I LIKE HER

Jay Park

As I was driving the car I kept thinking about what her ex-boyfriend said, she stopped listening to music because of that scandal about me sleeping with the trainees, I know a lot of people believed it and I didnt care what they thought of me but after I she also stopped listening to my music because of that fake news I felt disappointed and sad, I know I shouldnt get angry at her for thinking that but I feel hurt.

''where are we going?'' she asked but I didnt answer and kept driving till we got to my house. I packed the car and we both got out.

''sorry''

''for?'' I asked her.

''about what he said, I didnt know you back then and I believed that news, am sorry'' she said.

''its okay, maybe you should start to know me better so you dont believe such news again'' I said and we both smiled and entered. '' its my house by the way'' I added while she looked around, I went to the kitchen to go get some water when I came back PJ and Oscar were sitting next to her.

''did those dog just sat next to you?'' I asked her.

''are they not suppose to?''

''well not like that, nevermind umm you should stay here for some time, I will talk to the police about your house'' I gave her the water and told her.

''thank you, but will your girlfriend be okay with this?'' she said.

''what girlfriend?''

''you dont have a girlfriend? You are not bad looking so-'' I cut her off.

''coming from the girl that had my pictures in her room, skipped dates just watch me and the girl that just called me handsome'' I teased her.

''well you are handsome'' she said when we heard the doorbell. I went and checked and it was my parents, am doomed, they didnt tell me they were coming here and Jina, I ran back to her and tried to let her hide but she kept asking questions.

''you said you didnt have a girlfriend'' she said as I run with her to the nearest room.

''they are my parents not my girlfriend'' I said and opened the door for her. ''please dont come out till I tell you to'' I added and closed the door and ran back to go open the door for my parents.

''what took you soo long to open the door?'' my mom asked they take of their shoe.

''right we thought you were not home'' my dad added when I took the lunch box the brought to the kitchen.

''you should take a seat, I will bring some water'' I yelled from the kitchen. It took me a while in the kitchen since my dad like his water warm with sugar and my mom liked tea instead of water. When I returned back to the living I placed the tray on the table so I wouldnt drop it because of what I saw.

''this brat, you have this beautiful girlfriend and you were hiding her from us'' my mom said I looked at Jina who didnt look comfortable.

''can I talk to her'' I said and grabbed Jinas hand and took her to the kitchen.

''I told you to stay in the room'' I said to her.

''I just wanted to see how they look like, I didnt know they were going to notice me'' she replied. ''but why will you lie to them that you have a girlfriend?'' she asked.

''they set me up for a blind date, do you know how many blind date I have been to?''

''I think it we will be cool to go on a blind date'' she said.

''do you really want to go on a blind date?''

''Yes, I wouldnt mind''

''then go on a date with me'' I said when she started laughing.

''dont be making jokes like that'' she said when my mom called for her.

''think about what I said'' I told her before she left. I suddenly began to feel hot I drank some water and went back to the living room. They looked happy talking about whatever girl stuff they were talking about living my dad out of.

''finally you are here, they left me out on their conversation'' my dad said as I took a seat.

''so what do you do for living?'' my mom asked her, I suddenly felt a stone on my head, if she tell my parents she is a dancer this will be the last time I get to see her.

''am a doctor, but right now I dance'' she said.

''dance? Why dancing?''

''I took a break from being a doctor'' she explain and to my surprise my parents look proud.

''what about your parents?'' my dad asked her.

''my dad is a police officer and my mom is a retired surgeon'' she answered quickly. I did not expect her to be fast making up stuff.

''you know, the other girls he dated dont match your personality, you are such a humble person'' my mom said and took my hand. ''I hope you can make him the happiest man in the world'' my mom added and placed Jinas hand into mine. We both looked at each other and put on a fake smile. ''maybe the next time we will meet again I will see my granddaughter'' my mom added.

''mom, I never agreed to a daughter, I said a son'' I corrected her.

''but I want a granddaughter''

''son''

''daughter''

''son'' we kept arguing when my dad interrupted us.

''there person that will carry the kid is not even making any comment and you guys are arguing'' my dad said when both I and mom looked at Jina who seemed to be enjoying the show.

''we will be taking our leave now, take care'' my said and hugged me and Jina, and we walked them to the door.

''what are you going to do now?'' Jin asked me after they left.

''what are you talking about?''

''we are not a thing, and they think we are what if they find out we were lying to them''

''well you can pretend to be my girl for now, and about the date I was being dead for real'' I said when she just stood there and looked at me.

''you know I actually had a crush on you'' she said and smiled at her. ''can you not?'' she said walking to the living room.

''what did I do? I cant even smile?'' I said and followed her. ''what happened about the crush thing?'' I asked her and walked to the kitchen.

''nothing happened to it'' she said and took a bite of an apple. Her phone rang and she answered it.

''human! You met Jay Park and didnt tell me'' a girl said on the phone.

''he can hear you'' Jina told her. I took the phone and said hello to her, she freaked out trying to find the right words to me.

''do you want to see Jinas room?'' the girl on the phone asked me. She turned her camera around and dang half of the stuff in there are stuff I have and posters of me.

''umm am busy I call you back'' Jina said and took her phone then ended the call.

''so you really had a crush on me, are sure you didnt stalk me'' I asked her as a joke but she agreed that she stalked me about 2 times. I like how straight forward she is and just say what she thinks. ''do you still have a crush on me?'' I asked when she choked on her water. ''so that is a yes'' I said and smiled.

''I would have punched your face if you didnt have that handsome face'' she said and left to the kitchen. She suck at complimenting people and hiding her feelings. I think I have fallen for her and I just met.

*SORRY FOR WRITTING ERRORS* NEXT PART COMING UP