9

Sai and Savi along with Sunita reached Nagpur. After coming out of the airport they took a cab and reached their new house. "Setting up the house will take up the whole day today, so let's get to work" Sai said to Sunita, "I too want to help Aai" said Savi, "oh so want to help us setting up the house, Savi who doesn't like to work wants to help setting up the house, hmm strange" said Sai pretending to think "no, it's okay, I can't work" Savi said, "look now you're showing your true colours, you're just like your Baba just can't do anything on your own your Baba couldn't even keep his clothes in his cupboard on his own, he always needed me to do it" Sai said in a flow and then instantly realised what she said then braced herself, looked at Savi, smiled and started tickling her, Savi started laughing, then Sai picked Savi up made her sit on the kitchen slab, handed her snacks to eat and started to setup the house with Sunita. By 7 pm they were done setting up the house. Savi insisted on having dinner at a restaurant, Sai agreed as she was too tired. As they reached the restaurant, they were shown to the table by the waiter, they got seated at their table, the waiter handed Sai the menu and she was looking through it deciding what to order, just then Sai got a call asked Savi to stay right there with Sunita and went out to take the call. Virat was also present at the same restaurant, the DIG had called him here to discuss something important, he was done with his work and got up to leave. As Sai left Savi started running across the whole restaurant, with Sunita chasing her but couldn't catch up to her, soon Savi bumped into Virat, she was about to fall down but Virat held her, when Virat held Savi a very different feeling struck him, the same feeling that struck him when he held his newborn baby, he kneeled down and said "be careful baccha" "you sound just like my Aai" said Savi, when he looked at Savi he got reminded of Sai, she looked just like her and smiled. Virat Chavan smiled for the first time in 5 years looking at Savi, "hi, I am Virat" said Virat extending his hand, "hi, I am Savi" Savi said and shook hands with him with those little hands of hers which were so small compared to that of Virat's. As she shook hands with him and told him her name, Virat's heart fluttered. Savi the name hit him, the name him and Sai had chosen for their daughter. Then thinking about the same agony hit him. He looked at Savi, she had innocence in her eyes, the same innocence that Sai had. "Savi, there you are, come on let's go and sit on our table, your Aai had strictly asked us not to move from there, come on she will get worried", said Sunita, "no I don't want to sit" replied Savi, "baccha go, your Aai must get worried, we shouldn't trouble our Aai our Aai do so much for us, promise me you'll never trouble your Aai" said Virat, "okay" Savi said cutely, "bye, hope we meet again" Virat said getting up "bye" Savi replied, Virat left smiling. Sunita took Savi back to their table, Sai was already there, upon seeing Savi, Sai said "where were you? I had asked you to not go anywhere until I come back then why did you?" "Sorry Aai, I won't trouble you now, I have made a promise to someone special that I won't trouble you" said Savi, Sai was taken aback on hearing her and said "ooh now you have a someone special in your life, hmm I need to meet him, he talked sense into you and you listened, that's like a miracle because you don't ever listen to me, just like your baba" she realised what she said and thought Virat sir, why don't you leave my head? Brushed her thoughts away and said "come on let's have dinner", they had dinner, went home and slept. On the other hand Virat just couldn't stop thinking about Savi, on the whole ride back home he was thinking about her, upon reaching home Virat saw Ashwini and said "Aai, haven't you slept yet?" Ashwini was astonished, Virat was showing concern to her, he was smiling, behaving like the Virat from 5 years ago and said "I just came to take water, what is it Virat? you seem to be happy." "Nothing Aai, I just met someone special today" Ashwini just kept looking at her son with that smile on his face and glow in his eyes, "okay Aai, good night" Virat said and started walking off to his room, Ashwini stood there watching her son walk off and prayed to god "Bappa, I have seen Virat smile for the first time in 5 years, please keep him this way forever". Savi just couldn't leave Virat's mind, he had established a different and special connection with her, he slept thinking about her.
The next morning Sai an Savi had to go a school regarding admissions. Sai and Savi were at the principal's office for the admission interview, Savi passed her interview. Now Sai was getting the admission procedure done and a teacher was asked to give Savi the tour of the school. Meanwhile Virat was also at the same school to check the permissions for the school's annual festival. Savi while on the tour saw Virat, went running to him and hugged him, Virat turned and bent down and saw Savi hugged her back and they had a chat on how Savi was here for her admission and he wished her luck, then the teacher escorted Savi back to Sai. Their work here at the school was done and now they had to leave, Sai came out of the admission office and Virat was going to the principal's office, talking to his constable and reading the file in his hand, Sai was was also walking without looking as she was searching for her phone in her bag, they walked past each other, and felt each other's presence, "Virat Sir", "Sai" they said at the same time, they turned to see but a few students came in between and they couldn't see each other, they turned back thought about each other for a moment, then brushed their thoughts away and walked off.
It was 6 pm in the evening, Virat returned home early, the whole family was sitting in the living room having tea, when Virat came wished everyone "good evening" he said with a smile and went to his room. The whole family was shocked to see Virat home early, greeting them and having a big smile on his face, this had happened for the first time in five years, everyone wondered about what had just happened.
It was Savi, she was the reason behind his smile.