Hospital

JINA ROSS

After Jay left, I was soo worried that I couldn't even do anything but pace back and forth, and then suddenly I had to throw up, I thought it was because I ate something bad but it happened again, I began to get more worried about what was going on with me and Jay. I called Nila who didn't answer her phone till another 4 more calls, when she answered the phone she began to apologize but I was not even worried about that. I talked to her about Jay and the vomiting issue which she just said "girl why do get scared for little things, you probably ate something bad forget about it". I knew she will say that but I really was feeling scared. And yes I panic when something unusual happens. I tried to make some oat meal but I couldn't handle the smell, so I just drank some water. After about 2 hours of waiting, I heard the main door open.

"you almost scared me to death, are you okay?" I said walking up to Jay when I saw him walking in, I hugged him then I saw a lady with a kid come in as well.

"we have visitors" he said and I pulled away from him. "this is Emma and Lucas" Jay added.

"ohh hello, how are you?" I asked with a weird smile.

"hey! What are thinking?" Jay asked me smiling.

"am not thinking anything" I said and punched him. I welcomed them in and Jay told me the whole story about what happened. A sudden joy crept in my heart it felt like a mission I wanted to finish is finally completed.

"Jay are you okay? You look waisted" Jay said after we showed Emma a room and we were going back to the kitchen.

"am fine, I was just worried earlier" I told him. "thank you, for going there today" I told him, as we sit on the chair around the center table.

"babe, you should have seen his face, it felt like I just dropped a bomb on his head" Jay replied and we both laughed.

Nila wanted to go visit this hospital because this handsome man is working there, I met her at the hospital after practice, after she saw the doctor, I left to go look around, while I was walking I began to feel like throwing up. I rushed to the nearest restroom, while washing my hands this nurse or doctor kept staring at me.

"can I help you?" I asked her.

"well are you feeling okay?" she asked back.

"umm well not exactly, but I will be fine"

"do you mind if we run a little check?" she asked but I said no but she convinced me to go with her so I did. We entered her office and she did whatever test she wanted, I didn't feel safe but again it was a hospital I know my way out incase of any emergency. As she read through the test paper, I see a smile appear on her face.

"congratulation" the doctor said giving me some papers.

"I knew nothing was wrong" I told her and took the paper.

"I mean congratulations on the little one" the doctor said and pointed at my stomach.

"the hell!" I exclaimed.

"doctor, we need assistant help" a nurse came in and said. The doctor walked out without assuring me anything else. It was a dream right, there was no way I am about have a baby. I stood there lost of words then checked the papers she gave me to confirm it and it was true.

"hell no, this can't happen, umm he can't know about this" I cried.

"girl why are you here?" Nila said. I quickly put the papers in my backpack and wiped my tears.

"I just met a friend" I told her.

"whatever, lets go" she said and we both walked out. As we return back home, the doctors words and the paper couldn't escape my head. We have been together for about 6 months now and two he got a freaking concert in a week or two. I can't let people know about this or else his whole dream on being on the stage will go down.

"umm why are you trending?" Nila said which brought me back to reality.

"what are you talking about?" I asked her when she showed me the phone.

" girl am not the only person named Jina and plus that Jina start with a G" I told her when I saw the news.

"but you are the only Jina dating Jay Park" she said when the driver looked at as through his rear view mirror.

"we will get of here please" I said and dragged Nila out of the car when it stopped. We went to a near by coffee shop for some coffee. Why was all this happening right when he is about to go on tour, and plus I got in the tour dance team.

"your phone is ringing" Nila snapped in my face and said, I quickly answered the phone.

"you saw the freaking news, isn't this like the perfect time when I tell everyone you are my girl" Jay said on the phone with joyful tone.

"no Jay, it is going to affect you and plus I don't want to be on screens" I told him.

"right, am sorry, see you at home" he said and.

"maybe not, what if someone is spying on you around your house" I told him.

"I have to go, there is something I have to finished" he said and ended the call.

"this sucks" I yelled. NiLa looked at me and just laughed, we continued to talk and then I went back home. I couldn't help but feel guilty about not telling him about the whole baby issue, cause I know he would want to tell the whole world about the baby just like our relationship. A week left till we go on the Tour, him and the others are leaving this weekend just to check the revenue and all that. I haven't seen him for the past Monday to Friday, I have been trying my best to hide from him, so that another news won't spread, the whole news on him dating a girl named Gina changed to people trying to find a girl celebrity he is dating. After dance practice I walked faster into my locker room and changed so I can leave early without seeing him since they leave today but I was wrong.