1

ACP Virat Chavan made a promise to his dying mentor inspector Kamal Joshi who lost his life to save Virat's life that he'll take care of his daughter Sai and will take up her responsibility. In order to fulfill his responsibility he married Sai Joshi an 18 year old girl.
Sai Joshi an 18 year old and an aspiring doctor got married to Virat Chavan under her well wisher's pressure. For her, her Aaba was her whole world and her world literally came crashing down the moment she lost her aaba and because of that she even tried taking her life but was saved as Virat rushed her to the hospital on time and even gave her his blood, so she lived and then after that she got married to Virat.
But none of them wanted to get married to each other as they did not love or even like each other.
Virat had asked Sai to not keep any expectations from him as a husband because he can never give her that as he was already bound to another promise that he made to Pakhi that he won't let anyone in his heart and life. So they made a deal out of their marriage that he'll take up her responsibility until she becomes a doctor and then they can go their own ways.
After getting married when Virat and Sai reached Chavan Nivas and Virat announced that he got married the family did not accept the marriage and badmouthed Sai except Ashwini, Shivani and Devyani , they not only accepted Sai but welcomed her with open hands and open hearts.

After Sai's grah Pravesh Virat asked his aai to feed Sai as she had not eaten anything and left , Karishma showed Sai to her room and after sometime aai came to Sai's room with food and they bonded then after sometime Sai woke up from a nightmare and felt uneasy so she went to the terrace to get some fresh air and there she saw Virat telling Pakhi that their marriage is just a deal , her asking him about what is her place in his life and how he wanted Pakhi to become Sai's guide which she just did not want and got emotional then even the next day during the post-wedding rituals Virat tried to make Pakhi her guide to which Sai bluntly refused.

Now after Sai and Virat's reception the ladies were teasing Sai and then they along with Sunny escorted them to their room which was decorated for their wedding night, on seeing the preparations and decorations for Virat and Sai's wedding night Pakhi was heartbroken and jealous. Then everyone left the room.
After changing Sai was trying to figure out where to sleep and Virat asked her about the same then he said that there's enough space for the both of them on the bed so she can sleep on the bed Sai was hesitant but Virat assured her that he knows his limits very well and he would never cross those limits.
Then after a sweet conversation and a small argument Sai got up, then she saw a lizard which she is terrified of and stumbled and fell on Virat hugging him, breaking the hug they shared an intense and romantic eye contact and Virat adjusted her hair putting them behind her ear and asked her what happened and then their heads bumped into each other and they shared a cute banter.
They heard a knock on their door and it was Pakhi asking for a medicine, Virat gave her the medicine then she saw a lipstick mark on his shirt and started yelling at him out of jealousy Sai tried to intervene but she yelled at her as well and then left.

After Sai's entry a lot of drama took place in Chavan Niwas.

They family opposed Sai going to college but Virat supported her and they stood strong. Sai standing with Shivani against Amay but this time around Sai and Virat having major arguments and fights then them patching up. In the midst of all this Virat didn't realise when he moved on from Pakhi and was slowly getting attracted towards Sai and getting possessive of her when Sai praised her friend Aniket he got jealous and even warned him to mind his owns business. His growing concern for Sai and him feeling special when she applied alta for him and asking her weather she loves him or not. Him wanting Sai to accompany him and Pakhi to the Ladakh trip which was canceled by Pakhi out of her jealousy and lashing out at her for the same and feeling bad for Sai and planning a lunch date for her but getting  so jealous that he hurt her when she wanted to meet her professor and then pacifying her and getting her favourite street food and feeding her with his own hands. Standing up for her when the family taunt her.
But what really shows the love are the small moments like Virat not being able to sleep when Sai wasn't in the room, him admiring her cute childish antics during their sweet bedroom moments, him indirectly saying that there is love between us when giving her the rose on valentines, asking her to pack their clothes in the same bag, him looking for Sai when he doesn't find her in the room and wanting to pacify her even though the had a huge fight by offering her tea and feeding each other with their hands are their favourite. And Virat getting mesmerised by Sai in a saree.

It's not that all of this weren't happening with Sai, she was also getting attracted to Virat, she really liked Virat's concern and care for her, when he stood up for her against his family, him supporting her and specially when he behaved like her aaba. She was growing really fond of Virat and her care for Virat was increasing day by day and Virat loved it when she cared for him but she always puts a boundary to herself as Virat had asked her not to keep any expectations from him.

Apart from all this one thing that neither of them realised that they were even getting physically attracted towards each other, they really liked when the other holds their hand, they enjoyed even the littlest physical touch.