2

Sai was very close to and loved Devyani and so she was very concerned about her and Pulkit was her professor, she had her doubts about their relationship and she dug into the matter and found out that he is Devyani's husband, so she brought him home after 10 years to unite them and decided to get them married, the family strongly opposed her decision and taunted her for bringing Pulkit home but Virat stood by her and support her. But then a letter arrived from some woman named Sangeeta Deshpande claiming to be Pulkit's wife and saying that Pulkit only wants to marry Devyani to seek revenge from the Chavan family, the family believed the letter and Bhavani, Pakhi, Ninad, Omkar and Sonali started taunting Sai for trying to ruin Devyani's life, this time even Virat turned against Sai  but Sai trusted Pulkit. Upon learning about all this Devyani got really depressed and told Sai that Pulkit is not a bad man and Sai told her that she knows that Pulkit is not a bad person, Sai just couldn't see Devyani at this state crying, so she promised Devyani that she will get her and Pulkit married. After failing to prove Pulkit's innocence to the family Sai had no option left so she ran away with Devyani and got her and Pulkit married at a temple yet again.
After the wedding when Sai returned home the family stood against her and scolded and taunted her for ruining Devyani's life, Sai and Virat had a huge fight and Virat even asked her to leave the house which made a lot of family members quite happy especially Pakhi.
Sai left Chavan Niwas and went back to Gadchiroli with Usha Moushi. After Sai left the house, when Virat entered his room his room started to feel empty without Sai but he was still mad at her for what she did, he started throwing things here and there and sat on the floor crying and asking "Why did you do this Sai. Why?" Pakhi came to his room to try to console him and instigate him against Sai but Virat did not say anything and asked her to leave him alone. His entire night was spent in agony and pain.
Meanwhile, on the way back to Gadchiroli Sai was in agony too thinking about Virat, the fight they had, they family insulting her and was crying. She thought was our relationship so weak that it had no trust at all, then brushing away her thought she said that their relationship would have been weak if there was any relation between them to begin with, this marriage was just a deal and she was only his responsibility.
The next morning Virat decided to investigate further about Pulkit as it was his sister's life which was at stake, so Virat went out on a proper investigation mission and found out that Pulkit is not guilty and he was innocent all along, he is a good man and really loved Devyani that's why he wanted to marry her not for revenge or any other reason. Virat instantly regretted not trusting Sai and standing against her for getting Devyani and Pulkit married. He went to Pulkit's house, apologised to Devyani and Pulkit and wished them the best for their life together. On returning home Virat told the family the whole truth and how he intends to get Sai back. Ashwini, Shivani and Mohit were very happy on hearing the truth but taunted Virat for his behaviour towards Sai and kicking her out of the house.
Virat entered his room and saw the plant that Sai had gifted him and started reminiscing all the memories of Sai through flashbacks, a lone tear fell from his eyes and he felt sorry for his behaviour towards her and standing against her but he promised himself that he'll get her back at any cost, he was lost in his thoughts of Sai when he heard a knock on his door and it was Pakhi and he asked her "what happened" Pakhi said "you are asking me what happened, I should ask you what happened Virat. Until yesterday you were against Sai now you suddenly want to get her back? Why Virat? Why?" Virat replied "that's because she was right and I was wrong and she's my wife so I have to get her back" on hearing that Pakhi got jealous and started to argue with Virat on how he has broken the promise that he made to her and called him a cheater which angered Virat and he told her that times have changed, he made that promise to her so that she marries his brother, he made that promise for his brother's happiness and he kind of overestimated himself at that time. He told her that they're still friends but there are certain limitations to friendship that she shouldn't cross, on hearing all of this Pakhi got even more jealous and out of rage accused Virat of being in love with Sai to which in anger Virat replied "yes, I AM IN LOVE WITH SAI but you know what Pakhi that is none of your concern" even Virat didn't realise what he said or weather what he said was true. On hearing this Pakhi was heartbroken, jealous and envious and asked "Why Virat, why, what does Sai have that I don't ?" Upon hearing this Virat yelled at her and said "enough Pakhi, don't you dare, Sai is my WIFE and I won't compare my WIFE to any other woman and now I have had enough please leave." Pakhi left the room crying. Then Virat wondered what he said to Pakhi, he wondered , am I in love with Sai.
Gadchiroli
Sai was sitting on the bed holding her aaba's photo crying and asking him why did he leave her so soon, if he hadn't left her none of this would have happened. She asked he aaba "did I do wrong, no right, I just wanted to reunite Pulkit and Devyani so that they could be happy, what I did was right then why does Virat Sir think wrong of me, why aaba?"
Without Virat Sai felt very lonely and flashes of him was coming before her eyes, then she thought why am I thinking about him, she tried to brush her thoughts of him away, but no matter how hard she tried she just couldn't do that.
The next morning the bell rang and Sai opened the door and there stood Virat, they shared a silent moment upon seeing each other, tears started rolling down her eyes and then she asked "why are you here?", "to take you back home" he replied "huh" she said sarcastically, he said " I am sorry Sai for misunderstanding you, but now I know that you were right, I investigated into the matter and found Pulkit innocent, I have apologised to them, now you also please forgive me, I am sorry for not trusting you, please come back home Sai, please." "No" she sternly replied, she said "yeh aapka bahaut aacha hai, when you felt I was wrong you stood against me, insulted me and kicked me out of the house, and now that you know that I was right you are here and you want me to go back with you, but no I won't because I too have my self-respect." "Sai please just give me one chance" "No, never" she replied, then Virat said "so you won't go back with me, okay, I too won't leave from here until you agree, I will stay right here outside the door until you are ready to go back." "Okay, stay here if you wish, I don't care" and went inside. It was midnight and Sai got worried about Virat because he hadn't eaten anything since morning so she went to Virat and offered him food, Virat felt good on seeing Sai but refused to eat until she agrees to go back, Sai got angry and fed Virat forcefully with her own hands, Virat got touched upon seeing her concern for him. "Did you eat?" Virat asked "No" she replied "why" he asked " I just couldn't" she replied, then Virat started feeding her with his hands and they share an intense eye contact and got emotional. Suddenly Virat's phone rang and it was Mohit, he picked up the call and asked him what happened, Mohit told him that Ashwini is not well and she's constantly asking for Sai, Virat asked Mohit not to worry as they're coming as soon as possible, Virat informed Sai about the same and she got really worried and agreed to go back to Nagpur. Then they immediately left for Nagpur and reached Chavan Niwas early morning. On seeing Sai back the family started taunting Sai, Pakhi was shattered and took part in it but Sai ignored them and went to Ashwini's room to check up on her, "what happened to you aai?" Sai asked, "nothing bada, now that you're here I'll be totally fine" Ashwini replied "okay now enough talking, you need rest, so take rest" Sai said "you too go take some rest, you must be tired from travelling, now go I am fine" Ashwini said "okay aai take care" Sai replied and went to her room.
Virat entered his room and saw Sai, "Sai" he said "hmm" she replied, Virat held her hand and said "I am sorry Sai, I am sorry for not trusting you and accusing you of ruining Devyani taai's life" "why did you not trust me Virat sir, you know that I love Devyani taai and I would never do her wrong or ruin her life, whatever I did was for the sake of her happiness and yet you stood against me?" "I know Sai and I apologise to you for that, now that everything is sorted out can we please forget it and move past it, because I can't live with you being mad at me, please let's move past it and start afresh." "Okay" she said with a smile, they shared an eye contact and hugged each other, the hug was quite long and comforting as they found solace in each other, then they smiled at each other after breaking the hug. That's how their relationship is, not matter how big of a fight they've had they can not stay mad at each other for long, no matter how big of a storm they have to face, in the end they stand strong and together.