21

Sai didn't know what to do on hearing Ashwini's plea. "I can't live here Aai. I just can't" said Sai. Ashwini understood Sai's mind frame but still kept requesting her. Then all the family members collectively started requesting Sai to stay at Chavan Niwas. "Everyone please Savi and I can't stay here, so please don't ask me to" said Sai when her daughter who had gone with her father to see his room came and said "why can't we stay here Aai? I really want to stay here with everyone", "No Savi we can't and that's final" replied Sai. Savi really loved Chavan family and wanted to stay with them now and started requesting Sai for the same until she came at a negotiation and asked Sai if they can stay at Chavan Niwas for a few days at least. Savi really wanted to live with the family, she loved having a big joint family. Sai could see how bad Savi wanted it and in the end she agreed. "Okay we'll stay here but only for a few days okay Savi", Savi was so happy on hearing her Aai agreeing to staying at Chavan Niwas that she started jumping in happiness. Seeing her daughter happy made Sai happy too. She's do anything for her daughter. The whole family was very happy too. Sai living in Chavan Niwas, just the thought and a glimmer of hope lighted up inside of Virat and he thought to himself that once Sai comes to Chavan Niwas he'd never let her leave again.They spent the whole day in Chavan Niwas and after having dinner Sai, Virat and Savi left.
The next day it was time for them to move to Chavan Niwas and after packing they left around noon to go to Chavan Niwas. Sai even had her first sonogram appointment today. After reaching and settling down a bit she had to leave, Virat insisted on going with her and hesitantly Sai agreed upon it. As they reached the clinic, it was time for their appointment so they went inside the room. The radiologist started the process and as they saw the sonogram both the doctor and Sai started looking into something which left Virat confused and didn't know what was going on and just then Sai's mouth was left open but the doctor was smiling. Virat was even more confused now as he asked "what happened?" "So dr Sai guess you figured it out, wanna tell your husband?" Said the doctor. 'Husband' now hearing that made them feel weird but technically the doctor wasn't wrong though, they were still very much married because they had just separated but never got a divorce and Sai still wore her mangalsutra. But leaving those thoughts behind, Virat was still very confused so he asked "please just tell me what's going on?" Sai after processing a bit with tears in her eyes spoke "Virat...umm it's...it's twins, the sonogram has two embryos I mean two babies so it's twins." Virat had no idea on how to react he was stunned but then as he actually realised it his happiness was up to a measure that could not be explained. Both Sai and Virat looked into each other's eyes with tears and had a moment which was pure emotional look of love. They were gonna have twin babies!! They're gonna be parents of three!
After being done with the sonogram they sat in the car and left. As they were going home Sai saw a pav bhaji stall and she craved it, all of a sudden she made Virat stop the car and got down. Virat was left perplexed and he too got down of the car and followed her. "Do you also wanna have?" Sai asked Virat. "You got down for pav bhaji? Oh Sai you're still the same" said Virat. "Do you want or not?" Sai asked again squinting her eyes at him. "Okay" replied Virat. They sat at the table and ordered two plates of pav bhaji. "So you were saying something" Virat spoke. "What was I saying?" asked Sai. "That I've become old and can't always be a one shot hunk, now see if it wasn't one shot it's twin babies" said Virat with a smirk looking at his nails. Now that left Sai's eyes wide open. "Besharam" she muttered under her breath. Virat laughed, "but on a serious note Sai, I can't believe we're having twins. You and I are gonna be parents of three children. I missed Savi's childhood but now I'm gonna live it all with a double dose, I couldn't be more thankful. Now my only prayer to god is for our Savi to get better and all three of our children to be healthy and happy" said Virat. "You're right Virat, I too only pray for Savi to get better and all of our children to be healthy and happy. Just like that two parents shared a moment when the pav bhaji arrived. Sai started devouring her meal and Virat admired her for being the same childish Sai who loves street food. After having their meal they left from there.
As they reached Chavan Niwas they saw the whole family sitting together playing with Savi and there were so many gifts lying there. As Savi saw her parents enter she ran towards her mother hugging her and telling her how she got so many gifts and hoe everyone has been pampering her thanking her for agreeing to stay at Chavan Niwas. Ashwini then asked them about how their appointment was. Virat looked at Sai then looked at the family and spoke "Aai and everyone...the sonogram appointment went great and we have a news to share", the whole family was now curious on what was the news that they had to share and asked them what it was. Virat addressing their curiosity spoke "So went for the sonogram and found out that...Sai and I are having twin babies." The whole family got extremely happy in hearing the news. They all got up and hugged Sai and Virat, showered all their blessing upon them. They all then prayed to god for the health and happiness of all three children of Sai and Virat.