my ass looks great this morning." "That's not what I meant and you know it." "Yeah yeah whatever but seriously what for breakfast?" She turns towards me with a plate of pancakes and a huge smile on her face. "Pancakes hun." She sets the plate on the counter and heads to the fridge to grab some juice.

"They smell good babe." Maria is an excellent cook and no one can tell me otherwise. "Thanks I had a taste for pancakes so I thought I would make some." "Your taste for food has always been better than mine." She lets out a laugh, "Of course it is your taste in food is pop tarts and pizza rolls." "I am offended that you think that my taste in food is bad!" "Get over it sweetie you'll be hearing it a lot from me." As we finish up our breakfast we head back to our bedroom to figure out what to do today.

"So what do you wanna do Liza?" I roll over on my side to wrap my arm around her and bury my face in the side of her neck. "Mmm hopefully to stay in bed all day with you and watch nothing but Netflix." She laughs and looks at me with an amused face, "Of course you do. You know what why not?" I let out a squeal and go to our closet to grab extra blankets while she goes to grab snacks from the kitchen.

By the time I pick a movie and get everything set up on the bed Maria comes back with popcorn, soda, candy, cookies, and chips. "Huh I thought you said I had a terrible taste in food." She lays the stuff down on the bed and reaches up to give me a peck on the lips. "Of course it is. I also ordered a pizza that should be here in 15 minutes." I let out a moan at the thought of a pizza and wrap my arms around her waist to give her another kiss. "What the fuck did I do to get a girlfriend like you."

"Oh I don't know help me out of a toxic relationship and kiss me on accident that we both still agreed that we enjoyed." I blush as I remember the first time we kissed. "Well I'm glad I did." "I'm glad you did too."

After that we lied back down in bed to watch movies and sleep the rest of the day.

I want a relationship like this so bad🥺
Anyway I finally finished it and I actually like this one so here you guys go