Make Up artist.

JINA ROSS POV.

I moved to South Korea to be a dancer, I did not know what else I wanted to do with my life, after I graduated from college, I did not know if being a doctor was the right thing for me, I danced all my life, dancing makes me feel like am in my own world. After that fight with my parents I realize I had to follow my dream but somehow, I ended up in South Korea. The first year I came here I found a flyer that was an advertisement for dance audition for AOMG company, with a smile on my face I couldn't restrain myself from thinking about Loco, my favorite rapper he is also in AOMG label, I took a picture of the flyer and made my way to the company the day of audition, well I didn't get to be the main dancer but I got to be a back up dancer, so I didn't really get to see the stars of AOMG or even talk to them after rehearsals, and its been like that for the past 5 years since I joined the company as a back up dancer I always get to dance on stage, which was something am proud off, even though I still hope to meet Loco or any of the stars one day. Today was one of the loads of workday since we had about 4 music videos to shoot well am not going to be in those videos a lot, but I was excited that I was even going to make an appearance.

''And you are late again!'' a greeting from Nula when I entered. Nula is the main dancer; she is beautiful, and her dance moves are a little better than me, but I will give it to her since she owns the crown for the prettiest girl in AOMG.

''sorry, I overslept again'' I said and we both headed to the dancing room. We became friends right when I got here, well I would not say friends because she only comes to me when she needs help which is something most friends will do nowadays.

''girl, so I have a shoot with Loco in about 20 minutes, then after that I have to film a music video with Jay and then I think Golden will be coming here soon'' she said as she opens the door for me to enter. When I heard Loco and Golden, I could not help but smile, with Goldens vocals and Locos way of making his music I will always live for that.

''I know you love Loco and Golden, but I cant introduce you to them but maybe-''

''if you try had and catch up to my moves you will get there and meet them'' I finished her sentence and there she eyed me and left. welp she will come back when she want to brag again. I put my bag in my locker and stretched before class began, we danced for about an hour and headed to the site we were shooting the music video, we practice for 15 minutes as we wait for the people we are shooting the music video for. About 8 minutes of pacing back and forth the CEO Jay Park, Crush and Justhis walked out of their cars smiling and giggling, most of the dancers quickly turned into fangirls, I stood there and watched them as every single girl try to throw themselves at them and Justhis respectfully rejected them. Jay Park who is the CEO is known to messing around with the girls in the company and some Koreans think he do not belong to Korea because of his tattoos which makes me wonder if having a tattoo change a certain way someone act or their identity. Am not really a fan of him but I listen to his music from time to time and I can promise that his dance moves, vocals and voice is like a whole blessing, well it is a blessing to have such things.

''get started with makeup and the outfits, quick!'' the director clapped and said we all matched on to the dressing room and started getting ready.

Am not really into having makeup on, even though Nila, my best friend forced me to learn so I can do hers, I put my outfit on which was all black, because I do not like bright colors, I then put some lotion on my face, and I was ready to go as I was walking out, I bumped into the director.

''why are you wearing all black? add some colors to the outfits'' the director said in anger, he walked back after making a few steps. ''do you know how to do make up?'' he asked me.

''yeah, but I havent done one in a while'' I answered.

''Okay come with me'' he said, and I just followed him. ''we paid the makeup artist to be here by 10am and she called just to tell us she is running late'' the director said as we walk up some stairs I did not know where we were going so I double checked around incase am coming back by myself. h ##sorry for any spelling or writing mistakes, hope you had fun reading. next part coming in.