Ivy - Adelyn Park

For the baby's safety, I had to part ways with Jina and because there cameras everywhere, after making it home safely, we rested before opening the gifts sent by friends, families, fans, and brands etc. After we finished I went upstairs to go wake her up.

"Hi princess" I said when I saw she was already awake sitting on her bed, she climbed down and hugged me. "What is wrong love?"

"Am hungry" she replied

"Am hungry" she replied. I took her downstairs to go get her something.

"Jay is Ivy awake?" I heard Jina yell from the kitchen.

"Yeah" I responded making my way to the kitchen with Ivy. I sat her in one of the chairs in the kitchen when I heard the doorbell ring. When I opened the front door pH-1 stood in front of the door with a bunch of expensive brand shopping bags, I let him in and helped him bring the other bags.

"Oppa!!" I heard Ivy calling and running to hug pH-1. If you are wondering how she knows pH-1 then here, for the past years I went back and forth pH-1 came with one of those times(6) because he couldn't wait for her to come to Korea and from then you can't separate those two.

"Ivy, how are you?" PH-1 asked her as I returned back to the kitchen and the followed along talking to each other.

(I do not owned this picture)

After we ate and talked for a while pH-1  left and the  next doorbell sound was my parents, after they came in my mom couldn't stop admiring how beautiful Ivy is.
"She definitely looks like me" my mom said teasing my dad.

"Can you two hurry up and have a boy, I haven't had any sleep since you guys told us you were coming back" my dad said and we all laughed. My parents spent the week with us and went back because of their work.

Next day
I went to the 2 companies with Jina and Ivy and the members wouldn't stop touching her face because of her chubby cheeks.

"If you guys Keeping doing that am not going to bring her again" I said and they all laughed.

A destination, a place I will love to be with the two of them a place where only our music is played, our dance moves are numbered, a place filled with Joy giving by them. I found my destination, as long as I have them nothing else matters. This destination is happiness with them in it. I will love those two till my lungs give out and beyond until then my love is always for them❤️.

Jina Park
I found my destination, with them.
I decided to work for the hospital near by, am glad everything that happened came to a happy a ending. And Am glad Ivy came into this world. My love for those two is the beginning to all doors💕. Love them with all my heart.

A destination with us, her and Ivy.❤️
Thanks for following us on our Journey, we have arrived at our destination I hope you find yours and break every barrier that tries to stop you from getting to your destination.

The end.

Make sure to check out stories my other stories
* across this world to meet you (dream girl)
*unfinished Assignment

Thank you for reading this fanfiction till the end or even taking your time to check it out. I hope you guys enjoyed it.
Thank you.

( I do not own any of this pictures)