3 (MATURE)

Holi Morning
Sai was sitting on her study table studying when Virat saw her and asked "Sai what are you doing?", to which Sai replied "when you can can see I am studying the why are you asking?", "I can see you're studying but why are you studying? It's Holi today." Virat said "I know it's Holi but there's still some time for the Holi Pooja and the celebration, so I thought why not finish my assignment as it's very important." Sai replied "Sai stop it and turn around" Virat said "No I won't, can't you see I am doing my important assignment" Sai replied "Sai turn around or else" Virat said firmly, Sai got really annoyed and said "or else what, huh?", Sai was totally taken aback of what she saw on turning back. She saw Virat point a gun at her, she froze and asked him what was all this, Virat without saying anything pulled the trigger and to Sai's surprise it shot colours, Virat burst out laughing as he got her, he had planned this prank as a revenge of the prank she played on him with the gifts. This enraged Sai and she said "Virat Sir, I am not going to spare you, we weren't supposed to start playing colours before the Holi Pooja, why did you do this?" "You played a prank on me, I too played a plank on you we're even now", Sai was about to colour Virat but he held her hand stopping her and said "Sai please don't colour me as it almost time for the Holi Pooja, I'll have to change and I don't want to", to which Sai replied "and what about me, I will have to change now that I am drenched in colour", "okay sorry" Virat replied, Sai gave him a look and went to change, after changing when Sai came out Virat was totally mesmerised by Sai on seeing her wearing a white saree. "Let's go for the Pooja" Sai said, her words went unnoticed by Virat, "Virat Sir" she said snapping her finger, "huh, yes, yes let's go" said Virat. They went downstairs, on seeing them coming and doing Pooja together, Pakhi was fuming in jealousy, after the Pooja everyone wished each other happy Holi, Pakhi did not wish Sai so she went to Pakhi to wish her "Happy Holi Pakhi Didi" said Sai, Pakhi did not reply to her for sometime then she saw Virat looking at them, "Happy Holi" she said coldly and went away, Virat saw all of this, so he went towards Sai, put his hand on her shoulder and gave her a smile, Sai smiled back at him.
After the Pooja the family proceeded towards the Holi celebration at the tent, where Mohit, Karishma and Shivani were discussing about their plan of spiking Bhavani Kaku and Ninad's thandai drink with bhang and intoxicating them so that they also get into a cheerful mood for one day at least. Virat and Sai came there and wished them, they also wished them back, Shivani, Mohit and Karishma were about to colour Sai but she stepped back and said "No one can colour me today", to which Virat whispered in her ear "but I already did" giving her a naughty look and a mischievous grin, Sai narrowed her eyes at him and started running, soon she bumped into Virat and he held her by her waist and they shared a romantic eye contact and were lost in each other's eyes, "uhm uhm" Shivani bua teased when they came back to their senses then Virat put some colour on Sai' cheeks and she put some on his. All the youngsters were now asked to dance, Shivani pushed Sai and Virat onto the dance floor and they had not choice but to dance, they had a romantic dance with each other, Sai was about to fall when Virat held her by her waist and they shared an eye contact again, Pakhi just couldn't handle seeing this, so she went to Bhavani kaku seeking permission to go meet her parents and left. Now it was time for Shivani, Mohit and Karishma to put their plan into action and they spiked two drinks and instructed the waiter to do as they said. Now Bhavani, Ninad, Ashwini, Omkar, Sonali, Shivani, Virat and Sai were together talking when the waiter came to serve them the thandai drinks but accidentally instead of Bhavani and Ninad, Virat and Sai drank the spiked drinks. Soon Virat and Sai started to feel dizzy as they are now intoxicated due the the bhang in their drink, they started laughing and acting weird so they were asked to go back to their room by the family so they went back to their room holding hands.
Virat and Sai entered their room holding hands, Virat locked the door and then saw Sai standing in front of the mirror looking beautiful so he went and held her tightly from the back "Virat Sir" she gasped, they looked at each other romantically through the mirror, then Virat opened the dori of Sai's blouse and gently kissed her shoulder, he looked at her through the mirror, she liked it so he gave her multiple more sensuous kisses on her shoulder, back and neck. "Virat Sir" she moaned, turned towards him and hugged him tightly, Virat hugged her back, he held her bare waist pulling her closer, which gave her chills through her body, Virat broke the hug cupping her face kissing her forehead, her right cheek and then her left cheek, he pulled back sharing an eye contact with her and then they kissed, their kiss was very intense and they both moaned in each other's mouth giving each other immense pleasure, after the kiss Virat picked Sai up in his arms and put her on the bed, then he undressed Sai and himself, he went over Sai kissed her forehead, her cheeks, her lips, her neck, her cleavage, then her breasts, her tummy, her waist then her thighs and her intimate parts, Sai gasped with pleasure, and she too kissed his forehead, cheeks, lips and his chest. They looked at each with eyes full of love and then Virat thrusted into her and they had sex. It was full of love and passion, they gave each other immense pleasure and it's safe to say that they were more that satisfied with each other. They were quite loud but since everyone was at the tent and no one was at home so no one heard them.